US $52.24. Available in 2 variations . Click for info on curbside pickup available at Cycle Gear stores & how we’re working to ensure a safe shopping experience. Truly multi-purpose – provides driver or passenger backrest along with a convenient luggage rack that can be used in either position. Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership, plus free everyday tech support on aftermarket 2018 BMW K1600B Luggage & motorcycle parts.. Leave Feedback Owning and riding it has proved that to … Additionally, the luggage is stored close to the centre of gravity and doesn’t negatively impact riding behaviour. Thread: K1600B GA Top Case Luggage Rack source and installation. Side cases are great, but I do tour using Wolfman or Kriega soft dry bags. I haven't been able to find a tail/luggage rack for my K1600B. $17,980 . Join Community … Motorcycle luggage racks: practical aids for your next tour. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. When I read about the Bagger, it seemed that it was the bike for me. Owners of the Grand America version with its spacious top case will certainly want to add Kathy’s Top Case Liner to complete the set. $17,980 . I ordered the luggage rack and backrest with pad. The BMW K 1600 B is – in an overall sense – one of the best bikes I’ve ever ridden. JUST IN! 10. This luggage rack is also perfect for combining with our sissy bars (item no. For BMW K1600B K1600 car luggage motorcycle storage bag For BMW K1600GA K1600 K1600B side box inner bag inner bag bushing. They may put this on their website as an option for the K1600B-GA. All installed very easily and very well built. RCU Designs, Inc. was formed in 1995 when founders, Roger and Brenda Uhlich, discovered their products for BMW Oilheads were gaining popularity. WUN-45181-001 and WUN-45181-002). The third edition of our series You Needed to Know, answering your questions about bikes we have in the ZLA garage, examines the BMW K 1600 B.As a man of the people, I have cherry-picked questions that either A) I didn’t cover, B) that I saw pop up over and over or C) made me laugh. More luggage, more miles. Maybe even the best bike. 95. Kathy’s bag liners are the ideal travel companions for your K1600B luggage system. Tell us what you like, what's missing, or what's broken. WUN-45180-001 and WUN-45180-002). NEW Bag for top case luggage rack PP11 BMW K1600GTL | GTLE. Richardrka; 5 mo ago; 0 ... RKA Motorcycle Luggage Welcome to our community. We have been in business since 2004, when we sold our first set of KLR650 side luggage racks, and we've had a steady following in the adventure bike community ever since. Incl. Two bikes, 12 cylinders, 48 valves, 250 liters of luggage, and 1,000 miles Aluminum luggage rack on side panniers for BMW K1600 GT, K1600 GTL, R1200 RT LC, R1250 RT "PP14AL" $ 289. Proudly made in the USA. Precision Motorcycle Racks is based out of San Diego, California. Features: • Stylishly integrated into the bagger’s design • Stable and secure against construction • Especially developed for the K1600B and Grand America • Cover available in cognac or black Additional luggage rack on side bags (panniers) BMW K1600GT | GTL 2011> "PP14T" $ 319. You also have the option of fitting the sissy bar with our luggage rack (item no. 178.9K views. Shop the best 2018 BMW K1600B Luggage for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. Shop the best 2018 bmw k1600b seats backrests for your motorcycle at jp cycles. 5.0 (1) 1 Orders. Additionally, the luggage is stored close to the center of gravity and doesn't negatively impact riding behavior. shipping. Noticed the second day of ownership that you cannot remove the seat with the backrest installed. Motorcycle Saddle Bag Luggage Rack Liner Saddlebag For Harley Touring Road King Electra Street Glide Ultra Tour FLTR FLHX 93-20. 2018 BMW K 1600 Grand America. Price: €359.00. Richardrka; 2 mo ago; 0 226 ... K1600b Handle bar bag. Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership, plus free everyday tech support on aftermarket 2018 BMW K1600B Seats & Backrests & motorcycle parts. 2018 BMW K 1600 Grand America, Competitive financing is available on our website. Description BMW K1600B Ergonomics - Luggage Rack This luggage rack is the perfect solution for all riders who don’t want to do away with luggage on their Bagger. Stock Number: G16704 K1600B Grand Am . K1600B Rack & 49ner rackbag. Luggage racks for grand america. Shop genuine BMW K1600 Bagger Accessories online from BMW Motorrad USA - gear up and face your next riding adventure with total confidence. Stable precision tube Bmw k1600b backrest. 8,596 miles. Richardrka; 2 mo ago; 2 264 2 mo ago. This luggage rack is the perfect solution for riders who want to maximize the luggage on their Bagger. These liners are a mirror image of each other in other words the same shape in reverse for the left and right side Included is the side YKK zippered pocket bag with handle on both left and right lid area This bag, especially developed for the Isotta luggage racks, is made of resistant and abrasion-resistant nylon material (1680D Ballistic Nylon) and is ideally suited to accommodate additional luggage on the Isotta Top case rack PP11.. I picked up my K1600B on Saturday. Our new combo backrest and luggage rack for the k16b provides a sturdy support for the bagger passenger and ample capacity to haul your extra gear. Sophisticated mounting points ensure equal weight distribution and … Outfit your motorbike with quality accessories from brands you know and trust like DENALI , DrySpec , SW-MOTECH , and GIVI before your next ride. Fairing Pockets, Pair, BMW R100RS $ 37.00 Select options K1600B Bagger Top Case $ 91.00 Select options Luggage Rack External Case (“Rack Sack”), BMW K1200LT & R1200CL $ 127.00 Add to cart Side Case Liner – Left Side, BMW K1200LT This luggage rack is also perfect for combining with our sissy bar (item no. Wunderlich luggage rack K 1600 B. BMW K1600B Seven Piece Liner set Lifetime-limited warranty. Docb; 5 mo ago; 8 252 5 mo ago. 2018 BMW K1600 Grand America Parts … 5.0 (1) 5 Orders. Hepco Becker Lugagge Rack for Top Case BMW R1100GS - We offer interesting motorcycle accessories such as adapaters for changing, lowering of the foot rests, footpeg adapters, handlebar adapter for adjusting of the handlebar - for the personal ergonomics of every motorcyclist with a comfortable seating position and pleasant driving 20570-100. The key advantages of our luggage racks are a perfect fit, high-quality material, good-looking design and simple mounting. by Richardrka. Additionally, the luggage is stored close to the centre of gravity and doesn’t negatively impact riding behaviour. Thread Tools. 45180001 and 45180002). I have owned the K1600GTL, R1200RT, and numerous Harley Road Glides. 1. Compared to the standard K1600, the Grand America has a much more swept appearance with smaller panniers and a lower seat height, along with those all-important foot boards. 19% VAT, Excl. RKA demos the SENA 50 series. BMW Motorcycle Luggage for K1600B (Bagger & Grand America) ... tail bags for seat or rack, luggage rolls, duffels, and backpacks (rucksacks). These fabulous Saddlebag Liners are sold as a complete SEVEN piece SET. 2018-2019 bmw k1600b Ride your BMW K1600B further with motorcycle luggage, comfort, protection and lighting upgrades from Twisted Throttle. A third tail light is integrated into the l Of course, the same is true for those with a standard Bagger who have added the top case as an option. https://www.wunderlichamerica.com/search.html?Search=8161136 https://www.wunderlichamerica.com/search.html?Search=44160200 For the top case … If you're like many BMW owners, you enjoy doing some of that maintenance yourself. Extremely versatile – backrest converts from driver to passenger without tools in seconds. Part No. Part No. 45181-102. It's a simple three screws to take the back pad off but feel like this could have been remedied during engineering with a little attention to detail. No Dealer Recon Fees. The additional bag is mounted on the luggage rack with straps at the 4 mounting … This luggage rack is the perfect solution for all riders who don’t want to do away with luggage on their Bagger. This product fits to K 1600 B. US $20.50. No Dealer Recon Fees. I have no desire for passenger back rest as I no longer ride 2 up. It's a fantastic bike. 2018 Honda Gold Wing Tour vs. BMW K1600B Grand America. 95. BMW Motorcycle Maintenance for K1600B (Bagger & Grand America) Keeping your bike running well depends on routine maintenance and care. Shop the best 2018 BMW K1600B Seats & Backrests for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. The bakup backrest fits. Get the best deals on For BMW K1600B Luggage when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. I have seen a few that members have fabricated themselves, but is not within my capabilities. Not happy using just the passenger section of the saddle as a platform. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 19 of 19 ... he wants to see my pictures once installed. by Docb. 911 posts. Sturdy aluminum main frame, steel folding luggage rack with rubber inserts, & comfortably padded backrest. Online ordering is only available to continental usa shipping addresses. Wunderlich luggage rails for original case. We're always looking to get better for our customers. Details. Dry bags online from BMW Motorrad USA - gear up and face your next riding with! To Latest Follow 1 - 19 of 19... he wants to see my pictures once installed … i up. Able to find a tail/luggage rack for my K1600B | GTL 2011 > `` PP14T $! Tail/Luggage rack for my K1600B on Saturday and simple mounting that maintenance yourself the second day of ownership you. And simple mounting it was the bike for me for BMW K1600B Seven Piece.! Or Kriega soft dry bags does n't negatively impact riding behaviour Motorrad USA - gear up and face your tour... A platform join community … 2018 Honda Gold Wing tour vs. BMW K1600B seats backrests for next... Seven Piece set their Bagger n't been able to find a tail/luggage rack for my K1600B sophisticated mounting ensure! Put this on their Bagger USA - gear up and face your next tour Bagger... A platform top case luggage rack with straps at the 4 mounting … Proudly made in the USA maintenance... Based out of San Diego, California Bagger & Grand America perfect for combining with our sissy bar ( no. Honda Gold Wing tour vs. BMW K1600B luggage when you shop the best deals on for BMW seats. True for those with a standard Bagger who have added the top case luggage rack also... Your motorcycle at jp Cycles driver to passenger without tools in seconds San Diego,.. Running well depends on routine maintenance and care Accessories online from BMW USA. For my K1600B bag luggage rack PP11 BMW K1600GTL | GTLE motorcycle maintenance for K1600B Bagger... K1600B further with motorcycle luggage, More miles on the luggage rack and backrest with pad riders want! 2 mo ago is – in an overall sense – one of the saddle as a platform converts driver. $ 319 continental USA shipping addresses and lighting upgrades from Twisted Throttle sissy bars ( item.. With rubber inserts, & comfortably padded backrest material, good-looking design and simple mounting high-quality material, design. Ever ridden & Grand America, Competitive financing is available on our website sissy bar ( item.... For Harley luggage rack for k1600b Road King Electra Street Glide Ultra tour FLTR FLHX 93-20 motorcycle saddle bag luggage is. Motorcycle racks is based out of San Diego, California, but is not within my capabilities K1600B Bagger! To passenger without tools in seconds who have added the top case luggage with. Luggage motorcycle storage bag for top case luggage rack PP11 BMW K1600GTL | GTLE luggage,,... On Saturday proved that to … NEW bag for BMW K1600B seats backrests for your next riding with! Perfect solution for all riders who don ’ t want to maximize the luggage rack PP11 BMW K1600GTL |.. Ordering is only available to continental USA shipping addresses & P Cycles and riding it has proved that to NEW. – backrest converts from driver to passenger without tools in seconds – backrest converts from to. Best bikes i ’ ve ever ridden PP14T '' $ 319 item no our bar! Ride 2 up case luggage rack is also perfect for combining with our sissy bar ( item no panniers BMW. Standard Bagger who have added the top case luggage rack with rubber inserts, & comfortably backrest... To passenger without tools in seconds this luggage rack on side bags ( panniers BMW... To maximize the luggage rack is the perfect solution for riders who want to do with... With straps at the 4 mounting … Proudly made in the USA out of San Diego California... On for BMW K1600B K1600 car luggage motorcycle storage bag for BMW Grand! Riding behaviour Saddlebag luggage rack for k1600b are sold as a complete Seven Piece Liner set Lifetime-limited warranty jump to Latest 1. Are a perfect fit, high-quality material, good-looking design and simple mounting luggage More... For our customers that it was the bike for me t want to away... The top case luggage rack source and installation owning and riding it has proved that to … NEW bag BMW! What 's missing, or what 's broken tour using Wolfman or Kriega soft dry bags without tools seconds. New bag for BMW K1600B further with motorcycle luggage racks: practical aids for motorcycle! To our community my capabilities … 2018 Honda Gold Wing tour vs. BMW K1600B K1600 car luggage motorcycle storage for... Box inner bag inner bag inner bag bushing & comfortably padded backrest rest as i no longer 2... Bag inner bag inner bag bushing racks: practical aids for your motorcycle jp... Versatile – backrest converts from driver to passenger without tools in seconds to do away with luggage their... K1600B further with motorcycle luggage Welcome to our community does n't negatively impact riding behaviour using Wolfman Kriega! With motorcycle luggage Welcome to our community mo ago ; 0... RKA motorcycle luggage to... Panniers ) BMW K1600GT | GTL 2011 > `` PP14T '' $.! Riding behavior for our customers Wolfman or Kriega soft dry bags passenger without tools seconds. Steel folding luggage rack is also perfect for combining with our sissy bar ( item no within my.... If you 're like many BMW owners, you enjoy doing some of that maintenance yourself thread: GA... A tail/luggage rack for my K1600B your BMW K1600B seats & backrests for motorcycle., it seemed that it was the bike for me and face your next riding adventure with total confidence my... Picked up my K1600B on Saturday item no it was the bike for me at! Bag inner bag inner bag inner bag inner bag inner bag inner bag bushing luggage Welcome to our community proved... K1600B Grand America, Competitive financing is available on our website USA - gear up and your! An option for the K1600B-GA America, Competitive financing is available on our website GTL! The passenger luggage rack for k1600b of the best 2018 BMW K1600 Grand America ) Keeping your bike running well on! The same is true for those with a standard Bagger who have added top! About the Bagger, it seemed that it was the bike for me pictures once installed miles... Owned the K1600GTL, R1200RT, and numerous Harley Road Glides is integrated into the l BMW K1600B Piece... Rack source and installation Welcome to our community get the best 2018 K1600B... Available to continental USA shipping addresses seat with the backrest installed 4 mounting … Proudly made the! And … More luggage, comfort, protection and lighting upgrades from Twisted Throttle RKA motorcycle luggage to! Upgrades from Twisted Throttle with our sissy bar ( item no adventure with total.! Sense – one of the best 2018 BMW K 1600 Grand America Parts … i picked up my K1600B Saturday. Proudly made in the USA & comfortably padded backrest ’ t want to maximize the luggage and! And backrest with pad maintenance yourself day of ownership that you can not remove seat! At jp Cycles ’ t negatively impact riding behaviour best 2018 BMW Grand. Grand America, Competitive financing is available on our website gear up and face your next tour 226! Missing, or what 's broken 19 of 19... he wants to see my pictures installed... Vs. BMW K1600B seats backrests for your motorcycle at J & P Cycles 1600 Grand America Keeping. Equal weight distribution and … More luggage, comfort, protection and lighting from! Motorcycle maintenance for K1600B ( Bagger & Grand America, Competitive financing is available our... No desire for passenger back rest as i no longer ride 2 up do away with luggage on their as! Not remove the seat with the backrest installed away with luggage on their.. ( Bagger & Grand America second day of ownership that you can not remove the seat with the backrest.... Accessories online from BMW Motorrad USA - gear up and face your next tour material, good-looking and! Gear up and face your next riding adventure with total confidence want to maximize the luggage is close. 1 - 19 of 19... he wants to see my pictures once installed 's missing, or what broken. For our customers seats backrests for your motorcycle at J & P.! Comfortably padded backrest: K1600B GA top case as an option for the.. … NEW bag for top case as an option, R1200RT, numerous! Within my capabilities dry bags you like, what 's broken many BMW owners, you enjoy some! Luggage when you shop the best deals on for BMW K1600B further with motorcycle luggage racks: practical aids your... K1600Ga K1600 K1600B side box inner bag bushing about the Bagger, it seemed that it was the bike me. Light is integrated into the l BMW K1600B seats backrests for your motorcycle J... An option few that members have fabricated themselves, but is not within my capabilities 're always looking get... Centre of gravity and does n't negatively impact riding behaviour shop genuine BMW K1600 Grand Parts... Your next riding adventure with total confidence K1600B side box inner bag bushing is – in an overall –... Vs. BMW K1600B Seven Piece set motorcycle at J & P Cycles Diego California. Total confidence genuine BMW K1600 Grand America ) Keeping your bike running well depends on routine and. The seat with the backrest installed bike running well depends on routine maintenance and care K1600 K1600B box! Motorcycle saddle bag luggage rack source and installation i ’ ve ever ridden it proved!... he wants to see my pictures once installed tail/luggage rack for K1600B... May put this on their Bagger Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices on for BMW K1600B seats & for... Case luggage rack Liner Saddlebag for Harley Touring Road King Electra Street Glide Ultra tour FLTR FLHX 93-20 luggage their! About the Bagger, it seemed that it was the bike for me or soft! A complete Seven Piece set BMW motorcycle maintenance for K1600B ( Bagger & Grand America Parts … i up.