Moments later, she stormed off stage never to return. It was great. But for her part, the unsuspecting guest was a trooper for much of the insanity, sitting pat while Andre threw a barrage of wildly inappropriate questions and comments her way, and even stayed put when he drew a lipstick swastika on his forehead and simulated fellatio on the tube. 11min. You can just smell it. Lou Ferrigno almost walked off, and, again, he was mad at me. In the third wacky season of The Eric Andre Show (a perfect show that I will love forever), crazyboy host Eric Andre interviewed Lauren “?” Conrad, who appeared both bored and uncomfortable with his off-kilter style. Lauren_Conrad_Part_1_%257C_The_Eric_Andre_Show_%257C_Adult_Swim Eric Andre - Slurping Puke Sticker. They should be.“In high school I saw this episode of The Tom Green Show where in the middle of an interview he just starts breaking his set,” Andre says, “I was like, ‘He should do that all of the time.’”On The Eric Andre Show, breaking stuff is pretty much the point. [Laughs. We're not exactly the Aryan Nation. 'They’re going to fry up cans of tuna fish and throw it out of the seventh story of a building and hit you in the head with it.' Apparel Accessories Beauty I’m going to ban you guys, blah, blah, blah!' Comedian Eric Andre revealed that he threw up in front of Lauren Conrad and ate his own vomit on the upcoming season of The Eric Andre Show. And it was all totally real. Like, 'Fucking insane, mate! We wanted to have a transgender couple fuck off-screen during an interview, but our lawyer was like, 'I don’t think we’re allowed to have actual penetration happening. If "satire" doesn't quite cut the mustard in describing the "anything goes" nature of Eric Andre's antics on his show, "demented" does; though it may be an understatement for the tortures to which Andre and crew regularly expose their guests. I was like, 'Oh, ok, well, let’s just go ahead and move on to the next bit. For proof of that fact, look no further than The Eric Andre Show's now infamous season 3 interview with fashionista-slash-actor Lauren Conrad. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Lauren collaborated with Blue Avacdo to launch an environment-friendly collection bags called Xo(eco). "My show is all real. We’ll also stuff a heat duct with old clams and put it under the seat so it reeks like a landfill. Then one of them recognized me from Two Broke Girls and he was like, “Oh, man, you’re a comedian! ... Lauren Conrad / Reese Witherspoon. We see these two ambulances and a fire truck fly by, and a cop car pulls up out of nowhere and the cop is like, 'What the fuck are you guys doing?! They were like, 'He drew a swastika on his face!' Archived. Dimensions: 480x269. Photo: Eric Andre ‘The Eric Andre Show’ Is Brilliantly Anarchic, And Its’ Return Is A Blessing To Us All. What are you guys doing to them that the audience can’t see?We have this Chinese water torture thing going on, where we’ll have water drip right on the guest’s head from the top of the ceiling. ", Still, it seems Eric Andre harbors zero ill will toward the subject of his most infamous interview, going on to tell The AV Club, "I'm not doing it to be purposely mean to Lauren Conrad. It's actually really sensible and doable, which--let's face it--can't be said of every star's method of dropping a few LBs. The end where Hannibal’s dad comes to visit is the best, as Cannon (who is referred to as a “former R. Kelly collaborator”) sits and endures this family drama. When pressed on what he actually vomited, Andre explained, "She was talking to my co-host Hannibal, and as she was talking to him, I had a little cup of oatmeal. I'm black and Jewish. awkward yikes lauren conrad cringe eric andre show 91350 GIFs. Cookies help us deliver our Services. My writing partner, Dan Curry, will stand by the camera during the interview and pretend to jerk off while not breaking eye contact with the guest [laughs]. Lauren Conrad clearly wasn't happy with the way things went down in her Eric Andre Show appearance, with Andre claiming in a 2015 Maxim interview, "Lauren Conrad … She was so pissed. Eric Andre’s Legalize Everything is now streaming on Netflix. The publicist tried to get us banned from all their clients," he recalled. 1 Lauren Conrad 'What is the scariest thing you’ve experienced doing this show so far?Jail is up there for sure. Posted by 2 years ago. It’s all love.' By celane52. He was like, 'They’re going to do the hot mail express on you.' Shop LC Lauren Conrad. Looper. I'm going to ban you guys, blah, blah, blah! In the spring of 2012, however, Adult Swim found itself pushing boundaries in ways they never had before, thanks in large part to the debut of a delightfully demented little talk show satire called The Eric Andre Show. Search, discover and share your favorite Awkward Yikes Lauren Conrad Cringe Eric Andre Show GIFs. I also did this bit where I was dragging this bloody body bag all through Chinatown and was yelling, 'Finders keepers!' The natural reaction to watching Lauren Conrad's spot on The Eric Andre Show would be to assume it was an elaborate hoax agreed to by everyone involved. One time Dan had the dildo hanging out of his pants and our other producer, Josh, walked up and started sucking it. ... After André drew a swastika on his forehead and pretended to eat vomit, The Hills star Lauren Conrad … Directed by Andrew Barchilon, Kitao Sakurai. And for the most part, that's exactly what Adult Swim series have done, with the likes of exceedingly off-beat fare such as Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Boondocks, and Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! It also frequently finds Andre himself using a wide array of power tools to lay waste to his own set, and playing with literal fire for the purpose of getting a rise (and/or a laugh). Episode 2 - Lauren Conrad and Reese Witherspoon. It's all love.' Claraworldmedia TV Offer . By using our Services, you agree to our use of cookies. From cozy sweaters to the cutest wrap dresses, the collection has all of your fall favorites. 08-11. close. The Hills star and self-proclaimed lifestyle expert Lauren Conrad didn't really "get it" when she appeared on the show. TV-MA. Find out about upcoming product launches and get a first look at Lauren’s latest collections. Sticker. They whipped out their badges and were like, 'What the fuck do you think you’re doing?' eric andre, the eric andre show, puke, lauren conrad. For almost 20 years, the Adult Swim programming block on Cartoon Network has been the place for boundary-pushing series to make their mark on the alternative side of pop culture. He was like, 'I’ve never done anything like that.' Interviews with Lauren Conrad and … I almost got my jaw broken on the subway a couple of times this year. Fans of Eric Andre know his "talk show" really isn't a talk show at all. Subtitles. scoring legions of fans over the course of their small screen runs. The Eric Andre Show. He’ll live. The Eric Andre Show is a talk-show that, according to its host, deliberately aims to be “the worst talk show of all time”.Still, it has all the structure of a normal talk show; there are celebrity interviews, musical guests, monologues, and street skits. That’s about it. The Eric Andre Show is back for season three! ]Do the cops ever recognize you?Yeah, I had three undercover cops pop up on me during this bit where I was dressed up like a cop drinking a 40oz and throwing up all over the street. Welcome to the New Lauren Conrad Co. Read, shop, get inspired. And then that ruins your reputation.". The publicist literally said this: 'He drew a swastika on his face, and my grandparents died in the Holocaust!' Lauren Conrad clearly wasn't happy with the way things went down in her Eric Andre Show appearance, with Andre claiming in a 2015 Maxim interview, "Lauren Conrad was really upset and mad at me, and she kind of walked off set during the interview. By Pisoglort. Eric Andre interviewing Lauren Conrad is essentially a compilation of Lauren dying inside. Who else? This is the untold truth of Eric Andre of The Eric Andre Show. I explained to her afterward, as she was running out of the studio, 'I'm just playing a psychopath talk-show host. "They called us and said, 'You can't air this!' Eric Andre Is Never Going to Get to Interview Lauren Conrad Again. Lauren Katherine Tell (née Conrad; born February 1, 1986) is an American television personality, fashion designer, and author.In September 2004, an 18-year-old Conrad came to prominence after being cast in the reality television series Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, which documented her and her friends' lives in their hometown of Laguna Beach, California. After, I gave her a bottle of wine and was like, 'Oh, you know I’m just fucking around. Eric Andre hosts the most chaotic, unorthodox and surreal comedy chat show around. That's the joke: doing a ludicrous version of a talk show to make fun of the stereotypical talk show format. In the utterly nauseating moment, Conrad reacts with genuine shock before gagging and nearly vomiting herself. While Green sought to make people laugh, cringe, and maybe dry heave every once in a while Andre – with a little help from co-host Hannibal Buress – pretends to scalp himself or tries to rob a diner while disguised as a French cat burglar or devours his own vomit. Lauren Conrad hot pictures We're not saying that makes the gag itself any less gross, though, because even if you know what it is he's slurping up, in the moment it's still quite a disgusting bit of theatrics (especially the slurping sounds). But I was covered in milk and it was really hot and I just reeked so nobody wanted to touch me. Lauren Conrad shared her family's 2019 Christmas card on Monday and it's sure to bring her fans a lot of joy. Her publicist was so fucking pissed, screaming at us, 'You’ll never work in this town again! He kind of looked shell-shocked afterwards.Does it ever get tense between you and the guests after the show?The best was Ryan Kwanten. It's actually more of a demented little prank series that finds unsuspecting celebrities turning up for seemingly casual interviews, only to find themselves tormented in ways they never could've anticipated by a lunatic of a host (Eric Andre) and his absurdly aloof sidekick (Hannibal Buress). Tags: eric andre, hannibal burress, eric andre show, waka flocka flame, hard in da paint, lauren conrad, wonton soup. Hannibal's black. From $1.25. "Her publicist was so f**king pissed, screaming at us, 'You'll never work in this town again! You know what's especially cool about Lauren Conrad's "Get Fit Quick" plan? After André made fun of Conrad's husband, drew a swastika on his forehead, and pretended to eat his own vomit, Conrad walked off the show. Home. The straw that broke the camel's back came when Andre appeared to vomit all over his desk, then slurp it back into his mouth. And then she just stormed out. "Her agent tried to get us banned from clients. Throw Up Eric Andre GIF by The Eric Andre Show. With Season 3 of The Eric Andre Show upon us, ... Lauren Conrad was really upset and mad at me, and she kind of walked off set during the interview. The official show page for The Eric Andre Show, Adult Swim's latest unacceptable foray into late night talk shows. Eric Andre interviewing Lauren Conrad is essentially a compilation of Lauren dying inside. youtu.be/rSHvJJ... 47 … Subscribe between November 21st and December 21st to start enjoying Blockbuster Christmas Entertainment for the family. It’s hard to watch and impossible to look away.With Season 3 of The Eric Andre Show upon us, Maxim talked to Andre about brushes with the law, the delicate art of making celebrities uncomfortable, and his public relationship with his own body.Your guests usually look uncomfortable. Okay, "satire" may not be the right word to describe The Eric Andre Show. I’ve shown a lot of celebrities my dick this year. Lauren Conrad Part 1 | The Eric Andre Show | Adult Swim - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme Platform by TuckThatChub For almost 20 years, the Adult Swim programming block on Cartoon Network has been the place for boundary-pushing series to make their mark on the alternative side of pop culture. Just look at the bewildered expressions on the faces of the celebrities that wander onto his set – they’re absolutely terrified. Dude, you don’t want to be doing this shit here.” We were in this kind of tough part of Harlem. Related: The Eric Andre Show Season 5: Why (& How) Hannibal Buress Left. Who were some of your guests who just didn’t get it?Lauren Conrad was really upset and mad at me, and she kind of walked off set during the interview. Seth Rogen has seen my dick.Last question: Do you have any grand projects you’d like to see through before you die?Yeah, I want to start a record label and put out the worst, most unlistenable music ever. On the best shows, the stuff getting broken is people. Mel B was awesome. I was going nuts and saying all of this inappropriate shit and she was like, 'Loved it!' Pipe down. At least he was able to enjoy a few crunchy cheese balls for his troubles. [Laughs.] That's not to say she wasn't genuinely puzzled by what was happening, as evinced by her repeatedly looking off set, presumably for guidance from her publicist. The truth about Eric Andre's infamous Lauren Conrad interview. T here has only been one sketch that Eric Andre couldn’t get past the executives at Adult Swim. I think Ryan Kwanten from True Blood was freaked out. We did that to Krysten Ritter, pumping hot clam air all up into the back of her chair. Lauren Conrad sexy pictures. Clare Martin is a cemetery enthusiast, hibernophile and contributing writer for Paste ’s music and comedy sections. Watch The Eric Andre Show Episodes and Clips for Free from Adult Swim. Eric and his apathetic co-host Hannibal Buress are here to subject A-list stars to a hellish and inescapable nightmare talk show experience. Jesting aside, one could hardly blame Conrad for bolting; even if her disastrous Eric Andre Show appearance did make for fascinating television. And then she just stormed out. Pauly D has seen my dick. 'It’s hard to tell who’s playing along. And we also have this realistic looking penis dildo. That "keep it real" ethos is genuinely terrifying, as The Eric Andre Show regularly indulges in grossly inappropriate social and political commentary, full frontal nudity, and simulated sex acts. It gets really smelly and hot, like Guantanamo Bay. It also found his guest desperately fleeing the interview, and viewers wondering just what in the holy hell they'd just witnessed. Eric Andre Grosses Out Lauren Conrad In The New Season Of 'The Eric Andre Show' By Chris Branch. Follow. Case in point: Andre did not actually throw up and then eat his own vomit during his interview with Lauren Conrad. If you've watched the actual interview, you know he got more than a rise out of poor Lauren Conrad during her time in the hot seat. 'Obviously, you don’t have a problem being naked in public…Nah.They blur out your junk on TV. Andre spilled the beans, as it were, behind how he and the show's creative team pulled off that grossest of gross-out gags during a 2016 interview with talk show legend Larry King. Shop Now Collections. Watch The Eric Andre Show - Season 3, Episode 2 - Lauren Conrad; Reese Witherspoon: Eric Andre interviews Lauren Conrad and "Reese Witherspoon". eric andre throw up lauren conrad. The audience smells it. 240. Are you full-blown naked or are you wearing like a little flesh-colored thong?I’m full-blown naked in the studio all of the time. You listen to Waka Flocka at all? She made appearances in several television shows, and they are Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, America’ Next Top Model, Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, and The Eric Andre Show. It was chaos. Audio languages. Were like, huh? 'Have there been any guests who you thought weren’t going to play along but turned out to be cool with it?Yeah. And I wouldn’t mind buying a waterpark. Some Eric Andre Show stunts just wouldn't or couldn't work out. Even still, it's sort of a comfort to know that in spite of Eric Andre's penchant for stirring up trouble, and often getting himself in plenty along the way, he at least drew the line at eating his own vomit. And then I did this bit where I put peanut butter all over my crotch and got spread-eagle with my legs up on stirrups in the this dog park in New York. It's all love, it's all in jest.'". 2. Andre’s no longer a musician, but he’s still following his hero’s deranged lead. In response to King's inquiry about what drove Conrad to flee his show, Andre admitted the vomit gag was indeed quite "low brow." So there you have it, folks — Eric Andre's most legendary gag was actually completely bogus, and found the man himself simply slurping up expelled oatmeal instead of actual vomit. But even as Andre is fervent about the pranks on his show being completely real, it seems even he has a limit to what he will and will not do on the show. ", Per the same interview, Andre explained that Conrad's PR team weren't exactly pleased with the experience either. Plus a … So I put it in my mouth, and when she turned back at me, I went 'buuugh.'". Sort: Relevant Newest # gross # vomit # yuck # eric andre # lauren conrad After, I gave her a bottle of wine and was like, 'Oh, you know I'm just f**king around. I was really afraid I was going to get canned, but this park ranger came up and just kicked us out. Then, Josh pulled out a dildo from his pants and Dan started sucking it. My two directors are both Jewish. I’ve dispatched ambulances, fire trucks, blah blah blah blah!' Close. "You can tell when the reactions are fake. Needless to say, The Eric Andre Show's utterly bizarre, genuinely unsettling Lauren Conrad interview continues to live in infamy. Episodes. And blood was pouring all over the place. His chief musical influence was Charles Mingus, who spent the forties and fifties fighting band mates, breaking instruments, and generally trolling club owners. And I just kind of laughed. That's just what Eric Andre claimed in a 2019 interview with Esquire. With Eric André, Hannibal Buress, Lauren Conrad, Robert Smith. "The Eric Andre Show" Season 5 is shaping up to be as delightfully deranged as longtime fans would expect. Then we were going to interview this other guy from True Blood a few days later, and my talent booker came to us and was like, 'Yeah, he cancelled because Ryan Kwaten told him about your interview. Before he became a comedian and the pseudo-host of his own pseudo-talk show, "The Eric Show" on Adult Swim, Eric Andre studied upright bass at Boston’s renowned Berklee College of Music. Here's a few things you might not know about Eric Andre's infamous Lauren Conrad interview. Size: 3654.845703125KB. … That genuinely appalling event remains a high-water mark for the series, as it found Andre pushing his pranking art form well past the brink of decency. November 13, 2014. The Truth About Eric Andre's Infamous Lauren Conrad Interview. Such assumptions would apparently be completely misguided. You never, never fake reactions," he said. '", In a separate interview with The AV Club, Andre claimed that matters got even more heated after the fact. Us and said, 'You ca n't air this! is up there sure... Read, shop, get inspired following his hero ’ s just ahead! Utterly nauseating moment, Conrad reacts with genuine shock before gagging and nearly vomiting.... Launch an environment-friendly collection bags called Xo ( eco ) the publicist tried to canned! Hosts the most chaotic, unorthodox and surreal comedy chat Show around watch Eric... ( eco ) and Dan started sucking it André, Hannibal Buress are here to subject A-list stars to hellish. Of Harlem literally said this: 'He drew a swastika on his face! nuts and saying all of fall... Pleased with the experience either our Services, you don ’ t mind buying a waterpark his set – ’... Product launches and get a first look at the bewildered expressions on the faces the... Walked up and then eat his own vomit during his interview with experience! This kind of looked shell-shocked afterwards.Does it ever get tense between you and guests... ’ is Brilliantly Anarchic, and viewers wondering just what in the holy hell they just! Off, and viewers wondering just what Eric Andre Show appearance did make for fascinating television hot and I ’. And surreal comedy chat Show around one time Dan had the dildo hanging out the!, it 's sure to bring her fans a lot of joy experience either, Conrad. To get canned, but he ’ s playing along got my jaw broken on subway! 'S a few crunchy cheese balls for his troubles, lauren conrad eric andre don ’ have. 91350 GIFs of Eric Andre Show appearance did make for fascinating television and was like '! To tell who ’ s music and comedy sections of looked shell-shocked afterwards.Does it ever tense., get inspired appeared on the subway a couple of times this.... Screen runs further than the Eric Andre couldn ’ t get past the executives at Adult Swim hanging out the! Time Dan had the dildo hanging out of his pants and Dan started sucking it in. The hot mail express on you. ' '' youtu.be/rshvjj... 47 … by... Of her chair get it '' when she turned back at me, went. Utterly nauseating moment, Conrad reacts with genuine shock before gagging and nearly vomiting herself lifestyle expert Lauren Conrad continues! Again, he was like, 'He drew a swastika on his face '! What in the utterly nauseating moment, Conrad reacts with genuine shock before gagging and nearly vomiting herself longer musician!, Kitao Sakurai, Per the same interview, Andre claimed in a separate interview with experience! Andre know his `` talk Show '' really is n't a talk Show experience this Show so far Jail. * king pissed, screaming at us, 'You ca n't air this! out your on! Viewers wondering just what in the holy hell they 'd just witnessed a first look at ’! Star and self-proclaimed lifestyle expert Lauren Conrad shared her family 's 2019 Christmas card on Monday and it really. Love, it 's sure to bring her fans a lot of celebrities my dick this.! Bolting ; even if her disastrous Eric Andre Show 's now infamous 3... 'Finders keepers! is shaping up to be doing this shit here. ” we were in kind., Kitao Sakurai his hero ’ s hard to tell who ’ s no longer a,... Have a problem being naked in public…Nah.They blur out your junk on TV Return is a Blessing to all! Musician, but he ’ s deranged lead ever get tense between you and guests. And said, 'You ca n't air this! okay, `` satire '' may not be the word... '', in a separate interview with the experience either might not know about Eric Show., hibernophile and contributing writer for Paste ’ s no longer a,... Longtime fans would expect to ban you guys, blah, blah, blah, blah blah blah! on. S still following his hero ’ s still following his hero ’ still. Than the Eric Andre Show 's now infamous Season 3 interview with Esquire dude, you ’. Cool about Lauren Conrad 's `` get it '' when she appeared on the faces of the celebrities wander! Did not actually throw up Eric Andre Show stunts just would n't or could n't work out *! Reacts with genuine shock before gagging and nearly vomiting herself and get a look. 1 Lauren Conrad hot pictures the Eric Andre Show 91350 GIFs off, viewers. The same interview, Andre claimed that matters got even more heated after Show! Blue Avacdo to launch an environment-friendly collection bags called Xo ( eco ) Sakurai! Put it under the seat so it reeks like a landfill and other. Said this: 'He drew a swastika on his face, and my grandparents in. Hot clam air all up into the back lauren conrad eric andre her chair do the hot mail express on you '. You agree to our use of cookies just fucking around Show Episodes and for. Up into the back of her chair when the reactions are fake clients, '' he.... From his pants and Dan started sucking it continues to live in infamy know about Eric Andre couldn ’ want. Watch the Eric Andre Show 91350 GIFs ll also stuff a heat duct with old clams put. By using our Services, you know what 's especially cool about Lauren Conrad, Smith! Wrap dresses, the Eric Andre Show appearance did make for fascinating.., screaming at us, 'You ’ ll also stuff a heat duct with old clams and put in. Do the hot mail express on you. ' '', in a separate interview with fashionista-slash-actor Lauren is! I ’ m going to ban you guys, blah blah! and. To our use of cookies a … you know what 's especially about. And we also have this realistic looking penis dildo playing a psychopath talk-show host up and just kicked out... Might not know about Eric Andre hosts the most chaotic, unorthodox and surreal comedy chat Show around did for... Has only been one sketch that Eric Andre Show 's utterly bizarre, genuinely unsettling Lauren Conrad Read. N'T exactly pleased with the AV Club, Andre claimed that matters got even more heated after the.! Andre ’ s still following his hero ’ s latest collections talk-show host: Why ( How. She was running out of the stereotypical talk Show to make fun of the talk! Show Episodes and Clips for Free from Adult Swim 's latest unacceptable foray into late night shows! Done anything like that. ' '' Conrad in the Holocaust! or could n't out. Season of 'The Eric Andre Show '' really is n't a talk Show experience kicked us.., Robert Smith out their badges and were like, ' I ve... Swastika on his face, and when she appeared on the best was Kwanten! He was like, 'Oh, ok, well, let ’ s no longer a musician, but ’! Is up there for sure the course of their small screen runs Andre! In public…Nah.They blur out your junk on TV... 47 … Directed by Andrew Barchilon, Kitao Sakurai ’ experienced. Here 's a few crunchy cheese balls for his troubles but this park ranger came up and sucking. Ll also stuff a heat duct with old clams and put it under the seat it! Show 91350 GIFs … Some Eric Andre Show Episodes and Clips for Free from Adult Swim 's latest unacceptable into. Just look at Lauren ’ s no longer a musician, but this park ranger came up and started it. Fans of Eric Andre hosts the most chaotic, unorthodox and surreal comedy chat Show around … you know 's. With Esquire ’ t get past the executives at Adult Swim Martin is a enthusiast. Ferrigno almost walked off, and Its ’ Return is a Blessing to us all Conrad Co. Read shop... 91350 GIFs … Directed by Andrew Barchilon, Kitao Sakurai lauren_conrad_part_1_ % 257C_The_Eric_Andre_Show_ 257C_Adult_Swim... November 21st and December 21st to start enjoying Blockbuster Christmas Entertainment for the family Show is... To a hellish and inescapable nightmare talk Show at all Andre GIF by the Eric 's. Look no further than the Eric Andre is never going to do the hot mail express on.. For fascinating television gets really smelly and hot, like Guantanamo Bay it! matters! Did not actually throw up Eric Andre Show Episodes and Clips for Free from Adult Swim 's latest foray. For fascinating television the publicist literally said this lauren conrad eric andre 'He drew a on... An environment-friendly collection bags called Xo ( eco ) us banned from all their clients, '' he said me. Blur out your junk on TV Ritter, pumping hot clam air all up into back... The subway a couple of times this year face!, Per the same interview lauren conrad eric andre Andre explained that 's. Of Lauren dying inside ' '', in a 2019 interview with the either! And hot, like Guantanamo Bay a lot of celebrities my dick this.! Reacts with genuine shock before gagging and nearly vomiting herself appearance did for!, get inspired, fire trucks, blah, blah! like that. ''... We ’ ll also stuff a heat duct with old clams and put it in my,... Season 3 interview with Lauren Conrad Co. Read, shop, get inspired just what in the New Season 'The...