I'm not super tech literate and am unable to resolve on my own. OfferUp Cashier Check and Fake Money Orders. They may post listings in your name and offend other users. You can prevent the problem if you abide by the rules. 4K views . And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Recover My Offerup Account? For those who don't find the OfferUp - Buy. Sell. Sign up for an account using your email or Facebook. Consider changing your name to a message that says your account has been hacked. For more information, please see our, Email address: Enter your name, email address, and a password you’ll remember. 1. There are plenty of signs that may help you know your account was hacked. 2. Sell. If you do, do not release the item to the buyer until the check has cleared both your bank and the buyer’s bank. (I LOVE Christmas movies. When you find a local item you like, tap Make offer or Ask to chat with the seller about the item. If your account is deactivated, you will no longer be able to see your conversations, posts, and videos. Sell. Click 'New Password' again and confirm your new password. The popular online shopping app OfferUp conducted a survey of its buyers and sellers and found that 39% of people surveyed said they are most likely to sell a gift they receive if they are not interested in it. If you gave your account information following a request from OfferUp. Sell. Free Stuff Alerts Receive a notification each time your neighbor post Free Stuff on Craigslist, Letgo, OfferUp and more! 1,715,083 likes. The words "Business Insider". The use of mobile applications is growing in all business areas and it's a great opportunity for a P2P e-commerce market to create an app to sell products. These peer exchanges are an amazing resource, especially since the the average U.S. home as more than 50 unused items worth $3,000 just lying around. Simple. Offer Up is an application that allows you to find exceptional offers on the products you want to market online. Additional Information. They will help you reactivate your account manually. Letgo. To post your item, tap in the app and follow the steps on how to post. All users must follow the OfferUp posting rules. Here’s how you do it: Set up an OfferUp account and set your location: OfferUp needs this in order to show the area where you are selling.It won’t show others your exact location. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Buy. OfferUp is the easiest way to buy and sell locally. Many sellers on Craigslist, OfferUp, LetGo, or Facebook Marketplace opt only to sell their items locally and only accept cash. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. Close. Click on the option 'Account'. 2. If a user breaks the rules stated in the OfferUp posting rules or the user is exhibiting harassing behavior, reporting the user will bring attention to OfferUp's staff. 3. Download our app today! Our customer care team is standing by. Like letgo, OfferUp requires users to identify themselves. Want to find great items to flip but get overwhelmed where to look? Doesn't get much easier than that!” - Summer "I made $1,000 by offering up my daughter's unused items on OfferUp" - Claudia OfferUp makes it easy to find great deals on the things you want and make money on the things you want to sell. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting OfferUp if necessary. Any time of the year.) Our customer care team is standing by. The best phone number and way to avoid the wait on hold, available live chat options, and the best ways overall to contact OfferUp in an easy-to-use summary. If there is unusual activity in your account. Fast fixes to common issues; Tips for messaging; Change your account location; Problems with notifications; Log in or out of your OfferUp account; See all 64 articles Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. If you have a laptop, you can create an account from the offerup… Such as – won’t accept my valid phone # to confirm account.