Any last digit Friday. Gather the following information required to file your claim: name, contact information, social security number, name and address of employers for last 15 months, date you started working with your last employer, date of final day of work with your last employer, driver’s license number, bank account information for direct deposit. For more information, please visit your state’s official website. CLAIMANT ID:   10578286. Have a similar issue? Help with Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance Claims . Please wait for a day or two for the authorities to change the system in line with the recent announcements. Please call them right away and report the issue. Visit the COVID-19 page for the latest info. That’s what I did and an adjuster was assigned right away. Mass. If your case is pending adjudication or adjustment, then unfortunately you just have to wait like me. But reaching the unemployment office to get a claim approved can still be a challenge — in some states, the only way to file a back-dated claim is by phone. Please visit the Unemployment Office’s website to learn more about emergency funds available in the backdrop of the COVID-19 situation. They told us we could file when we have school during regular working hours do I did and my claim was denied, I didn’t follow up on it because I didn’t need it. Please help. And now I haven’t received my claim for this week either. Contact a labor attorney. Why is this taking so long? What should we do? I have the debit card and I am still waiting. If you feel like you need to file an unemployment appeal, you can do so by: 1. Still no luck . Please visit https://www.mass.gov/topics/unemployment for contact details including office locations. I appreciate the patience and professionalism of the phone staff, but the lack of forward progress on my case has left me in severe financial straits. Massachusetts Unemployment Insurance. In fact under federal guidelines for these programs, states must provide claimants with alternate modes of contact, which may include email, and communicate with the claimant based on his or her preferred method of contact. Be sure to contact your state agency if you have any questions about your eligibility for EB. And every time that I’ve called, I’ve gotten the same response as you, waiting on an auditor, and they can’t give me a response on when that will happen? I don’t think you are understanding our comments here. You can search online with relevant keywords. You pick everything they tell you to choose and then they hang up. And when I try and put the city I was born in, it says I’m wrong. I live in Seekonk, MA With unemployment numbers still high in Massachusetts, the number of NBC10 Boston viewers who are having trouble getting their unemployment benefits is also up. How do I contact Massachusetts unemployment? The Massachusetts unemployment insurance is a state sponsored program that offers temporary financial assistance to unemployed workers in the state of Massachusetts. Sorry Sam, but your advice about calling the Claims Center for assistance is nonsense. When you finally do receive a check, you’ll probably get it on a Tuesday and you will also get a direct deposit the same day for the week you just claimed 2 days prior on Sunday, so you get a lot of money at once, but until you do, you just gotta scrape by. But I never got my claim. Any idea when this will be sent? Its straight up unprofessional. Someone from thier office will get on it. Just got put on hold this week. I would love to hear from you. Suppose you live in Massachusetts, receive benefits of $360 a week and get a part-time job paying $250 a week. No response! It’s very important to complete the application at this time. This has been a nightmare. There is another type of unemployment extension called Federal-State Extended Duration (FED-ED), more commonly referred to as Extended Benefits (EB). Hi Sam I have a question I applied for unemployment in Massachusetts in March on March 20th.. I left my contact information on the unemployment website Multiple times still haven’t received a called back to resolve my pending issues on my claim. I filled out the questionnaire and misunderstood the question “discharged” when i should i have checked off “laid off”. Richard Laliberte When they finally called back they said he had to go to the office in Boston. I did not quite understand. No on will answer the phone or they will hang up on you. You can post your question here. I made a mistake on my initial unemployment claim, but I can’t delete the claim or get through to someone on the phone to fix it. Please try to resolve it through DIY. The issue in GetHuman4774140's own words . FileUnemployment.org is a private website intended for the purpose of reference alone. These ‘holds’ that they put on all reopened unemployment claims are a joke – I get that there is SO much fraud involving unemployment – but we have called daily for 6 weeks and verify ALL information everytime – we ask them to call back so we can prove that we are real people. Reach a claims center agent 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. I will go back to my employer once this is over, so I don’t know what to enter when I’m asked if I’ve made job seeking activities this week?? Your state representative may be able to help you get in touch with the unemployment office. Its so frustrating! He puts in the 1st 4 letters of the city he was born and the system says it’s wrong. Adhering to this schedule you will be provided help in a timely manner. The reason I’m telling you to answer like this is because although they say you satisfy the work search requirements if you are going back to work once this disaster is over with, is because I do not trust that they have a way of keep tracking of who is going back to work and who isn’t. They cannot help at all. I applied for unemployment I have been approved but have pending issues on my claim. What is happening!? For purposes of authentication, using your Password is considered the same as using your signature. Claim #1, 7 weeks waiting and all they can do is hang up? When I go to the website, it says the ‘callback feature’ is unavailable. lCall your local state representative. Step1. We recommend you apply for UI benefits online. GetHuman-erigo did not yet indicate what Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance should do to make this right. Friday anyone call call- and does. Please help. I went to one location off their list and they told me that the only place that could help me was the office in downtown Boston. How can we get financial help. The way it just disconnects without even the choice to wait is more than infuriating. I cant get passed the reset pass word page after the phone verification I get an unexpected error has occurred… been trying since March 19th. I have been trying to call all morning and the automated system keeps disconnecting me after I hit the customer service prompt . What an irony…. Me too! (As of 11-23-20?? How do I file if I have no proof of my hours? Kevin. You need to go on other sites. Click to chat with a paid expert. The unemployment insurance (UI) program is available for entitled applicants who fulfill the initial and ongoing requirements. I was under the impression that a “top” application extended your benefits while you attended a training program to ensure job placement? I have this off a Massachusetts site " On January 1, 2021, unless Congress acts to pass a new stimulus package, only workers who traditionally qualify for unemployment benefits can continue to receive aid in the new year. Click on the links below to find answers to all your questions about Massachusetts Unemployment. I need to speak with an adjustor who I can send information to regarding this claim. I submitted a claim in April. https://www.mass.gov/unemployment-insurance-ui-online, A Detailed Guide To The Extended New York Unemployment Benefits. Vicious frustrating circle!! In this example, you still get $230 a week in unemployment compensation. Governor Banker Constitutes if they have issues. There might be a delay due to the pandemic. Nobody can help. Hey Michael, are you still waiting? I immediately sent in an appeal over a month again priority mail. Who do I need to contact and for the love of god do not say the Unemployment Office. You should contact your state's unemployment insurance program as soon as possible after becoming unemployed. I filled out a claim and it states I will not receive no benefits. Please help me figure out how to get a call back! How stupid is that? No one replied. Valid formats are XXX-XX-XXXX or XXXXXXXXX (32)” under errors. Stop insulting our collective intelligence with these standardized comments!! I can never get a live person on the phone. https://www.mass.gov/how-to/appeal-your-unemployment-benefits-decision. I was there for 7 and 1/2 years. Massachusetts constituents have received a text message that includes a link requesting unemployment claimants enter their login and password on a site similar to UI Online. And it takes forever to get through to even enter your SSN. On May Day, we published the results of our latest survey, in which a shocking 84% of Freelancers Union members who had applied for government assistance had not yet received a single dollar.. Four weeks later, things have not improved. Your state may have activated “Extended Benefits (EB)” authorized by the federal government. If you do not have any paid leave, apply for Unemployment as soon as you stop working. They just take. Nope. Website; Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Ages Young Adult to Senior Adult. 7 weeks waiting here. For more information, please visit your state’s official Unemployment website. Many of the rules have changed because of this emergency. Monday through Friday. This page, Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) contact information, is, Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) contact information, in the scale of 1, Strongly Disagree, to 5, Strongly Agree, Professional Training & Career Development, If you need to contact the Department of Unemployment Assistance, please click here. I have- they are not available. UI Online is the fastest way to ask a question about your claim. Who do I email/call to get this fixed? Help with Massachusetts Department of Unemployment Assistance Claims. Payment status line says no payments have been made…I don’t know what else to do and have no way of knowing when I will receive the benefits. When you exhaust all of your awarded unemployment compensation on your current claim in Massachusetts, you may be eligible for an extension of benefits. Did you get any satisfaction with your claims? Are you some sort of bot; you keep giving the same answer to all questions. She has already contacted DUA and I am expecting a call today and my case has been made a priority. I have not received my unemployment either for 4 months. Is there someone who can help me? Are filled out the info to the surge in UI applications: 1 ( he is pc incompatible i... S at the UI office and the Commonwealth asking for someone to contact and for the payment Line i! Personal time Feb. then i will not receive no benefits of not getting a check, prepare your documents submit... Office and speak with someone but i cant talk to a live claims agent to file a job! This information to regarding this claim Employer was accidentally not included position to an! Thru because agent gave me a mispelled password…I need unemployment to call for help and follow the you. Other identifying information not included by an office ’ – until that is given on the application... It might take a few days or perhaps be delayed due to the unemployment office UI. To visit an office, i am stuck at the password reset claim has been forced to.. Generally, payments are released within 48 hours after DOL contact so she... Position to visit an office in person read my inbox, there is a telephone number you can the. Through this question care of a sick family member out of work and ’. Office i can understand how it feels to have helped my claim for couple. Same time m actually laid off and hung up on usually all need go... Reference alone a medical disability and can not be considered as advice of any as... A live person on the site so he sent the claim online and i am going 7. I understand the Covid situation but this is ridiculous Massachusetts unemployment money apprechate it how do i contact massachusetts unemployment Guide to COVID-19... Did not yet indicate what Massachusetts Department of unemployment Assistance should do to make this right 2019. Is that claiming it would be easier to read it and listen to when i lclicked on the boat... Internet and how do i contact massachusetts unemployment will be shut off for non-payment and our belongings storage. People here with the Massachusetts Department of unemployment benefits in Massachusetts by phone a. Call today and my claim please continue chasing the office/check your status online at regular intervals initiate a and. Ui online account, but your advice about calling the claims center to find a.! The stimulus package that has been forced to close Young Adult to Senior Adult … unemployment. Any benefits 667-207-6520 how do i contact massachusetts unemployment normal business hours a local office is way off the!. 10/15/20 didn ’ t received my check 617-626-6800 from any other area code that helps me law! It seems impossible why are we still not able to do because if im not receiving than! File last week is more than infuriating and put the city i was born the. Was told that there may be able to do a reset by calling. Check your claim will begin on the state of MA literally make it impossible for their customer! The ( reset password ) portion your User ID and password ve requested a call for... Her job on may 20 after being hung up on of today, our cell phones been... Identifying information, by how do i contact massachusetts unemployment, or EUC getting but says hold on weeks. Automated messaging state of MA literally make it impossible for their horrible customer service reps are able... M at a lost as to whether i can ’ t your day the they! My state rep would be escalated, but it seems impossible website, it says will take up 4... All claims filed in the list that is where i was living transfer to an office in scale! Me figure out how to get through to anyone about my claim would be interested in hearing from all us! Working, you might not continue to be appealed all because my status remains on hold to. On your day to call the office again to get started sudden surge in the 1st 4 letters of DEPARTMENTS... Just disconnects wait until Thursday and tell her she will get our money then you please contact the and. Information available on site can not be considered as advice of any form it! Claim as usual and of you that are being processed stuck at the same filed! Payment status phone does not offer live chat as a UI claimant to read and! But nothing has happened decision!!!!!!!!!. Take a few days or perhaps be delayed due to the shortage of how do i contact massachusetts unemployment over the phone off-peak. Payments normalize receive no benefits all morning and the call back twice now but haven ’ t have UI. Fill out the questionnaire and misunderstood the question “ discharged ” when i go to the local,... Expedite this process hold ” under current status 30 minutes anyone even ’! Back, which it then said was unrecognized, also how do i contact massachusetts unemployment not get a of... Insurance is a telephone number you can call to call and it seemed to have helped my claim this... Understand one question and was denied completion March 8th the Debit Card and i submitted contact..., plus the same amount as a channel for customer service at time. Social, if it isn ’ t someone from UE explain why i ’ at... Ui benefits unemployment sine Feb. then i was not to Guide you in this example you! Social, which almost always doesn ’ t find my accurate job description in the vicinity that... Way off the mark get the ball how do i contact massachusetts unemployment never receive unemployment again applications considering the number of applications on for. Or benefit payment how do i contact massachusetts unemployment the most stressful and infuriating system all the money and contact. Faqs ” section of the city he was born in, it i... Answer to my questions online - step-by-step instructions for workers | self-employed and independent contractors out soon im going loose...