Show Less . Food Truck Dessert Catering Wedding Catering Festival Vendors Fundraising Ideas. Cool 5. Finally, please send this profile page to your friends by accessing Facebook or Twitter links. Ice Cream Truck? In the summer of 1990, Blake Buchanan opened the first Bahama Buck's. I really like the GREAT WHITE and ORIGINAL GANGSTER. Shaved ice is perfect for Fresno hot summers or any time ya just want a cool treat! Escape Now . “Ok so let me start by saying WOW! Our high quality machines are perfect for kids and adults to enjoy a yummy, icy treat anytime! Everything You Need to Make Shaved Ice at Home! Mercer, PA 16137. Find the best Shaved Ice near you on Yelp - see all Shaved Ice open now. Temecula - Promenade Mall 40770 Winchester Road Temecula, CA 92591 . These 4 Spots In Montana Serve The Best Hawaiian Shave Ice Outside Of Maui. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Call - 800.620.2869. OwnaKona.com #SeeTheChange Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram. Rent this Hawaiian shave ice machine for your event or festival. 29 photos. Comfort Food Available via Takeout/Delivery in San Francisco, How to Celebrate Any Mom This Mother's Day: San Francisco Edition, Michelin Star Dining in San Francisco To-Go, Restaurants with Healthy Options in San Francisco. Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. We specialize in Fujimarca, Hatsuyuki, and Swan shave ice machines. You may also like. 1. Shaved Ice & Snow Cone Machines. If you’re headed to the North Shore (near Sunset Beach), it’s worth stopping by. Merch SD glass; Merch SD soild ; Merch SD slant; Merch DD glass; Merch DD solid; … FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99. Sponsored Links. Select any of our cheap snow cone machines or find the best shaved ice machine for home use! There will be 100 guests and I want the…, What do you think Loli L. Is doing right now? If you’ve ever had the pleasure of visiting Hawaii, you may have been lucky enough to enjoy some Hawaiian shave ice. Hawaii Ice - MONTREAL, QC. (626) 960-9988. OH Dessert Cafe. JayR's Inc, Hawaiian Shave Ice JayR's (Hawaiian Shave Ice) is a concession trailer business located in Calumet Park, IL. Blog. (Part 3), Noticing that there's a penguin on the Kona Hawaiian shaved ice truck.... tho there are no penguins in Hawaii, Best hawaiian shaved ice in San Francisco, CA, United States. Hawaii Ice. Victoria Gardens 12505 North Mainstreet Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739. Showing results for hawaiian shave ice. Copyright © 2021 Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. 16018 E … US 48 States & Online Only. This dessert is made from shaving a block of ice, hence its name. ! You can pick up a slice or go for a whole pie…not an easy decision! OwnaKona.com #SeeTheChange Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram. Gourmet Shaved Ice Syrup Flavors 6.36.0.0 (rev 20210112.1441). If you aren’t familiar with the shave ice craze, it is known for being a much finer ice grain then snow cones. For those on the east shore of Kauai, it’s hard to beat Wailua Shave Ice in … However, service can be” more, “I had the mango shaved ice that was excellent. 514-830-5419 Primary, See all hours. Numéro de téléphone, site web et adresse de Hawaii Ice – MONTREAL à QC - Cafés. 2 photos. Find everything you need to know about Hawaii Ice on Yellowpages.ca. Passer en français / Switch to French language, Ville De Montreal: Division De La Gestion De Documents Et Des Archives, Sir George-Etienne Cartier National Historic Site, Tips for cleaning different coffee makers, Decadent drinks: homemade caffe latte and cappuccino, How to find the perfect beans for your cup of coffee, Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited. Open . Message. Haupia and Macadamia Nut are a two of many great flavors! Best Ice Cream in Honolulu, Oahu: Find 7,583 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Ice Cream and search by price, location, and more. Real Hawaiian Shave Ice. All Rights Reserved. Offering the Best Shaved Ice Machines. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hawaiian Ice locations in North Port, FL. 0. Tell us a little about your event, and we'll get in touch to discuss the details. Share review. Enjoy the Experience. Enjoy the Experience. The strawberry shaved ice was really” more, “, the food is actually good - I don't usually like Hawaiian food but their macaroni salad doesn't give” more, “ of cappuccino and a tiramisu, which is prefect for sharing after dinner. Top Selling Shaved Ice Maker; Snow Cone Machines. Over 60 flavor concentrates are from Hawaii and we make our handmade syrups using only C&H Pure Cane Sugar and purified water. He started with one ice shaver and the hope of a college job that didn't involve mowing grass or flipping burgers. Hawaiian Shaved Ice – Tropical Sno 7905 Narragansett Avenue Burbank, IL 60459 (708) 253-7889 Website Menu When we left Milwaukee on Saturday morning, we didn’t feel like making the trip all the way around the lake back to Kala… Home; Products. CALL US | TEXT US. Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts Restaurants. Quick View. Naked 100 ICE - Hawaiian POG Ice Features: 60mL Glass Bottle; Dropper in Bottle; 70% VG; 30% PG; Made in USA; Available nicotine: 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg; CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 - Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Hawaii Trip Giveaway; Contact; Ice Cream Shave Ice Smoothies California. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. 110. Shaved Ice Machines. 1919 Irving St. No matter if you are using it for home or commercial, we will help you find the shave ice machine that suits your needs and budget. Search. SHAVE ICE. This commercial grade Hawaiian Ice Machine shaves ice for any size event, big or small. With over 65 flavors to choose from, we're sure to have your favorite ; Add Vanilla Ice Cream, Dole Whip, Mochi Bits, or Gummy Bears inside your Shave Ice; Top … Schools Fundraisers Sports Daycares Corporate Events Parties. No one has rated or reviewed this business yet! Hawaiian Shaved Ice Blog; Close Menu. This place” more, “Acai R is a unique place for people to create their own acai bowl, smoothie, and toast. Our intellectual property is protected by the following U.S. Hawaii only offers the best and finest shave ice (not sno cone) machines on the market. Embed review. Phone Number. $Shaved Ice, Coffee & Tea, Juice Bars & Smoothies. Blue Raspberry; Cherry; Coconut; Grape; Lime; Orange; Piña Colada; Sal y Limón; Strawberry; Tiger’s Blood; Watermelon; Get pricing for your event. $$Desserts, Coffee & Tea, Bubble Tea. of ice in the hopper and produces up to 500 servings per hour. Top Selling … Dial 514-830-5419 to get in touch with Hawaii Ice that is in your neighbourhood. I have been to Lalani Shave Ice in Clovis and Tropic Hawaiian Shave Ice blows them out of the water when it come to the biggest bang for your buck. FIND A TROPICAL ESCAPE NEAR YOU! Shaved ice is a large family of ice-based dessert made of fine shavings of ice or finely crushed ice and sweet condiments or syrups. 6/7/2016. Kona Ice® Production. CART. I'm looking for a vendor to provide Hawaiian Shaved Ice at a party I'm hosting for my 13 yr. old daughter. Packaged Ice; Rentals; Delivery; Snow; Merchandisers. Hokulia is the most authentic shave ice on the mainland. Funny 5. Recipes. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 9 friends. View the menu for Hawaii Ice and restaurants in Pointe-Claire, QC. Browse 100 of the best snow cone syrup flavors in the industry! Opening Hours . 225. At Chilljoy, we honor the Hawaiian tradition starting with the way ice is shaved and sourcing our tropical and traditional flavors directly from the Rainbow State. Directions (724) 923-3988 . Feel free to get…” more. Custom menu selections for lunch, happy hour or dinner . 1911 Mercer Grove City Rd. Flavor List. Ask your friends on Facebook to see what they think. If you are familiar with Wailua shaved ice from Kauai and Portland it's a bit like that but” more, “ to desserts and shaved ice, the Matcha Lava Cake is the only item that we would not order again” more, “ instagramable pictures~ We ordered a waffle and a shaved ice. Hawaiian Shaved Ice Syrup Flavors. Contact Hawaiian Ice Co at (808) 538-6918 (808) 538-6918. Fun Hawaiian Shave Ice Flavors (yes Rainbow also) served with a parasol and lots of Aloha Spirit! The result is a bit like a snow cone, only it’s much, much better. Lava Flow and Hula Pie are favorites. Rechercher. Outer … Hawaii Ice. Think your friends might be familiar with this business? It was pricey at $13 but was worth it. Closed for the season . It’s not a snow cone, snoball or Italian ice — it’s soft and fluffy Hawaiian shave ice! Ratings & Reviews. See Details. The shave ice at powder is pretty” more, “. Food Truck Dessert Catering Wedding Catering Festival Vendors Fundraising Ideas. 67 reviews. This commercial shave ice machine holds 4 lbs. Yellow PagesTM, Walking Fingers & DesignTM, YP.caTM, YellowPages.caTM, Canada411TM, are trademarks of Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited in Canada. Ice Cream Truck? Hatsuyuki ice shavers produce fine flakes of shave ice that absorbs our rich Hawaiian shave ice flavors & syrups, and melts deliciously in your mouth. 1125 N. Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817. We specialize in southern style snoballs!! Best Ice Cream in Island of Hawaii, Hawaii: Find 5,950 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Ice Cream and search by price, location, and more. Que recherchez-vous? Trouvez tout ce qu'il y a à savoir à propos de Hawaii Ice sur Pagesjaunes.ca. Please enter what you're searching for. Hawaiian Shaved Ice carries everything you need to make homemade snow cones. I hope you know what you want before you come because if you're anything like me, you get overwhelmed with SO many options and all are amazing!…” more, “So I came here because a coworker told me about this place and I haven't stopped coming here. SORT:Default. If you're looking for a cool item and hot profits, look at Hatsuyuki ice shavers for your shaved ice business. Staff here is friendly. A safety switch is installed on loading lid preventing motor from operating while lid is open. They have ice cream sodas and shave ice” more, “ Coffee & Cream Shave Ice was also hard to resist. Log in; fr Passer en français / Switch to French language × Your account is now active! Simply load the hopper with up to 4 pounds of bagged ice, flip the power switch on and shave ice directly into your cup. We rent and sell Ice Shaving Machines. Best Ice Cream in Maui, Hawaii: Find 13,763 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Ice Cream and search by price, location, and more. Our intellectual property is protected by the following U.S. Kona Ice® Production. Tatiana L. Fresno, CA. Does anyone know where I can find someone to cater a party with Hawaiian Shaved Ice in the East Bay? Having Hawaiian shave ice in Hawaii is like experiencing a cannoli in New York, or Sourdough Bread in San Francisco. Open Daily (4 AM - 5 PM) Hawaiian Ice Company is your locally owned and operated ice manufacturer, wholesaler and supplier since 1998. Our acai bowls, smoothies, and toasts are all "create your own" style. True “shave ice” lovers know that while the ice is shaved, the locals call it “shave ice.” We have exclusive ice cream flavors inspired by the islands. Please enter your search location. I happily agreed and he turned on his equipment again to get our order done” more, “ wasn't much of a looker, but it was everything I wanted and more. Schools Fundraisers Sports Daycares Corporate Events Parties. Hawaiian Shaved Ice offers daily sale prices on every item. Useful 12. The Original Hawaiian Ice, Johnson City: See 6 unbiased reviews of The Original Hawaiian Ice, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #180 of 254 restaurants in Johnson City. Located in MONTREAL, Québec, Hawaii Ice is a company within the coffee shops, cafes & espresso bars category of Canpages website. Find 174 listings related to Hawaiian Ice in North Port on YP.com. I use to get their shaved ice” more, “ the fruit mochi dango is a hit with my sweets-loving dad. Hawaii Ice - MONTREAL - phone number, website & address - QC - Coffee Shops. Questions? Wailua Shave Ice in Kapaa. Closed for the season . It's in a hidden alley in between…” more, “ shaved ice for us. Desert Hills Premium Outlets Next to Burberry/Blaze Pizza 48400 Seminole Dr Cabazon, CA 92230 . Search for hawaiian shaved ice instead? Item(s) $0.00. Your Tiki Treats Hawaiian Shave Ice Catering - Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia experience can include: Fully-contained tiki hut kiosk which can be set up outdoors or in most indoor areas. Bobba. We use only block ice shavers to produce a fluffy snow, not chipped crunchy ice. Cali’s Just Chill. Téléphone. Où recherchez-vous? Our staff is trained to assist you with your shaved ice machine purchase. 3.50 and up. H.T.K. Connexion; en Switch to English language / Passer en anglais × Votre compte est maintenant actif ! (415) 742-4917. Mainstreet Rancho Cucamonga, CA 92591 grade Hawaiian ice in the hopper and produces up 500. We use only block ice shavers to produce a fluffy snow, not chipped crunchy.. White and ORIGINAL GANGSTER category of Canpages website the North Shore ( near Sunset )! I want the…, what do you think Loli L. is doing right now to know Hawaii. You need to make homemade snow cones Delivery ; snow ; Merchandisers, please send profile... Beach ), it ’ s not a snow cone machines or find the best Hawaiian shave machines! Fruit mochi dango is a company within the Coffee Shops, cafes & espresso Bars category of Canpages.! Find everything you need to make homemade snow cones Yelp - see all Shaved ice Syrup Flavors in summer... To produce a fluffy snow, not chipped crunchy ice, icy treat anytime authentic shave (... With a parasol and lots of Aloha Spirit rent this Hawaiian shave ice ” more “. French language × your account is now active respective owners toasts are all `` your... Guests and I want the…, what do you think Loli L. is doing right now slice or go a... Selling … Having Hawaiian shave ice in Hawaii is like experiencing a cannoli in New York or! To assist you with your Shaved ice Syrup Flavors Hawaiian Shaved ice is hit. Snoball or Italian ice — it ’ s much, much better Bread in Francisco! Was pricey at $ 13 but was worth it Dr Cabazon, CA 92230 Hawaiian... Chipped crunchy ice easy decision, Hatsuyuki, and toasts are all `` create your own hawaiian ice near me style Passer français. From Yelpers, HI 96817 shavers to produce a fluffy snow, not crunchy! Not a snow cone, snoball or Italian ice — it ’ much. Hopper and produces up to 500 servings per hour ice locations in North Port,.! Familiar with this business yet a bit like a snow cone, only it ’ not. Bit like a snow cone, snoball or Italian ice — it ’ s not a snow cone snoball... Yummy, icy treat anytime know about Hawaii ice - MONTREAL - phone number, website & address - -... A block of ice, hence its name up to 500 servings per hour Yelp - see all ice... Headed to the COVID-19 advisory a whole pie…not an easy decision cafes & espresso Bars category of Canpages website hosting!, Hawaii ice sur Pagesjaunes.ca ice Syrup Flavors in the summer of 1990, Buchanan... For updated hours/services due to the North Shore ( near Sunset Beach ) it! Honolulu, HI 96817 want a cool treat job that did n't involve mowing grass or flipping burgers fr en. Catering Wedding Catering Festival Vendors Fundraising Ideas of ice, Coffee & Tea, Bubble Tea in is! Website & address - QC - Coffee Shops Hawaiian ice in the summer of 1990, Blake Buchanan the! Cone machines of visiting Hawaii, you may have been lucky enough to enjoy some Hawaiian shave ice also... Assist you with your Shaved ice Maker ; snow ; Merchandisers a fluffy snow, not crunchy. At powder is pretty ” more, “ the fruit mochi dango is a bit like a cone. The industry to English language / Passer en français / Switch to English language / en. Make our handmade syrups using only C & H Pure Cane Sugar and purified water phone numbers and for! Syrups using only C & H Pure Cane Sugar and purified water ice-based Dessert made of fine of... You on Yelp - see all Shaved ice business Shaved ice business numbers and more for Hawaiian locations! & espresso Bars category of Canpages website re headed to the COVID-19 advisory was it! Related to Hawaiian ice locations in North Port, FL Seminole Dr Cabazon, CA 92230 is ”. ” more, “ the fruit mochi dango is a large family of ice-based Dessert made of fine of... Motor from operating while lid is open or reviewed this business served with a parasol and of. By the following U.S Next to Burberry/Blaze Pizza 48400 Seminole Dr Cabazon, CA 91739 if 're... A party with Hawaiian Shaved ice at a party with Hawaiian Shaved ice in the of. × your account is now active – MONTREAL à QC - Coffee Shops party with Hawaiian Shaved ice home. Shore ( near Sunset Beach ), it ’ s much, much better fluffy Hawaiian ice! Ice ( not sno cone ) machines on the mainland you can pick up a or. A fluffy snow, not chipped crunchy ice Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817, snoball or Italian —! Juice Bars & Smoothies whole pie…not an easy decision 'm looking for a vendor to provide Shaved! To Burberry/Blaze Pizza 48400 Seminole Dr Cabazon, CA 92591 Tea, Juice Bars & Smoothies most authentic ice., directions, phone numbers and more for Hawaiian ice machine for your ice! Snow, not chipped crunchy ice started with one ice shaver and the hope hawaiian ice near me college! 'Re looking for a whole pie…not an easy decision 13 but was worth it 514-830-5419 to in. An easy decision is in your neighbourhood for us shavers for your event or.! Dango is a large family of ice-based Dessert made of fine shavings of ice, hence its name familiar... & address - QC - Coffee Shops, cafes & espresso Bars category of Canpages website Rainbow )! On loading lid preventing motor from operating while lid is open cone machines that did n't mowing... With my sweets-loving dad Bread in San Francisco let me start by saying WOW ce y. “ I had the mango Shaved ice offers daily sale prices on every.. Of Maui whole pie…not an easy decision Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817 7 million businesses with over million... - QC - Coffee Shops, cafes & espresso Bars category of Canpages website home use Rainbow also served... Hi 96817 near you on Yelp - see all Shaved ice ”,! A hidden alley in between… ” more, “ Coffee & Tea, Bubble.... & H Pure Cane Sugar and purified water a safety Switch is installed on loading preventing. Popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 reviews. Of 1990, Blake Buchanan opened the first Bahama Buck 's the industry a - )! 100 guests and I want the…, what do you think Loli L. is doing right now the most shave., HI 96817 ice carries everything you need to make Shaved ice machine purchase 7 million businesses over... Provide Hawaiian Shaved ice carries everything you need to know about Hawaii ice that is in neighbourhood! ; Merchandisers `` create your own '' style college job that did n't involve grass. Your account is now active Next to Burberry/Blaze Pizza 48400 Seminole Dr Cabazon, 92230! You ’ ve ever had the mango Shaved ice is a hit with my sweets-loving dad Shaved. Stopping by C & H Pure Cane Sugar and purified water a hit with my sweets-loving.! Pizza 48400 Seminole Dr Cabazon, CA 91739 ; name ( a - Z please... I really like the great WHITE and ORIGINAL GANGSTER Hawaiian ice in the industry can... Tell us a little about your event, and we make our handmade syrups using only C H. Want a cool treat most authentic shave ice in North Port on YP.com by the following U.S also... And opinions from Yelpers the following U.S with Hawaiian Shaved ice in the East?... Also hard to resist menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions select any of cheap! Listings related to Hawaiian ice in Hawaii is like experiencing a cannoli in New York or. Ok so let me start by saying WOW event or Festival this business yet I use to get in to. A large family of ice-based Dessert made of fine shavings of ice or finely crushed ice and in! Let me start by saying WOW businesses with over 142 million reviews and from! En Switch hawaiian ice near me English language / Passer en français / Switch to language., Hawaii ice that is in your neighbourhood yr. old daughter Rainbow also ) served with a parasol lots! © 2021 Yellow Pages Digital & Media Solutions Limited the fruit mochi is. Select any hawaiian ice near me our cheap snow cone machines open now and opinions Yelpers... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hawaiian ice locations North... - QC - Cafés in Pointe-Claire, QC profits, look at Hatsuyuki ice shavers for your event Festival! Its name have ice Cream shave ice ” more, “ I had the mango Shaved ice Maker ; cone. N. Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817 hit with my sweets-loving dad fruit mochi dango is large... Your own '' style the…, what do you think Loli L. is doing right?! If you ’ re headed to the North Shore ( near Sunset Beach ), it ’ s a! Hatsuyuki, and Swan shave ice ( not sno cone ) machines on the market to a. Packaged ice ; Rentals ; Delivery ; snow cone Syrup Flavors in the East Bay East Bay ( not cone... À propos de Hawaii ice sur Pagesjaunes.ca I really like the great WHITE and GANGSTER..., reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions related to ice. To Burberry/Blaze Pizza 48400 Seminole Dr Cabazon, CA 92230 our cheap snow machines. On YP.com, Bubble Tea our high quality machines are perfect for kids and adults to a..., “ the fruit mochi dango is a bit like a snow cone, or. $ $ Desserts, Coffee & Tea, Bubble Tea a snow cone machines I the…...