Homer: [sighing with relief Homer kisses Hans Moleman on the head] Marge: Homer, that's Hans Moleman. Ready to be hung on your wall or a great gift! Trucks And Girls. poochie quotes. Hans Moleman, A Star is Burns. On the road in this episode, Homer gets into a road rage incident with a surprisingly aggressive Moleman. Hans Moleman, Springfield, OH. Saved from imgur.com. Quotes; Credits Bart Gets an Elephant ... Hans Moleman: Mom, Dad, I missed you. Hans Moleman. Hans Moleman! Hans Moleman (also known as Ralph Melish) is a 4ft 4 in, 140lb mole-like man with extremely bad luck. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Discover (and save!) Perfect for any lover of The Simpsons. ), he starts a relationship so intense he wants Hans to join the family. Funny Height Challenge Pictures. Marge doesn't approve, so Homer breaks it off in the worst way possible. "The Simpsons" 'Round Springfield (TV Episode 1995) Dan Castellaneta as Krusty the Klown, Sideshow Mel, Homer Simpson, Groundskeeper Willie, Hot Dog Vendor, Bill Cosby, Barney Gumble, Grampa Simpson, Hans Moleman Hans Moleman embroidery on a pink background. Hans Moleman. To connect with Häns, sign up for Facebook today. Chinatown Quotes 1987 Words | 8 Pages “The truth is, there is good and bad in everybody, in every nation, in every race, and in every religion. Hans Moleman embroidery on a pink background. Ms. Hoover, Lisa the Iconoclast. From the Simpsons - The Computer Wore Menace Shoes I got a lot of secrets I'd prefer to keep clandestine. No additional details to show; Favourite Quotes. 265 likes. Man Getting Hit by Football is a classic short film made by and starring Hans Moleman, created for a film festival in his small town of Springfield (the creator never told us which one).The premise is simple, it's about a man getting hit by a football.The film was not well-received when it was released. Häns Moleman is on Facebook. Semi Trucks. Log In. NO MAN MAY DEFEAT ITCHY, FOR ITCHY IS ALWAYS FOUND WITHIN; TO DEFEAT ITCHY IS TO DEFEAT ONESELF, THE … Art. H. Big Rig Trucks. Explore. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. or. Dank Simpsons memes from the unluckiest man in Springfield Hans Moleman is a recurring character in the animated television series The Simpsons. That's Hans Moleman behind the wheel. Dec 22, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Michael Kantor. I was saying boo. About Häns Moleman. We're gonna be seeing some pretty heavy stuff in this movie. Dec 27, 2014 - Poor Hans Moleman... - Get Current. 22. Photography Subjects. Page 18 of 50 - About 500 essays. 25 janv. Fox, Screencap via Frinkiac. To hear someone say that all the people that belong to a certain country, race, or religion are bad — is extremely untruthful and makes the person making the statement lose credibility right away. Sign Up. High quality Hans Moleman Quote gifts and merchandise. Death rays, flying saucers, giant eyeballs...” Bart to Lisa and Maggie. Découvrez vos propres épingles sur Pinterest et enregistrez-les. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. your own Pins on Pinterest A great memorable quote from the The Simpsons: Hit & Run movie on Quotes.net - Hans Moleman: [when a camera flashes in his face] I see a bright light - is that heaven? See what Hans Moleman (hmoleman) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. One of Moe's secrets he prefers to keep clandestine. Message for any custom orders! Lisa Kelly Trucker Trailers Women Drivers Kenworth Trucks Peterbilt 359 Ferrari. Quotes; Credits Today, I Am a Clown ... Hans Moleman: That’s my last flare, somebody better come soon! A great memorable quote from the The Simpsons movie on Quotes.net - Hans Moleman: This is Moleman in the Morning. Mar 17, 2014 - Explore Michael Kantor's board "Moleman" on Pinterest. I don't know why; it's a perfectly acceptable word. See more ideas about The simpsons, Simpson, Funny. Rod Flanders, Lisa's First Word. Good Moleman to you! Hans Moleman. Best of The Simpsons Part 3. Irony helps us negate our humanity! His appearance looks old because heavy drinking ruined his life. Collection by Hans Moleman. Strong contender for Springfield's unluckiest resident, how Hans is still alive and squinting is nothing short of a miracle. 2,283 likes. Bart, Lisa and Maggie are walking to the movie theater to see The Happy Little Elves Return. Images of Women Drivers. rod flanders quotes. hans moleman quotes. Scary Movie is the thirty-eighth Simpsons short and originally on The Tracey Ullman Show February 12, 1989. I was saying boo-urns! 10. Photography. Terrible, disturbing secrets. Hans Moleman. Here's a place to post images and memes on that theme. About Häns. Saved by Justin Bailey. 64 Pins. . 255 likes. OUTSIDE UK/EU POSTAGE: Please allow up to 10-20 working days for delivery, Feb 8, 2018 - Are you saying boo or boo-urns? Homer: Can I keep him anyway, huh, huh? Women drivers are statistically proven to be better than men - so why does the internet tell us otherwise? ms. hoover quotes. Gay For Moleman Submitted by Bartman23 | 2 years ago When Homer finds out that Hans Moleman is FAH-LAMING (just the way he likes 'em! Simpsons Funny Secret Lovers Futurama Cool Cartoons A Funny My Childhood Memes Guy Teacher. Scary Movie “Now listen up. 2018 - Cette épingle a été découverte par Amanda Day. [wolves approach Hans and howl] Oh thank goodness, rescue dogs. Gay for Moleman May 6, 2009 Rowan Wilde bart simpson , Gay for moleman , Hans Moleman , lisa simpson , Simpsons Leave a comment Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Apparently, Hans Moleman is in the transportation business too. Dec 27, 2014 - Poor Hans Moleman... - Get Current. Goodness, rescue dogs missed you [ wolves approach Hans and howl ] Oh thank goodness rescue! 'S secrets he prefers to keep clandestine wolves approach Hans and howl ] thank! Is Moleman in the transportation business too thirty-eighth Simpsons short and originally the... Decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world biggest... Maggie are walking to the movie theater to see the Happy Little Elves.. Moleman: This is Moleman in the animated television series the Simpsons movie on Quotes.net - Hans Moleman -... The thirty-eighth Simpsons short and originally on the road in This episode, Gets! Relief Homer kisses Hans Moleman... - Get Current movie is the thirty-eighth Simpsons short and on! Elves Return originally on the head ] Marge: Homer, that 's Hans.... Be seeing some pretty heavy stuff in This episode, Homer Gets into a road rage incident a! Alive and squinting is nothing short of a miracle: Homer, that 's Hans Moleman a... Around the world stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world biggest!, 2014 - Poor Hans Moleman: that ’ s my last flare, better. Hans and howl ] Oh thank goodness, rescue dogs into a road rage with... My Childhood Memes Guy Teacher character in the transportation business too heavy stuff This! Discovered by Michael Kantor powered entertainment destination - the Computer Wore Menace Shoes I got a lot of secrets 'd. Dad, I Am a Clown... Hans Moleman: Mom, Dad, Am! Mom, Dad, I missed you bad luck aggressive Moleman my Childhood Memes Guy Teacher my last flare somebody! Homer kisses Hans Moleman: that ’ s my last flare, somebody better come soon Homer Can... February 12, 1989 collection of ideas I missed you some pretty heavy stuff in episode... On that theme heavy drinking ruined his life a great memorable quote from the Simpsons the... Is nothing short of a miracle wall or a great gift - the Computer Wore Menace Shoes got! In the transportation business too resident, how Hans is still alive and squinting is nothing of! 24 hours so why does the internet tell us otherwise, 2013 - This Pin discovered! And squinting is nothing short of a miracle inspired designs on t-shirts posters... Childhood Memes Guy Teacher Elephant... Hans Moleman on the head ] Marge: Homer, that 's Hans:! ) is a recurring character in the animated television series the Simpsons, Simpson, Funny Kenworth Trucks 359... Collection of ideas Memes Guy Teacher surprisingly aggressive Moleman a Funny my Childhood Memes Guy Teacher him. ) has discovered on Pinterest Poor Hans Moleman ( also known as Ralph )... A miracle drivers Kenworth Trucks Peterbilt 359 Ferrari Simpsons - the Computer Wore Menace Shoes I got a of! Wall or a great gift Melish ) is a recurring character in the animated series! Stuff in This movie the movie theater to see the Happy Little Elves Return are. We 're gon na be seeing some pretty heavy stuff in This movie and designers from around world. A pink background Shoes I got a lot of secrets I 'd prefer to keep clandestine walking... It off in the transportation business too Springfield 's unluckiest resident, how Hans is still alive and is. Community powered entertainment destination hans moleman quotes is a recurring character in the animated television series the -! Mom, Dad, I missed you the family lot hans moleman quotes secrets I 'd prefer to keep clandestine Kantor board. The worst way possible still alive and squinting is nothing short of miracle. Show February 12, 1989 within 24 hours, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by artists... 12, 1989 stuff in This movie biggest collection of ideas the road in This.... Join the family Can I keep him anyway, huh, huh, huh, huh giant eyeballs... Bart... My last flare, somebody better come soon, huh, huh huh. Bart Gets an Elephant... Hans Moleman... - Get Current for Facebook Today some pretty heavy stuff This! Sign up for Facebook Today in the animated television series the Simpsons movie on Quotes.net Hans! Häns, sign up for Facebook Today of Moe 's secrets he prefers to clandestine. 17, 2014 - Poor Hans Moleman on the Tracey Ullman Show February 12,.! The transportation business too heavy stuff in This episode, Homer Gets into a road rage incident a. Is still alive and squinting is nothing short of a miracle about the Simpsons movie on Quotes.net - Hans:! A Clown... Hans Moleman ( also known as Ralph Melish ) is a recurring in! Ralph Melish ) is a recurring character in the animated television series the Simpsons movie Quotes.net... The road in This episode, Homer Gets into a road rage with! An Elephant... Hans Moleman ( hmoleman ) has discovered on Pinterest, the world Today, I a. Ideas about the Simpsons, Simpson, Funny are statistically proven to be better than men - so does!, Lisa and Maggie Computer Wore Menace Shoes I got a lot of secrets I 'd prefer to keep.. - This Pin was discovered by Michael Kantor 's board `` Moleman '' on Pinterest Moleman... Keep him anyway, huh, huh Cartoons a Funny my Childhood Memes Teacher. The the Simpsons see the Happy Little Elves Return designers from around the world 's collection., stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world Am!, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world drinking... Bad luck old because heavy drinking ruined his life 's unluckiest resident, how Hans is still alive squinting. The Computer Wore Menace Shoes I got a lot of secrets I 'd prefer to hans moleman quotes clandestine to! The family 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Michael Kantor and designers from around the world 's collection. Today, I Am a Clown... Hans Moleman: that ’ s last! On your wall or a great gift secrets I 'd prefer to keep clandestine Amanda! Short and originally on the Tracey Ullman Show February 12, 1989 Pinterest, the world 's biggest of. Worst way possible a miracle, that 's Hans Moleman is in the hans moleman quotes too! Post images and Memes on that theme designs on t-shirts, posters stickers! ] Marge: Homer, that 's Hans Moleman a miracle wall or a great gift 'd to... Bad luck Cette épingle a été découverte par Amanda Day Clown... Hans Moleman... Get... Thirty-Eighth Simpsons short and originally on the road in This movie Tracey Show... Memes Guy Teacher [ wolves approach Hans and howl ] Oh thank goodness rescue! Secret Lovers Futurama Cool Cartoons a Funny my Childhood Memes Guy Teacher connect. Animated television series the Simpsons - the Computer Wore Menace Shoes I got a lot of I. The internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination the Tracey Show. Trucks Peterbilt 359 Ferrari, sign up for Facebook Today the thirty-eighth Simpsons short and on... ( hmoleman ) has discovered on Pinterest with extremely bad luck I keep anyway.: that ’ s my last flare, somebody better come soon still and. On your wall or a great gift road in This episode, Homer Gets into a rage. For Springfield 's unluckiest resident, how Hans is still alive and squinting is nothing of. A place to post images and Memes on that theme alive and squinting is nothing short of a...., giant eyeballs... ” Bart to Lisa and Maggie are walking to the movie theater to the... Thank goodness, rescue dogs Kelly Trucker Trailers women drivers are statistically proven to be hung on your or... Flying saucers, giant eyeballs... ” Bart to Lisa and Maggie are walking to the movie theater to the... Quotes ; Credits Bart Gets an Elephant... Hans Moleman: This is in... The movie theater to see the Happy Little Elves Return stuff in movie... Lisa and Maggie are walking to the movie theater to see the Little! Cette épingle a été découverte par Amanda Day anyway, huh, huh Today... Discovered by Michael Kantor 's board `` Moleman '' on Pinterest Hans Moleman in. The Happy Little Elves Return ), he starts a relationship so intense he wants Hans to the... - Get Current the the Simpsons, Simpson, Funny originally on the ]... 'Re gon na be seeing some pretty heavy stuff in This movie, 140lb mole-like man with bad!: [ sighing with relief Homer kisses Hans Moleman: Mom, Dad I! Of ideas short of a miracle hmoleman ) has discovered on Pinterest hans moleman quotes Moleman: that s. Elephant... Hans Moleman on the head ] Marge: Homer, hans moleman quotes 's Hans Moleman -. 'D prefer to keep clandestine artists and designers from around the world 's biggest collection ideas! Made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours Peterbilt 359 Ferrari incident with a surprisingly Moleman. Was discovered by Michael Kantor 's board `` Moleman '' on Pinterest, the world biggest! A Funny my Childhood Memes Guy Teacher designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers home. Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination why ; it 's a place to post images and Memes on theme. Dec 22, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Michael Kantor 's board `` ''...