Recent TV SHOWS. Welcome to the weekly half hour show that provides a comedic spin on the never-ending supply of everyday life hacks. Plus, find out how a hack helped get the world into a sticky situation. Brooke hacks an ex's pair of jeans into a drink coaster, Kevin learns how to get a dent out of a car, and Kevin and Brooke learn at-home exercise hacks from Good Housekeeping. This page will be updated as soon as Hack My Life is cancelled or renewed, so stay tuned, bookmark or subscribe below for alerts. Plus, go hack to the future to cope with some emotional hacks. 3 2016 Viewers Also Bought See All. Hosted by Kevin Periera (Attach of the Show!) Plus, they'll uncover the best pool party hacks, and craft a hack-filled defense against the rugged outdoorsman. ‎Welcome to the weekly half hour show that provides a comedic spin on the never-ending supply of everyday life hacks. Brooke and Kevin explore hacks for getting special treatment at a restaurant, and Broke Ass Bob finds hacks to save you money. Hack My Life TV show cancelled or Season 5 renewed?Hack My Life TV series ratings? Hack My Life Season 3B (03/10) 21:06 [ Hack My Life ] EP313 - Biar Kami yang Coba untuk Kalian; 21:05 ... [ Hack My Life ] EP219 - Hack Nanny Sang Penyelamat Rumah. The cancellation reaper is stalking all the latest cancellation and renewal updates, so keep this page to hand to track Hack My Life Season 5 status and release date news.. Hack My Life Canceled Or Renewed? The Hack's Out the Bag. 6! Check out this sneak peek of Hack My Life, Vol. Where do I stream Hack My Life online? Season 3, Episode 6 of the series Hack My Life - Brooke and Kevin demonstrate how to save money at the gas tank, and the Lazy Cook shows us a great w The U.S. cable network has teamed up with micro-blogging site Tumblr and phone service MetroPCS to create this show, and has invited its viewers to share their life-hacks to be considered for airing. Kevin and Brooke test a MacGyver hack to see if he really was a master-hacker, Kevin puts contestants through the ringer to see which hacks work best to crack open an oyster, and Lazy Cook Brooke makes bread out of melted ice cream. Hack My Life This is a comedic take on the never-ending supply of life hacks designed to save time, money and effort. isn't it? Download Hack My Life season 4 full episodes to any device, both Android and iOS, Mac and PC, and enjoy watching them later! Hosted by Kevin Pereira and Brooke Van Poppelen, this series demonstrates how to incorporate eye popping shortcuts guaranteed to save today's busy adults a lot of time, effort and money. Plus, become your very own sushi chef. Kevin reveals a gas mask hack that will help you during a zombie apocalypse. Plus, Kevin judges a granny vs. granny hack battle. 2. You must be logged in to post a comment. Kevin and Brooke use the power of the sun to hack a juicy burger. Hack My Life is an American lifestyle and DIY television series that explores practical life hacks that can save time and money. Plus, Brooke hacks a pizza in a waffle iron, and find out how the cheeseburger became a Hack from History. Hack My Life is a series that is currently running and has 6 seasons (71 episodes). Brooke and Kevin hack a cell phone to the limit with a hot glue gun. Hack My Life is back to take hacking to the next level! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. And later, Kevin and Brooke test an unexpected leaf blower hack. Kevin reveals a gas mask hack … Stream Hack My Life on HBO Max. You can also buy, rent Hack My Life on demand at Amazon, Vudu, Microsoft Movies & TV, Google Play, iTunes online. People share the life hacks that sound terrible but really work 30 Nov, 2020 07:04 AM 5 minutes to read A Reddit user shared that one of their best life hacks … Hack My Life, Season 6 Episode 9, is available to watch and stream on truTV. Hack My Life Season 5 — not renewed yet. my shows | like | set your list