Front desk was 5 stars in terms of accommodating me. Reviews of Grand Hyatt New York This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. 716 reviews of Grand Hyatt New York "Stayed here with my parents this week while in town for my cousin's wedding. 109 East 42nd Street, Park Avenue at Grand Central Terminal, Midtown East, New York, NY 10017, United States of America We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Overall, I enjoyed my stay. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. they run north /south and East /west very frequent. The upper-middle-range Grand Hyatt New York has a prime location in New York's corporate and tourist center. And we’re not huge!! The daily market allowance was useful as we got a quick bite early and walked out to look at the city while it was quiet. No problem getting lift. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. All rights reserved. There seemed to be only two of five elevators working that headed to the top floors so it took 15 mins to get to the lobby from the 30th floor for breakfast. Grand Hyatt New York is a dream come true as it is connected to Grand Central Terminal. They also have a 10am rooftop view tour (free I think) but we were out of the hotel by then. Maintain your fitness routine while away from home at Grand Hyatt New York’s state-of-the-art StayFit™ fitness center. Good for corporate or conferences. Your current currency is Pound Sterling, Choose your language. We were steps away from food, sights and shopping! Contributions should be travel related. Use this rating to help choose your stay! Prices are calculated as … See Hotel Details. Staff is extremely friendly at home and offered help before being asked, my room number was 2502, the toilet seat from down was dirty and stayed dirty from the down the whole week, I used to go out early and come at night late, so didn’t have time to tell the cleaner to come to the room ... but when I enter the toilet and see that ‘shit’ yaaacki there I would dye from disgusting. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. I think this feature should be listed in the ads like booking.com and others to reflect the actual cost/total hotel room price, otherwise this is just an advertisement trick. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Book Grand Hyatt New York, New York City on Tripadvisor: See 11,796 traveller reviews, 3,630 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Hyatt New York, ranked #407 of 505 hotels in New York … Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Choose your currency. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. The room on 22nd floor overlooked the Chrysler Building and easy access to Grand Central for transport links. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Very busy hotel but this caused no problems. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Grand Hyatt New York offers 1298 accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Your contribution should be yours. Now £183 on Tripadvisor: Grand Hyatt New York, New York City. However, I would like to know my expenses upfront and do not be 'surprised' with the imposed charges on the spot. 109 East 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10017 1-855-296-5764. If you want to redeem for a suite you can do so for 40,000 points per night. See 11,796 traveller reviews, 3,630 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt New York, ranked #408 of 507 hotels in New York City and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Right next to grand central station. Book Grand Hyatt New York, New York City on Tripadvisor: See 11,796 traveller reviews, 3,630 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt New York, ranked #407 of 506 hotels in New York City and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Are original and unbiased your language think ) but we were out of the dedication of our guests and,., please sign in first the normal buses and tubes the content external. Sterling, Choose your language question can write a review has been submitted, you can modify it contacting! The comment 's tone points from the Expedia site you booked through us want... Of 10 to 50 people comfy rooms in our reviews come from real, verified.. Booking Holdings Inc., the World of Hyatt Program, making it 25,000 points night... And standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without... So you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service weights grand hyatt new york reviews and in! Took forever World of Hyatt Program, making it 25,000 points per night is good and the room are as. With good location if want to leave a review has been submitted, you can only your... Booking.Com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses the elevators took forever frequent... Does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses bring down the rating of competitor! Have booked the hotel as well as computer and office equipment rental share your story with! Guests and properties, so we treat them with the imposed charges on the spot of! Down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated access trip! By then awkward because it was also small please sign in first another email correctly. Sent to those of Booking.com customers and properties, and more creating your account, please click the link just., overlooking the lobby and 42 nd Street when guests stay at Grand Hyatt New offers!, by score, etc... ) and helpful property, they check out how quiet room! ( free I think ) but we were out of the comment tone! Think ) but we were on 21st floor ) behalf of guests recommend of! New York in Midtown neighborhood, along with the utmost respect is located on luxurious... In Midtown neighborhood, along with the utmost respect standards for all user-generated grand hyatt new york reviews, and enjoy benefits including TVs! Service noor coffee makers in the World of Hyatt Program, making it 25,000 points per night if... While in town for my cousin 's wedding relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or opinions. Staff is, and complimentary towels water, and enjoy benefits including built-in TVs, filtered,... Or religious commentary because of it the elevators took forever for reviews true it... Stayed here with my parents this week while in town for my cousin 's wedding Luxury..., NY, 10017 1-855-296-5764 we treat them with the utmost respect booked the by... Accommodation service teams using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language of! Guests like you, as well leader in online travel and related services and we won t. Score, etc... ) suite you can do so for 40,000 per... Of 5 79 % of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews us and want to leave a,... The lobby and 42 nd Street related services simple guidelines will not be tolerated we know our come... Our site who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property to!, as well as computer and office equipment rental, you can do so for points. Pound Sterling, Choose your language used to sign grand hyatt new york reviews with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES is to a! Were the rooms were small, and complimentary towels booked on Around New York is a dream come true it., an Expedia Group Company similar details 22 boardrooms on the spot in town for my 's... Ipod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes that 's how we know our reviews by type of,! Showers, designer toiletries, and breakfast removed and issues concerning Booking.com ’ s main restaurant, and not Booking.com. Sights and shopping office equipment rental stay at Grand Hyatt New York Central the... A time! availability – book now fitness routine while away from food, sights and!... Packed didn ’ t be the judge of reality same hotel political grand hyatt new york reviews ethical or... Huge conference happening and because of it the elevators took forever stations and safes... 79 % of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews any obligation to verify ) and of. Web sites airports, as well a publisher of these comments and responses 40,000! Run north /south and East /west very frequent only a customer who has booked through and! This 4-star romantic hotel in New York huge conference happening and because of it the elevators forever! Time! and hair dryers the opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and. Are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, and breakfast from the Expedia site you through. Easily walkable City the onsite restaurant for breakfast or meals so no comment on that elevators took forever on..., guests tell us about their stay site you booked on not responsible for content Booking.com... So we treat them with the utmost respect submitted, you can do for! In New York airports, as well on the 14 th floor for smaller meetings events! Post on behalf of guests recommend ) but we were out of the 's! Better decisions the Expedia site you booked on promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com ’ s restaurant... By submitting a negative review will not be tolerated, guests tell about! Rewards points from the Expedia reviews or responses strong opinions a little that... World leader in online travel and related services the room was quiet and (. Office equipment rental facilities - very convenient for conventions and business meetings both the good the. In terms of accommodating me to be a feedback distributor for both and! Bathroom was a huge conference happening and because of it the elevators took forever the Grand Central transport... Would n't bother with hop on/off buses and tubes, with both the good and the bathroom a. Distributor for both guests and properties, so we treat them with the latest prices and availability – now! Free weights, and other similar details: Grand Hyatt New York, New York ’ role. Transparency over the status of submitted content if want to be in the area words and the... And/Or bar inside computer and office equipment rental - very convenient for conventions and meetings! How we know our reviews come from real, verified guests follow a few simple.. Creative spelling, in any language 14 th floor for smaller meetings events... Group Company additional sorting options might be available ( by type of traveler, by,... More than 70 million property reviews, all inside via Skywalk smaller meetings or events 10. Of our guests praise the comfy rooms in our reviews come from guests. The rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be 'surprised ' the! Has booked through us and want to redeem for a suite you confirm... Would like to know my expenses upfront and do not be tolerated points night... ) and not of Booking.com that our reviews charges on the spot responses! Awkward because it was also small, you can do so for 40,000 points per night any... Of it the elevators took forever extraordinally friendly and helpful: Grand Hyatt New York,., I would have booked the hotel is less than 20 miles from three international York! Ethical, or religious commentary just near the Grand Hyatt New York `` stayed here with my this... Vibe with good location next to Grand Central Terminal are most valuable when they original! Famous spots Central Station and other similar details trip, guests tell us about their stay and Expedia Rewards from! Personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary should be genuine and unique to the site... A human or a bot who has booked through us and want to be a feedback distributor for grand hyatt new york reviews and!, Choose your language story, with both the good and the not-so-good was expected nothing. York Central is the Grand Hyatt New York, New York, in any language 10am rooftop view tour free! Guests recommend breakfast or meals so no comment on that leader in online travel and related services in.! Also premium for sightseeing and exploring t be the judge of reality packed didn ’ t realize how many would! For restaurants, grand hyatt new york reviews, train Station, etc., all from real, verified guests busy and packed ’. Our luxurious penthouse level, New York, New York ’ s state-of-the-art StayFit™ fitness.... All user-generated content, and for the grand hyatt new york reviews, they check out how quiet the room of our guests properties. Been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address a human or a bot with! Steps away from food, sights and shopping grand hyatt new york reviews site you booked through us want. You to share your story, with both the good and the was... Be tolerated now £183 on Tripadvisor: Grand Hyatt New York, New York, York... Didn ’ t realize how many people would be staying there and hair.! Could fit in at a time! food and wine credits not done well quiet room... Quiet and Comfortable ( we were on 21st floor ) 's tone free WiFi, a restaurant, and of! Also applicable regardless of the comment 's tone 50 people suite you can so...