Audio Music Video. by admin Posted on August 10, 2020. We mock and slaughter all the purest kinds Blinded by the noise and maze, this flash in our eyes Hope for the world but prepare for the worst. Write your own review. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and … All the Tears Lyrics. The lyrics are about a group of men travelling in search of another world to escape from the state of disrepair and anarchy on Earth (I feel like this story may have been influenced by current real-life events). Lyrics 2007: Connected Lyrics 2007: Rise Lyrics 2007: Satan Is A Lawyer Lyrics 2007: 5988 Trillions De Tonnes Lyrics 2007: Wisdom Lyrics Another World - Album Credits. Labels: Roadrunner Records. Songs: Another World. Lyrics; Entertainment. Adoration for None Lyrics. Letra. Another World Lyrics (1 songs) Number Track Duration Rating Votes; 1: Another World Lyrics. This Emptiness Lyrics. Writing: Joe alongside Mario Duplantier Production: J. Duplantier Release: The 5th of August, 2020. Another World – Gojira. The Fall Lyrics. It is a single from their seventh studio album. ... Latest Gojira Lyrics. I’d rather find a way on my own. Born in Winter Lyrics. On which Gojira album does song appear? Gojira – Another World. MISC. (Lyrics Music Video) We mock and slaughter all the purest kinds Blinded by the noise and maze, this flash in our eyes Hope for the world but prepare for the worst I’d rather find a way on my own. Another World Lyrics – Gojira. Genres: Progressive Metal. To Sirius Lyrics: Now from a solar system to another I fly / I come with life in my veins / Through darkened space I ran, I left a struggle behind / And faced the fear that's alive / I lost a world The last album Gojira released was the Grammy-nominated 2016 album “Magma”. Lyrics/Letras 32 Views. Listen to Another World by Gojira on Deezer. My Last Creation Lyrics. ... Another World Lyrics 2020: On The B.O.T.A. 4:24: 100: 1: Submitted by Eagles. View Gojira song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Another World Gojira. Another world, another place to be Other world… We mock and slaughter all the purest kinds Blinded by the noise and maze, this flash in our eyes Hope for the world but prepare for the worst I'd rather find a way on my own Another world, another place to be Other world, a new place for me. “Another World” Particulars . Gojira lyrics - 64 song lyrics sorted by album, including "The Shooting Star", "Silvera", "Global Warming". Another World (2020) [Single] by Gojira. We have 7 albums and 75 song lyrics in our database. Gojira – Another World. GOJIRA Another World Lyrics.