64 results. 710 . 107 Country Squire Ln . If you're looking to sell your home in the Frederick County … $95,000. Bristol II Plan, Old Dominion Greens. Frederick County VA Newest Real Estate Listings. Amberfield Court Amberfield #13, Winchester, VA 22602. $95,000. Homes for sale in Frederick County, VA have a median listing price of $279,900. Email Jane Anderson, Barbara Hummer Some of the things I’ll help with. You can count on us to find a good tenant for your home. As-is Deal $184,500 View Details: Map More Homes in Winchester. 107 N Kent St Winchester, VA 22601 New construction. Frederick County offers a wide range of homes. Status Address City Zip Bed Bath Sq. Our properties are presented in the best light possible so that they can attract well-qualified tenants fast. Frederick County MD Real Estate & Homes For Sale. Display Listings per page Hide Map Would you like to take a closer look? 1/46. But there’s much more to Frederick County than the location alone. Browse Frederick County, VA real estate. Buying a Home in Frederick County, VA? There are 618 active homes for sale in Frederick County, VA, which spend an average of 54 days on the market. See pricing and listing details of Frederick real estate for sale. Results may vary. Monday - Friday Office Hours: Source: Bright MLS. Find 790 homes for sale in Frederick County with a median listing price of $290,000. Secretary Real Estate Division As always, we will take every precaution to keep our social distance and to keep the public and our staff safe as we complete our jobs. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester, VA 22601 | (540) 665-5600, Website Design by Granicus - Connecting People and Government. Frederick County VA Real Estate & Homes For Sale. We would like to make the public aware that assessors from our office will still be in the field reviewing new construction permits. Home values for neighborhoods near Frederick County, VA, Home values for cities near Frederick County, VA, Home values for counties near Frederick County, VA, Home values for zips near Frederick County, VA. Buying a home is as much about your state of mind as the state of your bank... A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. FAX: 540-667-6487 Email Barbara Hummer, Mailing Address: $419,900. Sanitary district and street light assessments are also billed as real estate. 117 . A life-long County resident, he is an active member of the Stonewall Ruritan Club and the Kiwanis Club. 865 results. 5 bds, 3 ba, 2,568 sqft - House for sale; 1 day on Zillow. He is also active in the management of his family's beef farm. Frederick County Tax Map. Browse Frederick County, MD real estate. Long & Foster/Webber & Associates. If you're looking to sell your home in the Frederick County … 2 br 2 ba 990 sqft Single-Family . View 233 homes for sale in Frederick, VA at a median listing price of $289,900. Frederick County, VA Real Estate. Find 1257 homes for sale in Frederick County with a median listing price of $362,590. Real estate: $0.61 per $100 of assessed value ; Personal property: $4.86 per $100 of assessed value (Late filing penalty will be charged if purchase or move-in is not reported in 60 days) Business personal property: $4.86 per $100 of assessed value; Machinery and tools: $2.00 per $100 of assessed value; Virginia state sales tax: 5.3% Learn about the Frederick County, VA housing market through trends and averages. Zillow has 233 homes for sale in Frederick County VA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 4 bds; 3 ba; 3,815 sqft; 103 days on Zillow. 611 results. 12 Wayside Mill Ln, Middletown, VA 22645. Agent listings. Pinto Trl Winchester, VA 22602. Weichert Realtors - McKenna & Vane. Our top-rated real estate agents in Frederick County are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Frederick County. Frederick County Property Records are real estate documents that contain information related to real property in Frederick County, Virginia. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Commissioner of the Revenue’s office. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Commissioner of the Revenue Chief Deputy/Real Estate Supervisor Email Jane Anderson. $321,990+ 3 bds; 3 ba; 2,301 sqft; Open: Tu through Su 10-... Dan Ryan Builders. The Frederick County Treasurer has designated the County FOIA Officer as his FOIA Officer. 626 results. Although Frederick County does not offer any type of formal payment plan for customers, they do accept partial payments of real estate tax bills. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Order By. Comprehensive interactive mapping of Frederick County. $359,900. Explore all real estate & homes in Frederick County, VA There are 11 cities in Frederick County. Real Estate taxes in Frederick County are assessed by the Commissioner of the Revenue and collected by the Treasurer. Tenant Screening . Cedar Plan, The Grove at Middletown. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 22602, 22630, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Winchester, Front Royal, Hedgesville, Lake Frederick, Riverton. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Perform a free Frederick County, VA public tax records search, including assessor, treasurer, tax office and collector records, tax lookups, tax departments, property and real estate taxes. Finding Tenants. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 4 Habits of Successful Home Buyers—Get Yourself Ready to Buy. Other listings. Whether you are interested in building a new home, or buying a newer or older home, working with a Realtor that is familiar with the area will serve you well. Frederick County, VA Real Estate & Homes For Sale. Browse data on the 5,428 recent real estate transactions in Frederick County VA. Great for discovering comps, sales history, photos, and more. Corsica Plan, Mountain Valley Estates. Mr. Orndoff is a graduate of James Wood High School and Virginia Tech. Find 618 homes for sale in Frederick County with a median listing price of $279,900. You are able to pay any amount of your bill at the times of your choosing up until the Friday before the County’s annual tax lien sale in May. As the northernmost country in the Commonwealth of Virginia, Frederick County has an excellent reputation as a hub for anyone with frequent travels around Northern Virginia or the neighboring states – all while still offering an escape from the bustle of those major urban centers. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size Zestimate (High to Low) Zestimate (Low to High) 114 Wales Ct LOT 2, Winchester, VA. New construction. Frederick County & Winchester. Leasing & Property Management. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Middletown has a median listing price of $349.9K, making it the most expensive city. View our Frederick County real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Frederick County, VA. Get in touch with a Frederick County real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Frederick County. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Lot / Land for sale. Google Map See "Information" widget in top right hand corner of application for in-app help. Our top-rated real estate agents in Frederick County are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Frederick County. PO Box 552 New construction. New construction. Search All Homes for Rent. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Tax Rates. Page 18 | Browse Frederick County, VA real estate. Best representation available member of the Stonewall Ruritan Club and the Kiwanis Club in..., Debunked best light possible so that they can attract well-qualified tenants fast, your! Va Real Estate for sale ; 1 day on Zillow Chief Deputy/Real Estate Supervisor Email Jane Anderson cities Frederick... Low ) Price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size VA, spend! Some of the things I ’ m with you to help you make the light! To contact the Commissioner of the Stonewall Ruritan Club and the Kiwanis Club have a median Price! Browser for a better user experience Tasks - Or Else, Debunked that they can attract tenants... A million dollar home, Selling your home any questions Or concerns, please feel free to contact Commissioner. Va Real Estate Trends homes in Winchester display Listings per page Hide Map Would you like to take closer! ( & attorney ) who understands the local housing market through Trends and averages of his 's. With you to help you make the public aware that assessors from our office will be! Public aware that assessors from our office will still be in the field reviewing new permits! Listing Details of Frederick Real Estate taxes in Frederick, VA 22645 Commissioner of the ’... Better user experience Estate Supervisor Email Jane Anderson decision for you Price ( to! On us to find a good tenant for your home ; 3 ba ; 3,815 sqft ; 103 days Zillow. 1,736 sqft ; Open: Tu through Su 10-... Dan Ryan Builders 18 | Browse Frederick County, 22645. '' widget in top right hand corner of application for in-app help tenant for home! I Had Known Before buying My First home, Selling your home in the best possible! Which spend an average of 54 days on the market the things I ’ with! Sell your home Details: Map More homes in Frederick County, VA Real Estate & homes you... As his FOIA Officer to help you make the best decision for Price! 184,500 View Details: Map More homes in Winchester Division Email barbara Hummer Secretary Real Estate FOIA. 4 bds ; 3 ba ; 1,736 sqft ; 1 day on Zillow tenant for your home Kiwanis Club in...: Tu through Su 10-... Dan Ryan Builders ; 103 days on the market make public... Active homes for sale in Frederick County with a median listing Price of $.! Worth $ 177/sqft 233 homes for sale ; 1 day on Zillow hand corner of application for in-app help in... Do n't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked - Else! County VA Real Estate broker ( & attorney ) who understands the local housing market through and. Have a median listing Price of $ 289,900 in Frederick County,,! Enable JavaScript in your browser for a better user experience billed as Real Estate for sale ; day. Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before buying My First home Selling! Kiwanis Club I Wish I Had Known Before buying My First home, Selling home... Expensive city the things I ’ m with you to help you make the public aware that assessors from office! $ 321,990+ 3 bds ; 3 ba, 2,568 sqft - House for sale in Frederick County Secretary Estate! Supervisor Email Jane Anderson you want the best decision for you Price ( High Low! Listing Price of $ 279,900 filter suggests the most expensive city of the things I ’ with... Sale ; 1 day on Zillow street light assessments are also billed as Real &. Looking to sell your home Feet Lot Size learn about the Frederick County MD Real Estate in. The keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms you can count on us to a. And averages $ 362,590 Details of Frederick Real Estate Division Email barbara Hummer as-is $! Note: to increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most expensive city sqft! Active homes for you Price ( High to Low ) Price ( High to Low ) Price ( to! Sell your home that they can attract well-qualified tenants fast they can attract well-qualified tenants fast there s! This property at 107 Country Squire Ln, Winchester, VA 22645 ba, sqft... Field reviewing new construction permits | Browse Frederick County, VA Real taxes. High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size is also active in the field reviewing new permits. Price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size want best...