While all on-campus events are suspended until further notice, we encourage you to register for a virtual visit. Featured Video Trending Content 2020 College Admissions Calculator … Tours are led by talented current Fordham students who know their campus well. Tel: 718-817-3080. Fordham University Student Handbook; Lincoln Center Residential Office 155 West 60th Street McMahon Hall Room 108 New York, NY 10023 . Located on 85 acres in the north Bronx, and adjacent to the New York Botanical Garden, the Bronx Zoo and Arthur Avenue, the "real" Little Italy of New York City, Rose Hill offers students broad, green lawns and tree-lined streets, all within the context of a New York college experience. If you are looking to meet a lot of people and have fun you won't regret it. Get notified about exclusive offers every week! I told her the secret of happiness is not doing what you like, but liking what you do. Yesterday, a student asked how I put together a career that kept me smiling. Address: 150 W 62nd St New York, NY 10023 … The tour should last between 30-45 minutes. Which of these Fordham University dorm rooms is your favorite? maciecd 1 replies 7 threads New Member. I know this is a pretty random question, but does anybody know the dimensions of a standard issue Fordham dresser in Loschert Hall. Virtual Tours by Students We're Back!!! Program Overview. Living on Campus … Email: reslifelc@fordham.edu. 2. This room has a south-facing view and it is a triple room. Located in the cultural heart of New York City, the Ailey/Fordham BFA … 05:20 What I wish I knew before moving to NYC Campus . Login or Register to save your favorite videos Login New member? Fordham Preparatory School -- a private all-male high school -- is also part of the university's campus. If you want to learn more about the dorm halls at Fordham University, ready down below! Fordham University. Fordham was founded as St. John's College in 1841 by the Irish-born coadjutor bishop (later archbishop) of the Diocese of New York, John Hughes. Jog your memory using the virtual tour and even explore the area surrounding the campus using the interactive mapping tool. August 2019 edited August 24 in Fordham University. I am … The words "Business Insider". Lincoln Center Campus 113 W 60th Street New York, NY 10023 Tel: 212-636-6000. Our tour guide then took us down to the freshmen dorms… Located in New York City, this school offers a lot of cool opportunities for students. Rose Hill Campus 441 East Fordham Road Bronx, NY 10458 Tel: 718-817-1000 (212) 636-6000 Lincoln Center / Manhattan (718) 817-1000 Rose Hill / Bronx. An innovative partnership between The Ailey School and Fordham University, the Ailey/Fordham Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree combines the finest in dance and liberal arts education in a 4-year program. I know it’s really specific, but if anyone knows if a tv … Keep reading to see amazing Fordham University dorm rooms. Fordham College at Lincoln Center is located in the heart of Manhattan, within the Broadway theatre district, steps from Central Park and the Hudson River, just a block from Columbus Circle and the Time Warner Center, and across the street from Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, home to the Metropolitan Opera, the New York Philharmonic, … The Fordham Rosehill campus just built several new dorms. Campus . "My New Home" : Fordham University Lincoln Center Dorm Tour : College Dorm In New York | Dorm Tour 2019 Add this video to favorites? I don't have any pictures of the fully finished dorm rooms, that just opened this fall, but if you look at the link below you'll find a quick video and some of the floor plans. Login or Register to save your favorite videos Login New member? She stayed in Tierney Hall which is a small dorm for freshmen in a corner of the Rose Hill campus. Jan 29, 2020 - College Dorm/Apartment Tour 2019 | Fordham University College Dorm/Apartment Tour 2019 | Fordham University – YouTube #College #DormApartment #Fordham #Tour #University Homepage for campus tours. 03:12 My dorm tour Dorms 5.0 This is the best place to live on campus, trust me! Fordham Dorm Dimensions. 1. An icon of the world globe. Two crossed lines that form an 'X'. McKeon Hall. As the oldest Catholic university in America, Fordham has a lot of historical value as well. 1. Welcome to Fordham University's historic Rose Hill campus, established in 1841. A guided tour of the law school will be conducted by a current student. I show you in detail the layout and space provided to you by the school. Not only do we get to be a part of the amazing Fordham community and live in the middle of Manhattan, but we have pretty much the best dorms ever! 14:12 McKeon Freshman Dorm Tour Dorms . This information is usually contained in one of the dorm room tours of Fordham University Gabelli School of Business on CampusReel. Featured image: Pinterest. I would like to receive news and special offers. And we are in New York City!!!! Edition. I've gotten everything from speechlessness to a plea from the mother to let her live there. Remember, when you do go, be sure to … This makes it the third-oldest university in the state of New York, and the first Catholic institution of higher education in the northeastern United States. You must register online at least 24 hours in advance to secure a spot. The True Vintage Hipster. United States; International; Deutschland & Österreich; Australia; Poland; Nordic SIGN UP. Today I'm on the Lincoln Center campus in New York City. Show video transcript This Tour Recommended Check Out These Tours A Day in the Life with Kaela at Fordham University … Feb 23, 2016 - Day two of my visit to Fordham University. Shop Dorm Essentials at The Fordham Bookstore - Rose Hill . I am sorry for the gap in our mission to create a video a week but life happens. If you're just beginning your college search, a virtual tour can be a great way to get a feel for a campus before your visit.