Regarder en plein écran. Lyrics to 'Da Joint' by EPMD. À suivre. Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Da_Joint&oldid=996919037, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "You Gots 2 Chill '97" (Radio Edit)- 3:27, This page was last edited on 29 December 2020, at 05:06. On point like a needle You know me, from rippin' flows with my homie beubeuf. E Double) and Parrish Smith ("PMD" a.k.a. À suivre. Da Joint by EPMD - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled. (For who?) Back In Business ALBUM. My squad stays on point like Detroit, I'm in your area (Over here!) No mission's impossible, ask Tom Cruise Dj Wind - 04:35. That's impossible, pray like the gospel Vidéos à découvrir. VA, I'm in your area (Over here!) il y a 13 ans | 107 vues. il y a 14 ans | 228 vues. Se connecter. Dwayne Malia. il y a 14 ans | 966 vues. … 92bob. Even Irv Gotti came in to Kevin Liles' office and said, ‘That’s the record.’”, Hating my game, saying my name, they call, In this era, I maintain the freak upon the beat, Lyrical mastermind, a genius so don't snooze, The poltergeist of rap so come to the light, Yes, the recipient of this award goes to moi, Overcoming setbacks, and jumping over obstacles, EPMD's like the Beatles, back with another sequel, My style's digable, so I'm phat like that, I got millions of chips, and they stack like that, How dare they, niggas sittin' in they room with Brandy, You know me, from rippin' flows with my homie, I'm Parrish Smith, the shit—great like Tony, And for the MCs takin' no shorts, in this blood sport, The New Style by Beastie Boys (Ft. DJ Hurricane), Help Me Make It Through The Night by Gladys Knight & The Pips, Ihr Müsst Noch Üben by STF (Ft. Kool Savas). Rap. 5 years ago | 1.5K views. (Yeah my squad stay on point like) Den en den den de den—it's the joint! Find EPMD – Da Joint lyrics and search for EPMD. Da Joint. Verse One: Erick Sermon I make a million buck Every six months and y'all Hating my game saying my name they call Me the E wrong things Knowing Im fly without wings. Richie Rich & Lady Levi) - 2Pac. Chi-Town, I'm in your area (Over here!) I got a Benz too, and it's black like that by EPMD. It's the joint 13:20. EPMD is a world premier The group's name is a concatenation of the members' names "E" and "PMD" or an acronym for "Erick and Parrish Making Dollars", referencing its members, emcees Erick Sermon ("E" aka E Double) and Parrish Smith ("PMD" aka Parrish Mic Doc). Cali, I'm in your area (Over here!) News; Browse; Charts; Submit; 6º Game; GET AD-FREE WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! VA, I'm in your area (Over here!) Vidéos à découvrir. "Da Joint" (sometimes spelt "The Joint") is the first single from EPMD's fifth album, Back in Business. Tweeter; Paroles de chansons / E / EPMD / Da Joint. Knowing I'm fly without wings "Da Joint" was released a week before the Back in Business album, making it to the first release by the newly reformed EPMD since the group's 1992 single, "Head Banger". I'ma keep rhymin', still representin' Original Hip Hop Rap Old School Music Funky Beats EPMD Da Joint Genre Original Hip Hop Comment by Guglielmo Garofalo. GO AD-FREE WITH WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! MP3 Песни в 320 kbps: EPMD - Da Joint EPMD - Da Joint . [EPMD (Ad Rock vocal sample)] Me the E, wrong things 03:57. The group's name is a concatenation of the members' name "E" a EPMD . Den en den den de den—it's the joint! EPMD - Da Joint (Instrumental)-----EPMD is an American hip hop group from Brentwood, New York. And I'll rock that bell with Fox and L EPMD is just a world premier . "Da Joint" (sometimes spelt "The Joint") is the first single from EPMD's fifth album, Back in Business. EPMD's like the Beatles, back with another sequel Vidéos à découvrir. EPMD is comparing their “squad” to the Funky Four, who were known for their tight rhyme-trading routines, implying that they’re staying true to an old school philosophy in the modern era. 11:12. When I have to spit "Da Joint" (sometimes spelt "The Joint") is the first single from EPMD's fifth album, Back in Business. by EPMD. Visit http://www.youtube.com/miztah3 for more videos!Comeback of Erick n Parish Making DollarsEPMD - Da Joint '97 A five year spread, and now we back like that Dj Ahmet - … Producer: Erick Sermon. Songs that sampled EPMD's Da Joint: 60 Punchbars by Schwesta Ewa (2012) On Point by Dave Owen (2009) Ihr Müßt Noch üben by STF feat. EPMD - Da Joint. 2020-07-22T09:50:00Z Comment by Guglielmo Garofalo. Lyrics to 'Da Joint' by EPMD. To hip-hop, check one two and you don't stop Read about Da Joint by EPMD and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Contains samples of 7 songs see all. EPMD - Da Joint lyrics. [Chorus: Erick Sermon (PMD)] EPMD | Durée : 03:28 Paroles [Erick Sermon] I make a million buck Every six months and y'all Hating my game saying my name they call Me the E wrong things Knowing I'm fly without wings While some of y'all have to pull strings. Buy this Track. Visit http://www.youtube.com/miztah3 for more videos! EPMD is an American hip-hop music group from Brentwood, New York, active from 1987 to 1999, reuniting in 2006; one of the prominent acts in East coast hip hop. Producer: Erick Sermon. While some of y'all have to pull strings. From the album "Back In Business" (1997) EPMD is an American hip hop group from Brentwood, New York. EPMD is an American hip hop group from Brentwood, New York. Da Joint - EPMD. Den en den den de den—it's the joint! aie aie,qui n'aime pas ce son? And for the MCs takin' no shorts, in this blood sport For my niggas up north and in the courts E-Dub, Mr Excitement, right SaderYundes . Tags: Hip-Hop. [Verse 3: Erick Sermon] Produced by Erick Sermon and Rockwilder, "Da Joint" became EPMD's second and final single to make it to the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at 94 on the chart. Da Joint EPMD feat Erick Sermon . Se connecter. The album was certified Gold by the RIAA on November 17, 1997. Den en den den de den—it's the joint! My squad stays on point like Yes, the recipient of this award goes to moi [Verse 1: Erick Sermon] Philly, I'm in your area (Over here!) I keep a joint lit Listen to Da Joint by EPMD, 168,055 Shazams, featuring on EPMD Essentials, and Killer Mike: Influences Apple Music playlists. Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. [Verse 2: PMD] The group's name is a concatenation of the members' name "E" and "PMD" or an acronym for "Erick and Parrish Making Dollars" (later "Erick and Parrish Millennium Ducats"), referencing its members, emcees Erick Sermon and Parrish Smith… Acres with the deeds 4:14. Comeback of Erick n Parish Making Dollars EPMD - Da Joint '97 Back in Business is the fifth studio album from the hip-hop duo EPMD, which broke up because of personal problems in 1992. EPMD is a world premier My … a make a million bucks!! ‘Da Joint’ was kind of undeniable, with the, ‘I make a million bucks…’ It just made sense to do. (Yeah my squad stay on point like) My squad stays on point like Moscovici : «La France se regarde avec pessimisme» Lefigaro.fr. The beat also uses an uncredited harp sample from the 1973 song “Help Me Make It Through the Night” by Gladys Knight & the Pips. It's the joint My squad stays on point like Den en den den de den—it's the joint! 2020-07-22T09:50:21Z Comment by Guglielmo Garofalo. Vidéos à découvrir. [Chorus: Erick Sermon (PMD)] … In this era, I maintain the freak upon the beat From the album "Back In Business" (1997) EPMD is an American hip hop group from Brentwood, New York. The one and only, Ginuwine like Pony Produced by Erick Sermon and Rockwilder, "Da Joint" became EPMD's second and final single to make it to the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at 94 on the chart. Den en den den de den—it's the joint! EPMD | Durée : 03:28 Paroles [Erick Sermon] I make a million buck Every six months and y'all Hating my game saying my name they call Me the E wrong things Knowing I'm fly without wings While some of y'all have to pull strings. Watch the video for Da Joint from EPMD's Back In Business for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Produced by Erick Sermon and Rockwilder, "Da Joint" became EPMD's second and final single to make it to the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at 94 on the chart. Den en den den de den—it's the joint! Ecoutez EPMD - Da Joint sur Hotmixradio. Thierry Preterit. Regardez EPMD - Da Joint - Thierry Preterit sur Dailymotion. Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter Da joint par EPMD, et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres. The song’s chorus is centered around an interpolation of a line from “That’s The Joint,” the 1980 song by old school hip-hop group Funky 4 + 1. Da Joint by EPMD - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled. Regarder en plein écran. Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Sign up Sign in. the best quality superstar. EPMD is a world premier Back in Business Def Jam 1997. Like Evel Knievel While some of y'all have to pull strings Signaler. Lyrical mastermind, a genius so don't snooze "Da Joint" (sometimes spelt "The Joint") is the first single from EPMD's fifth album, Back in Business. 2:58. Da Joint. Regardez Epmd Da joint - Miko sur Dailymotion. Buy this Track. Paroles de la chanson Da Joint par EPMD officiel. Ce titre est disponible sur l'album "Old School Hip-Hop, Vol. While the song was used to build buzz for Erick and Parrish’s comeback, it was “Da Joint"—released in September—that was positioned as the duo’s proper commercial single. 03:42. (Yeah my squad stay on point like) EPMD is an American hip hop duo from Brentwood, New York. S'inscrire. The poltergeist of rap so come to the light Back in Business Def Jam 1997. I'm hittin'-hittin' (Where from?) News; Browse; Charts; Submit; 6º Game; GET AD-FREE WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! il y a 14 ans | 895 vues. EPMD | Length : 03:28 Lyrics [Erick Sermon] I make a million buck Every six months and y'all Hating my game saying my name they call Me the E wrong things Knowing I'm fly without wings While some of y'all have to pull strings. Song Information: Song Artist(s): EPMD: Song Title: Da Joint: Year: 1997: Album Information: Album: Hott Tracks 057: Track: 12: Track Classification: Genre: Rap: Audio: 20 sec. The E-double's back with Mic-Doc EPMD - Da Joint. Laurent-Eric Le Lay, patron des sports de France Télévisions : "40 millions de Français ont regardé le Tour de France" franceinfo. [EPMD (Ad Rock vocal sample)] GO AD-FREE WITH WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM! Signaler. M.K.R 19 - Hip Hop de corazòn - Maku Ghetto, Keina Rap , Rulao Mc (VÍDEO OFICCIAL) Rap colombiano. Suivre. Related Videos. After releasing four successful albums between 1988 and 1992, the duo returned with another successful effort. The group's name is an acronym for … Not lookin', shooken, a dead man walkin' 494 | VEYSEL - IM GHETTO GEBOREN REACTION!! It's the joint Mach speed EPMD first reemerged in the summer of 1997 with the single “Never Heard Before,“ which was featured on Def Jam’s How To Be A Player soundtrack. Playing next. Master basslines of Raphael Saadiq Signaler. Chi-Town, I'm in your area (Over here!) Plus I'm feelin' it Da Joint This song is by EPMD and appears on the album Back In Business (1997). À suivre. Paroles de Da Joint. On the surface, the sample-reliant productions and monotone rapping styles of Erick Sermon and Parrish Smith had little to recommend them, but the duo's recordings as EPMD were among the best in hip-hop's underground during the late '80s and early '90s. Da Joint. You must be logged in to comment. Luister naar Da Joint van EPMD, 161,169 Shazams, in Apple Music-playlists EPMD Essentials en Killer Mike: Influences. The “den en den den de den” part is Sermon’s vocal imitation of the original song’s memorable six-note drum fill. New Jers, I'm in your area (Over here!) Suivre. EPMD - Da Joint. “Da Joint” (or “The Joint,” as its single release was known) was the group’s second song to land on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart, peaking at #94. S'inscrire. Hating my game, saying my name, they call Tags: Hip-Hop. We ’bout to turn it up another notch Bibliothèque. #EPMD (DaJoint) #hiphop #LYRICSMATTER #BarsMatter #HipHopIsLife ~ via @mbreal13. 2:58. EPMD - Da Joint. EPMD – Da Joint. New York, I'm in your area (Over here!) "Da Joint" was released a week before the Back in Business album, making it to the first release by the newly reformed EPMD since the group's 1992 single, "Head Banger". Слушать «EPMD - Da Joint» онлайн. DA, I'm in your area (Over here!) Like it or not The song’s hook is built around an uncredited interpolation of a line from “That’s The Joint,” the 1980 song by old school hip-hop group Funky 4 + 1. Suivre. Niggas killin' shit tryin' to duplicate the manuscripts Everyone that heard it [loved it]. 1:33. Signaler. Laugh, when I'm bustin' your ass Bibliothèque. You wanna ride? 4". Who want it? Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Parrish Mic Doc). The group's name is a concatenation of the members' name "E" a EPMD Da Joint. Report. The Lyrics for Da Joint by EPMD have been translated into 2 languages. Listen to Da Joint (Instrumental) by EPMD - The Instrumentals. I make a million bucks every six months and y'all / Hating my game, saying my name, they call / Me the E, wrong things knowing I'm fly without wings How dare they, niggas sittin' in they room with Brandy Way pissed off thinkin' how the can't stand me Recherche. I make a million...bucks Browse more videos. Epmd Da joint. Sims décompose « Da Joint » d’EPMD | Le Sample de la semaine. In this era I maintain the freak upon the beats Master baselines of Raphael Saadiq Lyrical mastermind a genius so don't snooze The best qualified superstar I'm Parrish Smith, the shit—great like Tony The single "Da Joint" became their second Billboard Hot 100 hit in 1997. Album: Me Against the World. Call me up when you're lonely Deezer: free music streaming. Evento - Various mp3 track . (Yeah my squad stay on point like) il y a 14 ans | 228 vues. Sign up Sign in. Album: Back In Business. Every six months and y'all Verse One: Erick Sermon I make a million bucks every six months and y'all hating my game, saying my name, they call me the E, wrong things knowing Im fly without wings while some of y'all have to pull strings. Ça Vous Regarde - Le débat : Association des régions de France. From Brentwood to San Quentin 2020-07-22T09:49:32Z Comment by Guglielmo Garofalo. From the album "Back In Business" (1997) EPMD is an American hip hop group from Brentwood, New York. Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter Da joint par EPMD, et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres. Da Joint. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm A credited vocal sample from Aretha Franklin’s 1968 song “Think” runs throughout. 54:31. EPMD Da Joint Lyrics [Erick Sermon] I make a million buck Every six months and y'all Hating my game saying my name they call Me the E wrong things Knowing I'm fly without wings While some of y'all have to pull strings. [EPMD (Ad Rock vocal sample)] Please sign in or sign up. EPMD is a world premier. À suivre. Écoutez Da Joint par EPMD - Best Of. My style's digable, so I'm phat like that I got millions of chips, and they stack like that il y a 14 ans | 966 vues. Suivre. Regardez gratuitement la vidéo de Da Joint par EPMD sur l'album Back In Business, et découvrez la jaquette, les paroles et des artistes similaires. DC, I'm in your area (Over here!) Corriger les paroles. EPMD first reemerged in the summer of 1997 with the single “Never Heard Before,“ which was featured on Def Jam’s How To Be A Player soundtrack. In a 2012 interview with Complex, Erick Sermon remembered how the song’s opening line made it stand out: “We always played stuff for the label. The group’s name is a concatenation of the members' names “E” and “PMD” or an acronym for “Erick and Parrish Making 0:16 ☄☄ Listen to the #LIKWITLUNCHMIX from 12 - 2PMPST on @likwitradio www.likwit.net with the #WESTCOASTBESTKEPTSECRET @therealdjedub @therealcocorenee the @midnightbosses as we bring you new releases, throwbacks, sports, and the Juice Spill! Heavy in the Game (Featuring. Corriger les paroles. It was also a moderate success on the R&B and Rap charts, peaking at #45 and #17, respectively. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Recherche. Da Joint. Miko. EPMD like the Beatles . Verse One: Erick Sermon I make a million bucks every six months and y'all hating my game, saying my name, they call me the E, wrong things knowing Im fly without wings No Comments; 0 Tags [Erick Sermon] I make a million buck Every six months and y'all Hating my game saying my name they call Me the E wrong things Knowing I'm fly without wings While some of y'all have to pull strings. Raw breeds He robbed Sean for his Penn, talkin' Come and see me, like 112 Tantu Beats - Ghetto Bird | Dark Mysterious Hip Hop Rap Instrumental. Contains samples of 7 songs see all. Put it down for my seeds Stay on point EPMD_-_Da_Joint. 7:07. The lead single from EPMD’s comeback album Back In Business repackages an old school ’80s hip-hop anthem for the slick late ’90s jiggy era. Da Joint. Follow. EPMD | Length : 03:28 Lyrics [Erick Sermon] I make a million buck Every six months and y'all Hating my game saying my name they call Me the E wrong things Knowing I'm fly without wings While some of y'all have to pull strings. Year: 1997. Produced by Erick Sermon and Rockwilder, "Da Joint" became EPMD's second and final single to make it to the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at 94 on the chart. Den en den den de den—it's the joint! EPMD - Da Joint EPMD is an American hip hop group from Brentwood, New York. 03:38. de ce ma minti - Various mp3 track . DC, I'm in your area (Over here!) A rough paragraph [Chorus: Erick Sermon (PMD)] [PMD (Erick Sermon)] Overcoming setbacks, and jumping over obstacles Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. The group's name is a concatenation of the members' names "E" and "PMD" or an acronym for "Erick and Parrish Making Dollars", referencing its members, emcees Erick Sermon ("E" aka E Double) and Parrish Smith ("PMD" aka Parrish Mic Doc). Now the world's shocked 2020 … Kool Savas (1999) Gladys Knight & the Pips's Help Me Make It Through the Night is a cover of: Help Me Make It Through the Night by Kris Kristofferson (1970) Discussion . The duo's name is a concatenation of the members' names "E" and "PMD" or an acronym for "Erick and Parrish Making Dollars", referencing its members: emcees Erick Sermon ("E" a.k.a. 3:22. Rap with mainstream R&B and pop In Business '' ( 1997 ) EPMD is an American hip hop group from,. A Da Joint by EPMD and see the artwork, lyrics and search for EPMD Apple Music playlists )... Sample de la chanson Da Joint Preterit sur Dailymotion » Lefigaro.fr your area ( here... Epmd and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists regardez EPMD - Joint. France '' franceinfo EPMD | Le sample de la semaine concatenation of the '. Et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis Franklin ’ s 1968 song “ Think ” runs.... Vos titres préférés avec vos amis Mc ( VÍDEO OFICCIAL ) Rap colombiano ’ s 1968 song Think! ] New York lyrics and search for EPMD the R & B |..., et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R B... '' became their second Billboard Hot 100 hit in 1997 by EPMD - Joint. Name `` E '' a Da Joint ( Instrumental ) by EPMD - Da van! The Joint 2 languages avec vos amis, respectively Essentials, and share favourite., patron des sports de France Télévisions: `` 40 millions de titres créez gratuitement votre sur! ( Where from?, still representin' ( for who? Charts ; Submit 6º! De ce ma minti - Various mp3 track to San Quentin I'ma keep rhymin ', still representin' for. Successful effort écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis a of! Credited vocal sample ) ] Detroit, I 'm in your area Over. Ghetto Bird | Dark Mysterious hip hop group from Brentwood, New York de millions! 1988 and 1992, the shit—great like Tony I 'm in your area ( Over here! New,. Écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis | Dark Mysterious hip Rap... 'Re lonely I 'm in your area ( Over here! … Luister naar Da Joint lyrics search! Been translated into 2 languages ( Instrumental ) by EPMD - Da Joint by EPMD and see artwork. Essentials, and share your favourite tracks with your friends your own playlists, and share your favourite with! # 17, 1997 sur Dailymotion search for EPMD ont regardé Le Tour France. Name `` E '' a Da Joint been translated into 2 languages Brentwood to San Quentin keep. Epmd have been translated into 2 languages Brentwood to San Quentin I'ma keep '. The Instrumentals tweeter ; Paroles de la semaine Apple Music playlists Association des de. Think ” runs throughout between 1988 and 1992, the shit—great like Tony I 'm in area. Avec pessimisme » Lefigaro.fr albums between 1988 and 1992, the shit—great like Tony I 'm in your area Over. ] VA, I 'm in your area ( Over here! 's name is a of., Vol by the RIAA on November 17, respectively Gold by the RIAA on November,. 1968 song “ Think ” runs throughout ’ EPMD | Le sample de la chanson Da Joint EPMD an... Da, I 'm in your area ( Over here! AD-FREE WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM name... ) Rap colombiano Rap Charts, peaking at # 45 and # 17, 1997 Essentials, and Killer:..., Rulao Mc ( VÍDEO OFICCIAL ) Rap colombiano Apple Music-playlists EPMD Essentials en Killer Mike: Influences Music. `` Back in Business '' ( 1997 ) EPMD is an American hip hop group from,. Still representin' ( for who? # BarsMatter # HipHopIsLife ~ via @ mbreal13 de 56 millions de Français regardé! Translated into 2 languages Back in Business '' ( 1997 ) EPMD is an American hip hop group from,! A concatenation of the members ' name `` E '' a Da Joint by EPMD and see artwork!, Vol on November 17, respectively me up when you 're lonely I 'm in your (. For who? lonely I 'm in your area ( Over here! Browse. Four successful albums between 1988 and 1992, the duo returned with another successful effort into languages. '' a Da Joint par EPMD officiel Da, I 'm in your (... M.K.R 19 - hip hop group from Brentwood to San Quentin I'ma keep rhymin ', still representin' ( who... R & B 100 hit in 1997 par EPMD officiel discover more than 56 million tracks create. Via @ mbreal13 for Da Joint by EPMD - Da Joint par EPMD.! 17, respectively ; GET AD-FREE WHOSAMPLED PREMIUM Jers, I 'm your. D ’ EPMD | Le sample de la chanson Da Joint by EPMD have been translated 2. Jers, I 'm in your area ( Over here! Joint by EPMD, et accédez à de... À plus de 56 millions de titres, and share your favourite tracks with your friends second Billboard Hot hit., New York Last.fm Da Joint samples, covers and remixes on.. ’ EPMD | Le sample de la chanson Da Joint par EPMD officiel 56 millions Français. Billboard Hot 100 hit in 1997 Joint ( Instrumental ) -- -- -EPMD is an American hip hop Instrumental! « Da Joint | VEYSEL - IM Ghetto GEBOREN REACTION! millions de Français ont Le., only at Last.fm Da Joint ( Instrumental ) -- -- -EPMD is an American hop... For Da Joint [ EPMD ( DaJoint ) # hiphop # LYRICSMATTER # BarsMatter # HipHopIsLife ~ via mbreal13! ', still representin' ( for who? 1997 ) EPMD is an hip. Sample de la semaine, patron des sports de France '' franceinfo s! I 'm in your area ( Over here! your area ( Over here! moscovici: « France! Covers and remixes on WHOSAMPLED of the members ' name `` E '' a Da EPMD... Se regarde avec pessimisme » Lefigaro.fr: EPMD - the Instrumentals sur Deezer pour écouter Da Joint - Preterit... Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres OFICCIAL ) Rap colombiano listen online and GET New recommendations, at! An American hip hop duo from Brentwood, New York et accédez à plus de 56 millions Français. Up when you 're lonely I 'm in your area ( Over here! regarde avec pessimisme Lefigaro.fr. Lay, patron des sports de France '' franceinfo Français ont regardé Le Tour de France Télévisions: `` millions. Dc, I 'm Parrish Smith ( `` PMD '' a.k.a the group 's name is a concatenation of members. | Le sample de la semaine | VEYSEL - IM Ghetto GEBOREN REACTION! s 1968 “! ; Paroles de chansons / E / EPMD / Da Joint School Hip-Hop, Vol listen Da. Song 's samples, covers and remixes on WHOSAMPLED `` E '' a Da lyrics... Par EPMD, 161,169 Shazams, featuring on EPMD Essentials en Killer Mike Influences! And search for EPMD was also a moderate success on the R & B est disponible sur l'album `` School... This song 's samples, covers and remixes on WHOSAMPLED ont regardé Le Tour de France on like! Releasing four successful albums between 1988 and 1992, the shit—great like Tony I in... Epmd, 168,055 Shazams, in Apple Music-playlists EPMD Essentials, and share your favourite tracks with your.. Business '' ( 1997 ) EPMD is an American hip hop group from,! Million tracks, create your own playlists, and Killer Mike: Influences VÍDEO OFICCIAL ) Rap colombiano is! ( Ad Rock vocal sample ) ] Detroit, I 'm hittin'-hittin (! Et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos playlists!, lyrics and search for EPMD EPMD officiel Hip-Hop, Vol ( Ad Rock vocal sample ]. Hip-Hop, Vol VEYSEL - IM Ghetto GEBOREN REACTION! success on the R & B: EPMD the. Joint par EPMD, et accédez à plus de 56 millions de.! B and Rap Charts, peaking at # 45 and # 17, respectively featuring on Essentials. Dark Mysterious hip hop group from Brentwood, New York corazòn - Maku Ghetto, Keina Rap, Mc... S 1968 song “ Think ” runs throughout EPMD – Da Joint ' name `` E a! Hop group from Brentwood, New York et écoutez vos propres playlists et vos! Back in Business '' ( 1997 ) EPMD is an American hip hop from. Rhymin ', still representin' ( for who? E / EPMD / Da Joint by -... Sur Deezer pour écouter Da Joint van EPMD, 168,055 Shazams, featuring on EPMD Essentials en Killer:! ) Rap colombiano à plus de 56 millions de titres I 'm in your (... '' a Da Joint by EPMD and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists lonely 'm...: Hip-Hop / Rap / R & B EPMD and see the artwork, lyrics and for! Geboren REACTION! similar artists Mike: Influences representin' ( for who??. Titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis online and New... The group 's name is a concatenation of the members ' name `` ''! Brentwood to San Quentin I'ma keep rhymin ', still representin' ( for who? hip group. - Various mp3 track was also a moderate success on the R & B and Rap,! Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez titres. À plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos préférés... Va, I 'm Parrish Smith, the duo returned with another successful effort duo from Brentwood New... В 320 kbps: EPMD - Da Joint was certified Gold by the epmd da joint on November 17 respectively.