The district provides firefighting personnel and emergency medical services (basic life support) to the residents and businesses of the City of Brentwood, and Oakley, and to the Township of Discovery Bay, Bethel … Consent Calendar CONCORD — Contra Costa County’s Fire Protection District unveiled the latest addition to its firefighting arsenal Friday as the strongest winds of the 2020 fire season arrived in the East … Pursuant to CA Government Code §54957.5, disclosable public records and writings related Adjourn POSTING STATEMENT A copy of this agenda was posted at the East Contra Costa Fire Protection District Administrative Office, 150 City Park Way, Brentwood, CA 94513. ... Get the facts on the California candidates running for election to the Director — Rodeo-Hercules Fire Protection District. Antioch Unified School District. Report Out from Item 4 and November 9, 2020 Closed Sessions . As Board vice president, I work with President Oftedal on representing the District in Legislative matters. Election 2020 ... East Contra Costa Fire Protection District began closing fire station Now the district’s board is considering voting themselves out of existence to change improve service. EAST CONTRA COSTA FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT BOARD OF DIRECTORS ... 7.c. I have been deeply involved in ECCFPD matters since 2006. Surplus Land Act Draft Guidelines [As Issued November 13, 2020] ECCFPD News Release - Community Connect ECCFPD News Release - Fire Engines Come To East Contra Costa Fire Protection District To Take Over Frontline Responses ECCFPD News Release - High-Tech Firefighter Wellness Program comes to East Contra Costa Fire Protection District ECCFPD News Release - Fire … My focus is on complete implementation of the District’s 2019-2023 Strategic Plan, which I … 10. East Contra Costa Fire Protection District Mulls Major Merger Syndicated Local – CBS San Francisco 10/18/2020 N. Carolina cities begin passing historic LGBTQ nondiscrimination laws The East Contra Costa Fire Protection District (ECCFPD) is a rural funded fire district that protects approximately 249 square miles and over 128,000 residents. March 11, 2020 6:30 p.m. Brentwood City Hall Council Chambers 13. Oftedal works as a fire captain for Oakland, but as president of the board for the East Contra Costa Fire Protection District, he has worked to … Report of the Fire Chief / Informational Staff Reports East Contra Costa Fire Protection District. 8.a. 8. Director . Reorganization of the East Contra Costa Fire Protection District Board . Selection of Board President and Vice President for Calendar Year 2021 9. Adopt Resolution Ordering a General District Election on November 3, 2020 and Setting Specifications for the Election Staff Report - Board Election November 2020.pdf 8. Trustee, Trustee Area 1 . 2020 Contra Costa Election Results: City Council, School Districts, Special Districts ... East Contra Costa Fire Protection District (2 seats) …