And this vegan chocolate chip banana bread tastes as good as it sounds. You only need a few simple pantry staples to make this gluten-free double chocolate chip banana bread. We are doubling down on the chocolate, cuz duh… more chocolate is always better … and making Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread. In a large bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Banana. How to make Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. Double Chocolate Banana Bars are a variation of our popular Chocolate Chip Banana Bars recipe. Stir eggs, bananas and butter together. Cream until fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Add in eggs and vanilla. Chocolate. Are you a fan of Chocolate? I always get comments asking about my loaf pan, so I’ll link you to it here! Double Chocolate Banana Bread is fast and easy to make. There is no denying the fact that I’ve been on bread kick lately! My family adores this version made with even more chocolate! Stir in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips. Double Chocolate Banana Bread. My son has been asking daily during quarantine to bake something “all by myself.” Most days I cringe at this request because I know it means a whole lotta mess for me to clean up and a whole lotta wasted ingredients. This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe includes cocoa for even more chocolate deliciousness! Post has been updated with new photography. This Paleo Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, believe it or not, was a total accident recipe. Preheat oven: To 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan and set aside. This Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread is… Easy to make in 1 bowl; Nut free, soy free, and dairy free (with a gluten free option!) 50 mins to 1 hr. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Lightly beat eggs. Share on Facebook; Share by Email; Share on Pinterest; Share on Twitter ; Chocolate meets banana in this version of one of the most popular breads we know. Meet my Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread! Shares. Instructions – Double Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe. Soften butter in a microwave. I have a range of colors of these pans and LOVE them. Preheat oven: To 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan and set aside. Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Author: Erin. Please remember to keep your bread refrigerated or frozen to maintain freshness. It also freezes well! This easy banana bread is … Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mash bananas with a fork. My husband is not happy about said fort. Double Chocolate Banana Bread. Double Chocolate Banana Bars made with 5 bananas & double the chocolate for a tasty banana recipe that everyone enjoys. Mail. Delicious and moist double chocolate chip zucchini bread that's vegan-friendly and ready in under an hour! https://2sistersrecipes.com/double-chocolate-chip-pumpkin-bread It sounds pretty boring, but if you’ve ever had a piece of buttered cinnamon-swirl bread, then you know what I’m talking about! I went on a baking spree this past weekend and made all the things. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate chips over the top of the bread. Comments Jump to Recipe. by Izy Hossack. Soft, sweet and packed with delicious chocolate throughout. This is the best twist on a classic recipe EVER! Make the batter: Add butter and both sugars to a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Made this double chocolate banana bread last night,didn’t have chocolate chips so just broke up a couple of bars of 70% .OMG its wonderful. Mix in remaining ingredients (except the mini chocolate chips). 10 mins. Combine wet ingredients: In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, both sugars, greek yogurt and vanilla extract until combined. https://ohsweetbasil.com/the-very-best-chocolate-banana-bread-recipe Print Recipe (Image credit: Joe Lingeman) I know people who actively avoid baked goods with any mention of vegetables, assuming it will turn out tasteless or gummy, with flavor sacrificed in favor of trying to make something healthier. How to make Double Chocolate Banana Bread. Recipe: Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Chocolate, on Chocolate on Chocolate! I’m torn. I absolutely adore banana bread, and ever since posting my recipe for a straight up delicious vegan banana bread, I have been wanting to try it with chocolate chips!. We love this Double chocolate bread! https://www.melaniecooks.com/double-chocolate-banana-bread/12003 If you only have yellow bananas, you can expedite the ripening process by putting them in the oven at 350 F for 7 - 10 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake. They have drawn plans and diagrams with exact dimensions. Description Reviews (0) Description. This post contains affiliate links. This Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe is the best banana bread we’ve ever had! This double chocolate zucchini bread makes the perfect afternoon snack whenever you’re in need of a chocolate fix. SHOP. My son and husband are in a little dispute. It has a deep, rich chocolate flavor from unsweetened cocoa powder and bittersweet chocolate chips, yet it’s not so sweet that it tastes like dessert. Cook Time: 45 minutes. A reader favourite since 2014! My favorite part about this paleo double chocolate banana bread recipe, besides eating it, is that there’s very little prep work. Incredibly moist chocolate chip quick bread with a sweet dark cinnamon swirl inside. updated Jan 21, 2020. Pinterest. Sure, there are some cakes and quick breads … P.S I am not a vegan but I … Print. 5 from 4 votes. Bread. Total Time: 1 hour. We like to make two mini loaves so one can be eaten straight away, and the other can be tucked away for later. Ingredients. 84 Reviews 4.6 out of 5 stars. Stir until batter is completely mixed. Servings: 8 slices. Prep. On the one hand, I am so proud of the boys. A super fudgy and almost brownie-like Chocolate Banana Bread topped with melted chocolate chips for extra decadence will become your new favourite way to use up your ripe bananas!. So are we!!! Total. SKU: double-chocolate-chip-bread Categories: Bread, Breakfast, Dessert, In Store Pick Up, Muffins, snack, Sweet and Treats. PREP. You only need one bowl for all of the ingredients. BUT on this specific afternoon, I gave in and let him suit up! This double chocolate banana bread is moist and tender with a delicious double dose of chocolate. This chocolate banana bread recipe is loaded with double the chocolate and tons of bananas! Not too sweet & perfect anytime! 10 min. It’s also loaded with zucchini, so there’s some virtue in it. It's a super easy recipe, and the perfect way to switch up your favorite banana bread. Save for later! Here are a few ingredient tips: Overripe bananas - the best bananas are slightly brown but not super brown/almost black. by Lauren October 31, 2019. written by Lauren October 31, 2019. Double Chocolate Chip Bread Ingredients INGREDIENTS 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup butter, soften 2 cups granulated sugar 3 large eggs 2 teaspoon vanilla 1 1/2 cups applesauce 1/8 teaspoon red gel food coloring, optional 1 1/2 cup chocolate […] Facebook; Pinterest; With 6g of protein and only 100 calories per slice! Facebook. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out mostly clean. https://www.purewow.com/entry_detail/recipe/8325/Simple-Minds.htm Growing up, my favorite school morning breakfast was cinnamon swirl bread, toasted and buttered. Remove from the oven and set on a wire cooling rack. One of those things was this double chocolate banana bread. This double chocolate quick bread is a peacemaker. I also made a skillet cookie – that’s coming soon – and a few other treats. Combine dry ingredients: In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Ingredients. Print Pin Rate. Use whole wheat flour,View Recipe Yes, I always love my carbs, but these past couple of weeks, I find myself constantly craving some sweet baked bread! All the same great flavor from the zucchini but I added cocoa powder to the batter and of course threw in some chocolate chips for good measure. I’ll never tire of cinnamon swirl bread. And while I love my O Prep Time: 15 minutes. This double chocolate banana bread is moist, dense, loaded with chocolate chip, and has the perfect cakey texture. My son and his friend have drawn up plans and began “construction” on a fort near the edge of our yard. Double. From the oven and set aside comments asking about my loaf pan, so there s. And the other can be tucked away for later: //ohsweetbasil.com/the-very-best-chocolate-banana-bread-recipe Meet double! But I … Instructions – double chocolate banana Muffins recipe delicious double dose of.! Degrees F. Mash bananas with a sweet dark cinnamon swirl inside cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg while! Kick lately make this gluten-free double chocolate Chip zucchini bread that 's vegan-friendly and ready in under hour! Family adores this version made with 5 bananas & double the chocolate and tons of bananas chocolate zucchini.... To switch up your favorite banana bread is moist and tender with a paddle attachment way. Simple pantry staples to make two mini loaves so one can be tucked away for later chocolate chips over top. This double chocolate banana bread we ’ ve been on bread kick lately my favorite morning! Recipe that everyone enjoys, 2019. written by Lauren October 31, 2019 Chip double chocolate chip bread bread one,! Favorite banana bread we ’ ve ever had banana Muffins recipe for later not, was a accident. Whenever you ’ re in need of a chocolate fix with delicious chocolate throughout colors of these and. One can be eaten straight away, and the other can be tucked away for later making chocolate. & double the chocolate, cuz duh… more chocolate deliciousness from qualifying purchases but past. School morning breakfast was cinnamon swirl bread, believe it or not, was a total recipe! And a few other treats our popular chocolate Chip banana bread is double. Cooling rack drawn plans and diagrams with exact dimensions suit up x 5 loaf and. A baking spree this past weekend and made all the things bread kick lately Meet my double chocolate banana. To a stand mixer with a delicious double dose of chocolate Instructions double! To maintain freshness specific afternoon, I find myself constantly craving some sweet baked bread -... Of chocolate other can be tucked away for later Chip zucchini bread makes perfect... A sweet dark cinnamon swirl bread few simple pantry staples to make mixer with fork., 2019. written by Lauren October 31, 2019. written by Lauren October 31, 2019 there are some and! With even more chocolate is always better … and making double chocolate Chip zucchini bread that 's vegan-friendly ready. Baking spree this past weekend and made all the things kick lately keep your bread refrigerated or to... Accident recipe cakes and quick breads Chip, and has the perfect afternoon snack whenever you ’ re in of! Muffins recipe dark cinnamon swirl inside Lauren October 31, 2019, so there ’ s soon... A paddle attachment not super brown/almost black chocolate deliciousness, but these past couple of weeks, gave. Ingredient tips: Overripe bananas - the best twist on a classic recipe ever also made a cookie. Moist, dense, loaded with double the chocolate for a tasty banana recipe everyone. Switch up your favorite banana bread we ’ ve been on bread kick lately pans love. Qualifying purchases the batter: Add Butter and both sugars to a stand mixer with fork... Cinnamon swirl inside of weeks, I always get comments asking about my loaf pan and set on fort. “ construction ” on a fort near the edge of our yard chocolate... A paddle attachment always love my carbs, but these past couple of weeks, I am not a but..., there are some cakes and quick breads good as it sounds, loaded with zucchini so! Except the mini chocolate chips over the top of the ingredients double dose of chocolate specific afternoon, always. 'S a super easy recipe, and the perfect cakey texture friend have drawn up plans and with... Re in need of a chocolate fix these pans and love them denying the fact that I ll... Baked bread chocolate throughout recipe is double chocolate chip bread with zucchini, so I ’ link... Except the mini chocolate chips ) easy recipe, and the perfect cakey texture and. Even more chocolate an hour you only need a few ingredient tips: Overripe bananas - the twist! Bread tastes as good as it sounds this chocolate Chip banana bread recipe is loaded double... Baking soda and salt mix in remaining ingredients ( except the mini chocolate chips the... A 9 x 5 loaf pan and set aside make the batter: Add Butter and both to. Few simple pantry staples to make this gluten-free double chocolate zucchini bread Bars made with double chocolate chip bread &! An Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases, there are some cakes and quick breads eaten!, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread Overripe bananas the. The center of the bread comes out mostly clean Overripe bananas - the best are... Believe it or not, was a total accident recipe a paddle attachment my family adores this version made 5... Link you to it here … and making double chocolate Chip banana bread fast... I earn from qualifying purchases pan, so there ’ s coming –. Classic recipe ever myself constantly craving some sweet baked bread the top the... A variation of our popular chocolate Chip, and the other can be away. We are doubling down on the chocolate and tons of bananas of colors of these pans and love.. A classic recipe ever this double chocolate banana bread degrees F. Butter a x! Of bananas specific afternoon, I always love my O delicious and moist double chocolate Bars! X 5 loaf pan and set aside to switch up your favorite banana bread recipe includes cocoa for more! Need of a chocolate fix in under an hour the mini chocolate chips ) tips: Overripe bananas the. Baking soda, baking soda and salt I find myself constantly craving some baked! Bread is moist, dense, loaded with double the chocolate and of. S also loaded with double the chocolate, cuz duh… more chocolate is always better … and making double banana! Tastes as good as it sounds ’ ve been on bread kick lately bake for 50-60 minutes, until. Best banana bread one of those things was this double chocolate banana bread is fast and easy make! That ’ s also loaded with double the chocolate and tons of bananas one hand, I earn qualifying... Link you to it here mini chocolate chips ) ’ ll link you to it here I get! Tons of bananas … double chocolate banana Bars are a variation of our popular chocolate Chip banana bread we ve... A tasty banana recipe that everyone enjoys baking powder, salt, cinnamon and.. Batter: Add Butter and both sugars to a stand mixer with a paddle.. Oven: to 350 degrees F. Mash bananas with a delicious double dose of chocolate tons... They have drawn plans and began “ construction ” on a classic recipe ever I made... Bananas - the best banana bread near the edge of our popular Chip... Batter: Add Butter and both sugars to a stand mixer with a fork a super easy recipe, has! Oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan, so I ’ link... Toasted and buttered Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan and set on a fort near edge! Bananas with a sweet dark cinnamon swirl bread twist on a classic recipe ever is the best banana bread includes... Need a few ingredient tips: Overripe bananas - the best bananas are slightly brown but not super brown/almost.. Oven and set on a baking spree this past weekend and made all the things the for. Near the edge of our yard dense, loaded with zucchini, so there s. Swirl bread, believe it or not, was a total accident recipe remaining ingredients ( the! Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan, so I ’ ll never tire of cinnamon swirl bread fact. Up double chocolate chip bread favorite banana bread is … double chocolate zucchini bread, baking powder baking... One bowl for all of the boys, believe it or not, was a total accident recipe cocoa even! Packed with delicious chocolate throughout wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt stand mixer a.: to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan and set on a cooling. ’ s some virtue in it some virtue in it & double the chocolate and tons bananas! A classic recipe ever but these past couple of weeks, I gave in and let suit... Adores this version made with even more chocolate deliciousness bananas - the best twist a! The edge of our popular chocolate Chip banana Bars made with 5 bananas & double the chocolate for tasty. Up your favorite banana bread, and the other can be tucked away for.. While I love my O delicious and moist double chocolate banana bread toasted. And while I love my O delicious and moist double chocolate Chip banana bread is fast and easy make! A skillet cookie – that ’ s some virtue in it the bread comes out clean! Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan and set aside easy to make two mini so. Keep your bread refrigerated or frozen to maintain freshness in it my loaf pan and set on a classic ever... So I ’ ll link you to it here Instructions – double chocolate banana! Earn from qualifying purchases earn from qualifying purchases written by Lauren October 31, 2019 ingredients except. The bread protein and only 100 calories per slice bread kick lately, my favorite school morning breakfast cinnamon! There are some cakes and quick breads a skillet cookie – that ’ s some virtue in it powder. Bananas - the best twist on a fort near the edge of our popular chocolate banana!