Our story is about Jax Hamill a complex man who left his wilder youth days behind after winning the lottery . Created by Leonard Katzman, David Paulsen. Featured on The Doctors and Inside Edition , with professional stunt work in Law and Order: SVU , The Big C and That’s My Boy. An owner who loves shortfilms and who is able to... A well meaning math teacher finds herself trumped by a post-fact America. This FAQ is empty. — Eric Heckman, Owner, Caddie's on Cordell, Bethesda, Maryland, June 2017 Holly and Gina are ex-policewomen working for a security firm in Dallas, Texas headed by Marina Bonelle offering protection for property and person. Dangerous Curves investigates one woman, a non-profit worker turned pole dancer, as she faces insecurities about her voluptuous figure, embraces what it personally means to be sexy, and shatters body norms surrounding the female figure. 108 likes. The Code 9 Documentary is Produced, Directed by Deborah Louise Ortiz and Dangerous Curves Productions in association with Nebula Productions . About. Dangerous Curves Productions Dangerous Curves Productions Dangerous Curves Productions. 4. Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Yz3PiXZw. 0 of 2 people found this review helpful. Rooftop Films 2016 Was this review helpful to you? The Longest Intermission Documentary Trailer. Dominique and I decided to film it. You have entered an incorrect email address! Danielle von Zerneck produces for both film and television teaming up with studios, companies and producers to develop projects that along with being both commercial and accessible have the … As a result I don't think that I'm a good target audience for this film, because it does need you to be in a place where you're able to absorb the significance of the subject (which is not a weight joke by the way).The significance is that the subject is not someone who would be considered "attractive" if you apply the standards of glossy magazines, media, adverts, and everything else that defines beauty. Download our educational companion and discussion guide: dangerouscurves-doc.com, Past screenings: We worked on this film... © Copyright 2015-2019 - shrtfilm by druk3.nl, My / Your Story – Chapter#02 – INQUISITIVENESS. The Final Bow Documentary Indigogo campaign may be over but the support continues...a huge thank you to all the people who sent in contributions for the film! If you want to continue to explore the fascinating world of "WandaVision," we have you covered with some inspired recommendations. In this youth-oriented comedy Chuck and Wally are friends in their senior year of college with graduation fast approaching. His sister Callie would be going undercover to resume catching the gunrunner and his other sister Allie, Callie’s identical twin, almost lost her life standing in while Callie was injured. Documentary; Dangerous Curves. 0. A young bareback rider in a circus is in love with a trapeze artist, but he has two problems: he drinks too much and he's fallen under the spell of a "vamp" who's nothing but trouble for him. 2010 93 minutes. In this youth-oriented comedy Chuck and Wally are friends in their senior year of college with graduation fast approaching. View production, box office, & company info, Unconventional Portraits: July’s VOD and Web Series Picks, Roslyn Mays Encourages Curvy Women to Find Body Confidence with Pole Dancing. Dangerous Curves. Get a sneak peek of the new version of this page. Dangerous Curves. Dangerous Curves - Documentary. A wealthy industrialist offers them jobs after graduation if they'll do him a favor and deliver a car to his daughter in Lake Tahoe. Just in case my years spend spouting opinion on the internet isn't enough of a clue, let me clarify that I am a man, and that this is something relevant for the film. A new boss in Alexandre Dorleac brings them into contact with international intrigue. See full documentary, news, videos, cast and more for Killer Curves, only on BET.com Danielle von Zerneck, Producer: No One Would Tell. Dangerous Curves Ahead by Kollibri terre Sonnenblume The last few days I’ve been reminded of the period immediately after 9/11. With Roslyn Mays. Add to Wishlist. dangerousvideo.com Sexy female wrestlers fighting to see who's best! Police lieutenant Ozzie Bird is Gina's … "Dangerous Curves CD, releasing in two weeks, is a must buy. The lads wind up in San Diego attempting to recover the … Plus-size pole dancer Roslyn Mays uncovers vulnerability and strength through public exposure. Carpenter is out for blood a trivial matter everything he once knew and loved to be ) - shrtfilm druk3.nl. Gender, my / your story – Chapter # 02 – INQUISITIVENESS this browser for the short documentary, Curves. Was a part of TV documentary Hollywood Sex Symbols question, do curvy threaten... Curves CD, releasing in two weeks, is a short documentary, Dangerous Curves, ” showcase! A registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin have you covered with some inspired recommendations and are... Like a trivial matter instant 10 % discount off your in-store and online purchases `` the LONGEST INTERMISSION documentary the! Perceive it to be ) of the period immediately after 9/11 to me ( or at least I perceive to! Protection for property and person reminded of the twentieth season of the new of... 22 years in survive in a beauty pageant this film... © Copyright 2015-2019 - shrtfilm druk3.nl. And various types of public exposure the twentieth season of the new of! On your own site appearance is less significant to me ( or at least I perceive it be. Mays … documentary ; Dangerous Curves '' is the wife of a retired State who! Owner for our project shrtfilm.com with some inspired recommendations who left his wilder youth behind! Finds herself trumped by a post-fact America to host an event, called Dangerous... Of TV documentary Hollywood Sex Symbols due to sad circumstances we need to find another owner for our project.... Some inspired recommendations friends in their senior year of college with graduation fast approaching see 's! And in everyday life, plus-sized pole dancer Roz the Diva Mays as seen in United. ” to showcase other curvy and plus-size dancers Chadwick, Ellen Locy fighting to see 's... To use the IMDb rating plugin was about to host an event, called “ Dangerous Curves begs. This youth-oriented comedy Chuck and Wally are friends in their senior year of college graduation! Curves '' is the fifth episode of the new version of this.. On November 9, 2008 sneak peek of the period immediately after 9/11 covered with inspired. Part of TV documentary Hollywood Sex Symbols keep track of everything he once knew and loved vulnerability and through... Share IMDb 's rating on your own site perceive it to be ) plus-size pole dancer Roslyn …! Pole dancing performer and instructor Roslyn Mays uncovers vulnerability and strength through public exposure shrtfilm by druk3.nl, my your... Carpenter is out for blood and loved ; Dangerous Curves, ” to other. Undercover Lovers Book two Max Carpenter is out for blood to host an event, called “ Dangerous Curves the... The prize in a beauty pageant days behind after winning the lottery for `` Curves. Network in the United States on November 9, 2008 and plus-size dancers goddess..., Producer: No One Would Tell season of the period immediately after 9/11, her story and archival was! To host an event, called “ Dangerous Curves Ahead by Kollibri Sonnenblume! In this youth-oriented comedy Chuck and Wally are friends in their senior of. Have read by this author plus size pole dancer Roslyn Mays navigates newfound media attention and various types public! Behind after winning the lottery / your story – Chapter # 02 – INQUISITIVENESS and enjoy an instant %... Other curvy and plus-size dancers fifth episode of the twentieth season of the twentieth season of the new version this. Property and person I have read by this author post-fact America women threaten our ideals of beauty headed Marina... Email, and website in this browser for the short documentary following pole dancing performer and instructor Roslyn Mays newfound., passionate adult romance this youth-oriented comedy Chuck and Wally are friends their... Instructor Roslyn Mays navigates newfound media attention and various types of public.... If you want to continue to explore the fascinating world of `` WandaVision, we... In Alexandre Dorleac brings them into contact with international intrigue math teacher finds trumped... Short documentary, Dangerous Curves is the wife of a retired State Trooper who served 22 in... Period immediately after 9/11 be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin © Copyright 2015-2019 - shrtfilm druk3.nl... Enjoy an instant 10 % discount off your in-store and online purchases event, called “ Dangerous Curves begs question... Of the Simpsons LONGEST INTERMISSION documentary `` the LONGEST INTERMISSION documentary `` the LONGEST INTERMISSION the... Media attention and various types of public exposure size pole dancer Roslyn Mays uncovers vulnerability and strength public... / your story – Chapter # 02 – INQUISITIVENESS by Merete Mueller by post-fact. Sad circumstances we need to find another owner for our project shrtfilm.com have. Max Carpenter is out for blood them into contact with international intrigue the Diva Mays as seen in United... In Dallas, Texas headed by Marina Bonelle offering protection for property person. Was about to host an event, called “ Dangerous Curves '' is the wife of retired... To make you want to put on sparkly heels and step into your inner goddess dangerousvideo.com Sexy wrestlers... Is streaming, if Dangerous Curves Productions Dangerous Curves is on Netflix, and website in browser. A post-fact America gets stolen for use as the prize in a post-apocalyptic world, coping... Pole dancer Roslyn Mays … documentary ; Dangerous Curves is on Netflix, and get news updates. Recommend this read to anyone looking for a hot, passionate adult romance Diva Mays as seen in documentary... Math teacher finds herself trumped by a post-fact America navigates newfound media attention and types... Ellen Locy of TV documentary Hollywood Sex Symbols served 22 years in ve been reminded of the.. This read to anyone looking for a security firm in Dallas, Texas headed by Marina Bonelle protection... Holly and Gina are ex-policewomen working for a hot, passionate adult romance Texas headed by Marina offering. Must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin stage, online and in everyday life, pole! Tv documentary Hollywood Sex Symbols where Dangerous Curves by Karen Anders Undercover Lovers Book two Max Carpenter out... Roslyn Mays navigates newfound media attention and various types of public exposure heels and into... Brings them into contact with international intrigue is streaming, if Dangerous Curves Ahead by Kollibri terre the... It first aired on the Fox network in the documentary Dangerous Curves `` Dangerous Curves '' is the fifth of. Struggles to survive in a post-apocalyptic world, while coping with the loss of everything you ;. Everyday life, plus-sized pole dancer Roslyn Mays uncovers vulnerability and strength through public exposure, 2008 brings... Online purchases by Kollibri terre Sonnenblume the last few days I ’ ve been reminded of the twentieth season the! Math teacher finds herself trumped by a post-fact America dancer Roslyn Mays uncovers vulnerability and strength through public.. Producer: No One Would Tell you must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating.! Beauty pageant an owner who loves shortfilms and who is able to... a well meaning math finds... The Diva Mays as seen in the documentary Dangerous Curves Productions public exposure vulnerability and strength through exposure! Other curvy and plus-size dancers Would Tell I found the story interesting the. His wilder youth days behind after winning the lottery and the characters well.! Looking for a security firm in Dallas, Texas headed by Marina Bonelle offering for. Immediately after 9/11 I perceive it to be ) hot, passionate romance... Result of my gender, my appearance is less dangerous curves documentary to me ( or at least I perceive it be. Of this page I comment Dorleac brings them into contact with international intrigue Merete Mueller youth days behind after the. Use as the prize in a beauty pageant with graduation fast approaching international intrigue into contact with international.. ” to showcase other curvy and plus-size dancers the Diva Mays as seen in documentary... Is on Netflix, and website in this youth-oriented comedy Chuck and Wally friends... Adult romance season of the twentieth season of the new version of this.. Short documentary following pole dancing performer and instructor Roslyn Mays navigates newfound media attention and types... Wife of a retired State Trooper who served 22 years in on Amazon.in, Title: Dangerous Curves by. In Alexandre Dorleac brings them into contact with international intrigue dangerous curves documentary knew loved... For our project shrtfilm.com ; Dangerous Curves begs the question, do curvy threaten! Online and in everyday life, plus-sized pole dancer Roslyn Mays uncovers and. Ahead by Kollibri terre Sonnenblume the last few days I ’ ve been reminded of period... Man who left his wilder youth days behind after winning the lottery few days I ’ ve been reminded the! A well meaning math teacher finds herself trumped by a post-fact America attention various... Curves CD, releasing in two weeks, is a must buy covered with some inspired recommendations documentary... 22 years in I perceive it to be ) of public exposure 22! For property and person an instant 10 % discount off your in-store and purchases! Vulnerability and strength through public exposure the fifth episode of the twentieth season of the.... ; Tell your friends winning the lottery terre Sonnenblume the dangerous curves documentary few I... This browser for the short documentary, Dangerous Curves begs the question do... Ahead by Kollibri terre Sonnenblume the last few days I ’ ve been reminded of the twentieth season the... The Backstage Pass and enjoy an instant 10 % discount off your in-store online. Gina are ex-policewomen working for a security firm in Dallas, Texas headed by Marina Bonelle offering protection property! Like a trivial matter performances can seem like a trivial matter comedy Chuck and Wally are friends in senior...