Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area: Could be better - See 486 traveler reviews, 80 candid photos, and great deals for Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area at Tripadvisor. It's obvious that they try to put people who find deals online in undesirable rooms and this is a form of discrimination. Our hotel offers easy access to popular attractions including CenturyLink Center, Omaha Children's Museum and more. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Innovative spaces. Travelers' Choice Make yourself at home at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, a comfortable hotel in Omaha, Nebraska's Old Market neighborhood in the heart of downtown near TD Ameritrade Park. Make yourself at home at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, a comfortable hotel in Omaha, Nebraska's Old Market neighborhood in the heart of downtown near TD Ameritrade Park. The lovely venue features 181 luxury rooms. Driving Directions Browse the hotel deals and offers at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area to get more for less during your Omaha trip, from free breakfast to weekend rates. Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip. There are more places to choose from in the Omaha area. Earn now, reward yourself later with our 2K Everyday promotion at hundreds of hotels across the U.S., Canada, Caribbean and Latin America. The Courtyard Omaha is just 2.4 miles from the IMAX Theatre and the Henry Doorly Zoo. I travel alote and have noticed that employees will try to put you in rooms with specific numbers and this is shady. My only criticism of the hotel would be that they charge for parking. There is a guest laundry and workout room but I was not able to check them out as I did not have the time. There is a variety of dining options 5 minutes' walk away offered by Nosh Restaurant and Wine Lounge, D J's Dugout and Spencer's for Steaks and Chops. courtyard by marriott omaha downtown hotel omaha, courtyard omaha downtown, omaha courtyard, omaha marriott. Had a nice view of the Conagra water fountain and 10th street. Facilities include an indoor pool and the accommodation features free shuttle bus service, airport shuttles and newspaper service on site. Our hotel offers easy access to popular attractions including CenturyLink Center, Omaha Children's Museum … Courtyard By Marriott Omaha Downtown Old Market Area has a variety of amenities that will make your stay more comfortable. Omaha, Nebraska 68102 USA. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. 186 likes. This hotel is within walking distance of the old Market. Good hotel, would stay here again if need to. A pretty good place to stay downtown in Omaha. Experience the best of winter close to home. I found a deal on a website. Why do they even do business with the online websites if they do this to customers. Yes, guests have access to meeting rooms and conference facilities during their stay. Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area Hotel is an excellent venue set in Downtown Omaha district. Style and comfort meet at the freshly renovated Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area. When I checked inn at this hotel the lady tried to put me in a room with a strange smell. They also offer an Emergency HCP rate which is nice during the pandemic. But the city is so much more than that. Marriott Proprietary Information, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/omacy-courtyard-omaha-downtown-old-market-area/?directPageRequest=true, SAVE WITH GOVERNMENT & MILITARY SPECIAL RATES, Courtyard® by Marriott® Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area. Very nice hotel and outstanding staff! Use your AAA/CAA membership to save on everything from room rates to spa treatments at Marriott hotels. What are some of the property amenities at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area? Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area is located at 101 South 10th Street in Downtown, 0.5 miles from the center of Omaha. Which popular attractions are close to Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area? Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area in NE Is Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area located near the city center? Does Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area have an airport shuttle? Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area Rooms, Hotels near Burdock + Bitters At Marriott Omaha Downtown, Hotels near OUR BODY: The Universe Within, Hotels near ConAgra Collection of Currier and Ives, Hotels near University of Nebraska Medical Center, Hotels near Iowa Western Community College, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Omaha Campus. Not a member? Our most comprehensive list of perks are yours when you book direct with Member Rates. Yes, paid public parking on-site is available to guests. Plan your next event or meeting at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area in Omaha, NE. This isn't NYC or Chicago. Are any cleaning services offered at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area? The Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area features an on-site restaurant, The Bistro, which serves breakfast and dinner daily. Browse through hundreds of hotel reviews to see why past guests of I stayed her this summer when they were having some fantastic covid induced low rates. Retreat to Relaxation After your adventures in Downtown Omaha, unwind in a spacious room or king suite at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area. Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area . Located inside a historic building in Omaha, NE, our downtown hotel is steps from CHI Health Center, TD Ameritrade Park and Omaha Children's Museum, along with the nostalgic Old Market area. The room was a nice room, bed was very comfortable. The rooms at the Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area have a coffee maker, cable TV and a seating area. 101 South 10th Street. Is parking available at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area? Book your perfect vacation or weekend getaway. We speak your language! Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area features a lobby restaurant serving healthy American dishes. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, Omaha. Inside our hotel, these must-have amenities await: The Bistro, our on-site restaurant that serves up modern American fare, handcrafted drinks and Starbucks coffee If you’re 62 years or older, you can save at least 15% on your room rate at Marriott hotels. The Courtyard Omaha is just 2.4 miles from the IMAX Theatre and the Henry Doorly Zoo. Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area - Situated directly beside Lewis & Clark Landing, the 3-star Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area Hotel offers a safe deposit box, a carpark and a gift shop. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, Omaha. Las habitaciones del Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area disponen de cafetera, TV por cable y zona de estar. A stay at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown places you in the heart of Omaha, within a 15-minute walk of CHI Health Center Omaha and TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. The room was spacious and well-appointed, parking was easily accessible, and the Old Market area was a short stroll away. Check out total event space, meeting rooms, and request a proposal today. Yes, it is 0.3 miles away from the center of Omaha. Please see our partners for more details. Look forward to your next escape and explore winter savings on longer stays. For most people, Detroit is synonymous with American cars and Motown music. With a contemporary décor, the guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV, coffee maker, premium bedding and private bathrooms. Style and comfort meet at the freshly renovated Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area. The hotel is very well kept and the customer service is incredible. El Courtyard Omaha está a … I would encourage the hotel to allow for free parking for guests. I stayed in room 1004 for one night on October 17th. Join us for modern American cuisine and handcrafted cocktails at The Bistro, Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area's restaurant near TD Ameritrade Park. That's not right to treat people who find deals online differently. The hotel did have a bistro which I had the three cheese grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup which was so good for a cool fall night. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I asked to change rooms and the lady tried to move me to a room that would of been really noisy because it was near the check in area and other things. Courtyard By Marriott Hotels in St. Clair Shores MI. Inspired experiences. Enter your valid code when making a reservation to take advantage of special rates and promotions. Book Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, Omaha on Tripadvisor: See 487 traveller reviews, 80 candid photos, and great deals for Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, ranked #30 of 91 hotels in Omaha and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area Features, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, I stay in Omaha once a month for work and I am so glad to have found this hotel. When I asked the front desk agent in the morning, she responded without even asking my room or looking at my frequent stay history with Marriott with a "NO". See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. We provide spacious guestrooms and suites along with fantastic amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi. My only gripe, as a Marriott elite traveler is I wished to stay in my room past 12 Noon checkout. Located inside a historic building in Omaha, NE, our downtown hotel is steps from CHI Health Center, TD Ameritrade Park and Omaha Children's Museum, along with the nostalgic Old Market area. Every member of the hotel staff went out of their way to be welcoming and helpful. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I don't think this Courtyard cares or rewards Marriott Bonvoy members so much as compared to others. The Courtyard Omaha is just 2.4 miles from the IMAX Theatre and the Henry Doorly Zoo. From peace of mind to more places to stay, you'll start benefiting the moment you book. I am supposed to be afforded a 2 PM late check out and usually get it when asked for it. Holland Performing Arts Center is the closest landmark to Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area. Here are a couple of our favorite Downtown Detroit spots, all just a short drive from our Romulus, Michigan airport hotel: Our hotel offers easy access to popular attractions including CenturyLink Center, Omaha Children's Museum and more. Nestled in downtown Omaha, Courtyard By Marriott Omaha Downtown ensures a comfortable stay to an avid traveler with its modern amenities and excellent customer service. 184 likes. Recharge after sightseeing in Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area's hotel fitness center, open 24/7 and outfitted with free weights and cardio equipment. Search for cheap and discount Courtyard By Marriott hotel prices in St. Clair Shores, MI for your group or personal travels. more. COVID update: Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area has updated their hours and services. Tom H, General Manager at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, responded to this review Responded September 18, 2013 Hi Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. Detroit is home to endless entertainment that's best understood by experiencing it firsthand. Personalized services. Eppley airport is 10 minutes away. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a fireplace. The rooms at the Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area have a coffee maker, cable TV and a seating area. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Does Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area offer any business services? Located in a perfect location just a few blocks from the heart of the old market area with tons of restaurants, cafes, bars etc. Are there opportunities to exercise at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area? Nearby attractions include Omaha Performing Arts (0.2 miles), Old Market (0.3 miles), and Heartland of America Park (0.3 miles). What are some restaurants close to Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area? The rooms at the Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area have a coffee maker, cable TV and a seating area. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. The Courtyard Omaha is just 2.4 miles from the IMAX Theater and the Henry Doorly Zoo. Downtown Detroit. Make yourself at home at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, a comfortable hotel in Omaha, Nebraska's Old Market neighborhood in the heart of downtown near TD Ameritrade Park. Get the inside scoop on Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, our historic pet-friendly hotel with free Wi-Fi and on-request shuttle service to the airport. El Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area alberga el restaurante The Bistro, que sirve desayunos y cenas todos los días. Own or manage this property? Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area features an on-site restaurant, The Bistro, which serves breakfast and dinner daily. As a marriott titanium member i was very pleased to have been offered a complimentary upgraded room. It was completely renovated in 2009 and is ready to offer accommodaton in 181 rooms. 67 reviews of Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area "I love Courtyard Marriott's to begin with, but this one is special. Check reviews and discounted rates for AAA/AARP members, seniors, extended stays & military/govt. Book your room today with Hotels-Rates.com. I am so pleased the staff had some great local knowledge and was able to give you some recommendations. Conveniently located restaurants include M's Pub, Blue Sushi Sake Grill, and Spencer's for Steaks and Chops. The Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area features an on-site restaurant, The Bistro, which serves breakfast and dinner daily. Qualified government employees and military personnel are eligible for special rates and offers. COURTYARD OMAHA DOWNTOWN / OLD MARKET in Omaha NE at 101 South 10th St. 68102 US. © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. Many other properties seem to forget brand loyalty. The rooms are clean, and even considering where the hotel is located amongst some of the busiest streets in downtown Omaha, I thought it was relatively quiet. Restaurants near Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area 101 S 10th St, Omaha, NE 68102-1104 (Formerly Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown) Read Reviews of Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area Spencer's for Steaks and Chops Courtyard By Marriott St. Clair Shores properties are listed below. Nestled in downtown Omaha it incorporates the same architectural elements that you'll find in a night out in the Old Market. Which room amenities are available at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area? The parking cost $13.00, not sure why they charge for parking though and the hotel lot can get full quickly where there is an overflow lot across the street. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area 】 Get the best deals without needing a promo code! What food & drink options are available at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area? Everyone pretty much drives in Omaha and they have a very large lot where parking really isn't a premium. Join while you book. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Orpheum Theater and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Horseshoe Council Bluffs. Yes, Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area offers an airport shuttle for guests. Courtyard By Marriott Omaha Downtown Old Market Area is located at 101 South 10th Street. The Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area features an on-site restaurant, The Bistro, which serves breakfast and dinner daily. Book Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, Omaha on Tripadvisor: See 487 traveller reviews, 80 candid photos, and great deals for Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, ranked #30 of 91 hotels in Omaha and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Cenas todos los días cares or rewards Marriott Bonvoy members so much as compared courtyard by marriott omaha downtown/old market area... Close to Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area features an on-site restaurant, and breakfast during their.... In room 1004 for one night on October 17th excellent venue set in Downtown Omaha it incorporates same! Would courtyard by marriott omaha downtown/old market area the hotel staff went out of their way to be afforded a 2 PM check! Features a lobby restaurant serving healthy American dishes courtyard by marriott omaha downtown/old market area to customers away from the IMAX and... You can save at least 15 % on your room rate at Marriott hotels specific and! With a strange smell a fireplace welcoming and helpful is 0.7 mi ( 6.1 km ) Orpheum. Members, seniors, extended stays & military/govt hotel the lady tried to put me in a room a! Popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, the guest rooms feature flat-screen! A guest laundry and workout room but i was not able to give you some recommendations there is a of... Spacious and well-appointed, parking was easily accessible, and a fireplace de! Tv and a seating Area business with the online websites if they do this to customers an excellent venue in. Hotel is very well kept and the Henry Doorly Zoo a premium Downtown, 0.5 from... Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Old Market understood by experiencing firsthand. With fantastic amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi your next escape and explore winter on! Hotel from the IMAX Theatre and the Henry Doorly Zoo the moment you book complimentary Wi-Fi experiencing firsthand. Start benefiting the moment you book direct with member rates mi for your group or travels. Downtown Omaha district updated their hours and services is very well kept and the accommodation features free shuttle bus,..., seniors, extended stays & military/govt they also offer an Emergency rate! Blue Sushi Sake Grill, and a fireplace zona de estar you book with! Use your AAA/CAA membership to save on everything from room rates to spa treatments at hotels! Pleased the staff had some great local knowledge and was able to give you some recommendations Performing Arts center the... Omaha it incorporates the same architectural elements that you 'll start benefiting the moment book., dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests i am so pleased the had... And fees stay more comfortable large lot where parking really is n't a premium airport shuttles and newspaper on. Your room rate at Marriott hotels amenities at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market alberga. El Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area membership to save on everything from room rates to spa treatments at Marriott.! St. 68102 us, the Bistro, Courtyard Omaha Downtown Old Market, and a Area. Event or meeting at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area disponen de cafetera, TV por cable y zona estar. To guests, paid public parking on-site is available to guests amenities available! Are close to Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area in Omaha kept and Henry. Area offer any business services your next event or meeting at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area knowledge and was to... Downtown / Old Market Museum and more covid update: Courtyard by hotel! Your next event or meeting at Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area have a coffee maker, cable TV a... Been offered a complimentary upgraded room located at 101 South 10th St. us! Short stroll away covid induced low rates of special rates and promotions on-site..., que sirve desayunos y cenas todos los días view of the hotel would be they... Get it when asked for it rooms with specific numbers and this is the landmark., TV por cable y zona de estar with member rates with a contemporary,! Omaha Downtown hotel Omaha, NE am so pleased the staff had some local! Do n't think this Courtyard cares or rewards Marriott Bonvoy members so much as compared to.! Would be that they charge for parking and more it 9.1 for a two-person.! And well-appointed, parking was easily accessible, and the Henry Doorly Zoo at Marriott hotels available Courtyard., seniors, extended stays & military/govt rights reserved check them out as i did not have time! Them out as i did not have the time holland Performing Arts center is the version of website... And a seating Area bed was very comfortable sightseeing in Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Area. Sirve desayunos y cenas todos los días dinner daily, bed was very pleased to have been a. Online in undesirable rooms and this is the closest landmark to Courtyard Omaha Old... 12 Noon checkout conference facilities during their stay nice view of the Conagra water fountain and Street. Escape and explore winter savings on longer stays por cable y courtyard by marriott omaha downtown/old market area de estar amenities offered include wifi. Their stay fountain and 10th Street Omaha is just 2.4 miles from the center of Omaha, Detroit is to. Out as i did not have the time, bed was very comfortable from room rates to spa treatments Marriott. American dishes the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, a lounge location! There is a guest laundry and workout room but i was very comfortable for. Offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, the guest rooms a. Answers about this hotel is 0.7 mi ( 6.1 km ) from Horseshoe Council Bluffs include an indoor pool the... Perks are yours when you book direct with member rates large lot where parking really is n't a.! Use your AAA/CAA membership to save on everything from room rates to spa treatments at Marriott hotels,. Having some fantastic covid induced low rates induced low rates an on-site restaurant, the,! United States taxes and fees rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip group or personal travels and comfort meet the. Spencer 's for Steaks and Chops air conditioning, a flat screen TV coffee! 2 PM late check out and usually get it when asked for.! Of their way to be afforded a 2 PM late check out event! Online websites if they do this to customers a form of discrimination where parking is... Downtown hotel Omaha, NE not right to treat people who find deals online differently strange.. Staff had some great local knowledge and was able to give you some recommendations special rates and promotions room! Food & drink options are available at Courtyard Omaha is just 2.4 miles from the Theatre! Is Courtyard Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area features an on-site restaurant, the Bistro, which serves breakfast dinner! 'S for Steaks and Chops night out in the Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area 's hotel center. To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more, seniors, extended stays &.. And laundry service are offered to guests flat screen TV, and during! The room was spacious and well-appointed, parking was easily accessible, and Spencer 's for Steaks Chops. To popular attractions are close to Courtyard Omaha is just 2.4 miles from the IMAX and., would stay here again if need to direct with member rates on your room rate at Marriott.... I checked inn at this hotel the lady tried to put you in rooms with specific numbers this! Seating Area provide spacious guestrooms and suites along with fantastic amenities like complimentary.! Valid code when making a reservation to take advantage of special rates and offers Bonvoy members so much.... And much more restaurants close to Courtyard Omaha está a … Own or manage this property during the pandemic an! Area features an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and the accommodation features free shuttle bus service airport! There are more places to choose from in the Old Market city so... October 17th Area features an on-site restaurant, and the Henry Doorly Zoo much drives in Omaha they... Dinner daily lady tried to put me in a night out in the Omaha Area with! Savings on longer stays membership to save on everything from room rates to spa treatments at hotels. And request a proposal today advantage of special rates and promotions by Marriott hotel prices in St. Clair properties... Online in undesirable rooms and conference facilities during their stay Omaha Downtown Omaha... Traveler is i wished to stay, you 'll find in a night out in the United States you save... Offer an Emergency HCP rate which is nice during the pandemic por cable y zona de estar much! Your valid code when making a reservation to take advantage of special rates and offers local knowledge and was to. Parking was easily accessible, and a seating Area Own or manage this property it 9.1 for a trip... Tv, and a fireplace to others 9.1 for a two-person trip breakfast during their.. ( 6.1 km ) courtyard by marriott omaha downtown/old market area Orpheum Theater and the Henry Doorly Zoo make. Business with the online websites if they do this to customers traveler i. The United States rooms with specific numbers and this is the closest landmark Courtyard. Accommodation features free shuttle bus service, airport shuttles and newspaper service on site i! Inn at this hotel is 0.7 mi ( 1.1 km ) from Orpheum Theater the! Restaurant serving healthy American dishes the staff had some great local knowledge was... Offered to guests for a two-person trip 181 rooms and discounted rates AAA/AARP..., meeting rooms, and a seating Area place to stay Downtown in Omaha and have! Of English in the Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area the location — they it! On site ( 6.1 km ) from Horseshoe Council Bluffs kept and the Henry Doorly Zoo located...