Conrad Pune: Conrad Pune - See 2,606 traveller reviews, 1,572 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. overall comfortable syay. What are some restaurants close to Conrad Pune? The smart luxury and intuitive service of the Conrad Hotels & Resorts brand debuted in India with Conrad Pune, located in the heart of the central business district, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s IT and business hubs including Magarpatta, Kharadi, Hinjewadi and Pimpri-Chinchwad, as well as the airport. Ranked #7 of 488 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We make every effort to make your visit a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Conrad Pune: Volunteer - See 2,609 traveler reviews, 1,572 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. Are any cleaning services offered at Conrad Pune? We make every effort to make your visit a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit. Are any cleaning services offered at Conrad Pune? Response from Bhushan gupte, Guest Services / Front Office at Conrad Pune. Glad you enjoyed the services and offerings. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The mezze platter was yum with different arabic dishes. The smart luxury and intuitive service of the Conrad Hotels & Resorts brand debuted in India with Conrad Pune, located in the heart of the central business district, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s IT and business hubs including Magarpatta, Kharadi, Hinjewadi and Pimpri-Chinchwad, as well as the airport. more. Now £85 on Tripadvisor: Conrad Pune, Pune. Dear Karan, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience! Glad you enjoyed the services and offerings. Wow: Conrad Pune - See 2,612 traveller reviews, 1,575 photos, and cheap deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Best Regards, B H U S H A N G U P T E, The arrangement and services were top notch! Best Regards, B H U S H A N G U P T E, The arrangement and services were top notch! Conrad Pune, Pune Picture: color-matching !! Does Conrad Pune have an airport shuttle? On behalf of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon. I usually stay at the Westin Koregaon down the road, but the TA reviews … Guests can go in for a quick rejuvenation session at Conrad Spa to relax mind and body. Chaitanya is elated to hear your kind words of appreciation. The hotel’s 340 luxurious guest rooms including 20 suites offer the very latest in-room technology and luxuries like signature Conrad amenities, plush bedding and five-fixture marble bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and soak tubs. overall comfortable syay. Glad you enjoyed the services and offerings. Conrad Pune, Pune: 2,612 Hotel Reviews, 1,575 traveller photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune, ranked #7 of 488 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Conrad Pune: Great hotel - See 2,561 traveler reviews, 1,527 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. Conrad Pune: Conrad - See 2,597 traveller reviews, 1,562 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. On behalf of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Conrad Pune's award winning dining options are sure to leave one satisfied, the hotel boasts of three innovative restaurants, a chic bar, a unique poolside café, delightful delicatessen and a lobby lounge. The smart luxury and intuitive service of the Conrad Hotels & Resorts brand debuted in India with Conrad Pune, located in the heart of the central business district, the hotel offers an easy access to the city’s IT and business hubs including Magarpatta, Kharadi, Hinjewadi and Pimpri-Chinchwad, as well as the airport. Yes, Conrad Pune offers an airport shuttle for guests. Glad you enjoyed the services and offerings. Nishant is elated to hear your kind words of appreciation. Nearby attractions include Pune Tribal Museum (0.2 km), Ganesha Temple (0.2 km), and Vandevi Mandir (0.2 km). Conrad Pune, Pune Picture: With Chetan - Check out Tripadvisor members' 19,425 candid photos and videos of Conrad Pune Hemant, Sujeet & Vaibhav are elated to hear your kind words of appreciation. Does Conrad Pune offer any business services? What are some restaurants close to Conrad Pune? Best Regards, B H U S H A N G U P T E. I often comes to this place however never wrote any review but i should share my experience so far,firstly i would like to share about food of conrad pune from thai green curry to Jerk chicken its mouth watering i love conrad food Moreover in terms of service all the staff are professional and proactive,i always prefer to dine at kabana and special shoutout to Nishant he is amazing person courteous,calm with an amazing memory.Overall experience was superb from lobby to kabana clean safe and hygienic !! Guests can go in for a quick rejuvenation session at Conrad Spa to relax mind and body. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Glad you enjoyed the services and offerings. more. Stay Inspired! Nishant is elated to hear your kind words of appreciation. Enjoy your stay at this upscale Pune hotel. Nishant is elated to hear your kind words of appreciation. Chaitanya is elated to hear your kind words of appreciation. Dear Karan, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience! See 2,584 traveller reviews, 1,560 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune, ranked #6 of 479 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Stay Inspired! stayed here for 5N. What are some of the property amenities at Conrad Pune? Grijesh is elated to hear your kind words of appreciation. … Book Conrad Pune, Pune on Tripadvisor: See 2,584 traveler reviews, 1,560 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune, ranked #6 of 478 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Grijesh is elated to hear your kind words of appreciation. Stay Inspired! Conrad Pune: Conrad Pune - See 2,547 traveller reviews, 1,521 photos, and cheap deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. What food & drink options are available at Conrad Pune? it was great feel since one cant travel during pandemic so had authentic arabic food taste in india itself.. the inroom dining order staff took care of my allergies made me speak to chef and gave good food & sujeet & one more person forgot name who are part of housekeeping staff were good & friendly too..Vaibhav was very friendly and gave me great service for all days on his duty during my stay! Does Conrad Pune have an airport shuttle? Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. Please see our partners for more details. Glad you enjoyed the services and offerings. Dear Guest, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience! Conrad Pune: Conrad Pune - See 2 561 traveller reviews, 1,527 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. Dear Guest, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience! The food, though pricey as expected, was good and authentic. Best Regards, B H U S H A N G U P T E, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near GeoDirect IT Services Pvt Ltd, Hotels near Deccan College Postgraduate and Research Institute, Hotels near Symbiosis International University, Hotels near Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Hotels near Bharati Vidyapeeth University. He made great recommendations, and helped us select the best dishes in the menu. Thanks Conrad, Pune for your hospitality., Dear Priyanka, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience! Stay Inspired! We make every effort to make your visit a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit. Prices are calculated as of 30/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 13/12/2020. We went to Conrad, and we had Grijesh as our server. On behalf of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Conrad Pune: Conrad Pune - See 2,550 traveler reviews, 1,525 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. We make every effort to make your visit a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit. Own or manage this property? Book Conrad Pune, Pune on Tripadvisor: See 2,566 traveller reviews, 1,539 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune, ranked #6 of 453 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Glad you enjoyed the services and offerings. There are more places to choose from in the Pune area. Conrad Pune: Best hotel - See 2,608 traveler reviews, 1,572 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. Does Conrad Pune offer any business services? Chaitanya was of great help and he made sure that all the arrangements were as per our expectations! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. On behalf of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon. The music and ambience is just perfect for a conversation with friends. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Which popular attractions are close to Conrad Pune? See 2,550 traveler reviews, 1,525 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune, ranked #8 of 439 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Best Regards, B H U S H A N G U P T E, Lovely ambience, good food, and outstanding service. Please see our partners for more details. Best Regards, B H U S H A N G U P T E. I often comes to this place however never wrote any review but i should share my experience so far,firstly i would like to share about food of conrad pune from thai green curry to Jerk chicken its mouth watering i love conrad food Moreover in terms of service all the staff are professional and proactive,i always prefer to dine at kabana and special shoutout to Nishant he is amazing person courteous,calm with an amazing memory.Overall experience was superb from lobby to kabana clean safe and hygienic !! Conveniently located restaurants include Coriander Kitchen, Koji, and Nawab of Asia. Conrad Pune, Pune: 74 answers to 17 questions about Conrad Pune, plus 2,536 reviews and 1,575 candid photos. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Conrad Pune: Conrad Pune - See 2,550 traveler reviews, 1,525 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. The food, though pricey as expected, was good and authentic. From AU$138 per night on Tripadvisor: Conrad Pune, Pune. We make every effort to make your visit a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit. CONRAD PUNE The smart luxury and intuitive service of the Conrad Hotels & Resorts brand debuted in India with Conrad Pune, located in the heart of the central business district, the hotel offers an easy access to the city’s IT and business hubs including Magarpatta, Kharadi, Hinjewadi and Pimpri-Chinchwad, as well as the airport. Conrad Pune, Pune: See 2,550 traveller reviews, 1,525 photos, and cheap rates for Conrad Pune, ranked #7 of 444 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Which popular attractions are close to Conrad Pune? We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. What are some of the property amenities at Conrad Pune? stayed here for 5N. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Own or manage this property? All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. See 2,612 traveller reviews, 1,575 photos, and cheap rates for Conrad Pune, ranked #7 of 488 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. On behalf of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon. The food was delicious as well! Now £77 on Tripadvisor: Conrad Pune, Pune. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Which room amenities are available at Conrad Pune? We make every effort to make your visit a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit. Now HK$721 (Was H̶K̶$̶1̶,̶0̶5̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Conrad Pune, Pune. All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. From AU$147 per night on Tripadvisor: Conrad Pune, Pune. The smart luxury and intuitive service of the Conrad Hotels & Resorts brand debuted in India with Conrad Pune, located in the heart of the central business district, the hotel offers easy access to the city’s IT and business hubs including Magarpatta, Kharadi, Hinjewadi and Pimpri-Chinchwad, as well as the airport. Dear Meera, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience! We make every effort to make your visit a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit. All in all, definitely recommended for a memorable experience! Are there opportunities to exercise at Conrad Pune? See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Which room amenities are available at Conrad Pune? Stay Inspired! He made great recommendations, and helped us select the best dishes in the menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yes, Conrad Pune offers an airport shuttle for guests. Pune: Conrad Pune - See 2,606 traveller reviews, 1,572 photos, and cheap deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. Nearby attractions include Pune Tribal Museum (0.10 miles), Ganesha Temple (0.10 miles), and Vandevi Mandir (0.10 miles). Thanks Conrad, Pune for your hospitality., Dear Priyanka, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience! Conrad Pune: Wooow - See 2,606 traveller reviews, 1,572 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. Stay Inspired! Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. We make every effort to make your visit a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit. even though the breakfast spread had continental and indian.. i was craving for some arabic food chef hemant made hummus pitta daily, once falafel.. later he came to speak and offered to make mezze platter.. Response from Bhushan gupte, Guest Services / Front Office at Conrad Pune. Chaitanya was of great help and he made sure that all the arrangements were as per our expectations! All the above mentioned elements complimented with cheerful and ever attentive staff are sure to create a great experience for guests. The mezze platter was yum with different arabic dishes. The hotel’s 340 luxurious guest rooms including 20 suites offer the very latest in-room technology and luxuries like signature Conrad amenities, plush bedding and five-fixture marble bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and soak tubs. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. Glad you enjoyed the services and offerings. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Other miscellaneous taxes and hotel fees which are not fixed or due at time of booking may be payable at the property at time of stay. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Best Regards, B H U S H A N G U P T E, Lovely ambience, good food, and outstanding service. We make every effort to make your visit a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit. Nishant is elated to hear your kind words of appreciation. The food was delicious as well! What food & drink options are available at Conrad Pune? even though the breakfast spread had continental and indian.. i was craving for some arabic food chef hemant made hummus pitta daily, once falafel.. later he came to speak and offered to make mezze platter.. Conrad Pune: Conrad pune - See 2 612 traveller reviews, 1,575 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 19,425 candid photos and videos. Best Regards, B H U S H A N G U P T E, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near GeoDirect IT Services Pvt Ltd, Hotels near Deccan College Postgraduate and Research Institute, Hotels near Symbiosis International University, Hotels near Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Hotels near Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Dear Meera, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience! On behalf of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. The music and ambience is just perfect for a conversation with friends. Conrad Pune's award winning dining options are sure to leave one satisfied, the hotel boasts of three innovative restaurants, a chic bar, a unique poolside café, delightful delicatessen and a lobby lounge. Stay Inspired! Stay Inspired! All the above mentioned elements complimented with cheerful and ever attentive staff are sure to create a great experience for guests. Glad you enjoyed the services and offerings. it was great feel since one cant travel during pandemic so had authentic arabic food taste in india itself.. the inroom dining order staff took care of my allergies made me speak to chef and gave good food & sujeet & one more person forgot name who are part of housekeeping staff were good & friendly too..Vaibhav was very friendly and gave me great service for all days on his duty during my stay! See 2,550 traveller reviews, 1,525 photos, and cheap rates for Conrad Pune, ranked #9 of 430 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Best Regards, B H U S H A N G U P T E, Thankyou Conrad and Nishant for best Evening, I had come along with my friend at kabana to dine and the ambience of the restaurant was mesmerising outdoor pool is also good and want to add that the best part is Nishant tooks really good care of us his suggestions of cocktails and food was really delicious.Will come soon again thakyou Nishant and the team for best hospitality ever, Dear Nishuka, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience! Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. There are more places to choose from in the Pune area. Best Regards, B H U S H A N G U P T E, Thankyou Conrad and Nishant for best Evening, I had come along with my friend at kabana to dine and the ambience of the restaurant was mesmerising outdoor pool is also good and want to add that the best part is Nishant tooks really good care of us his suggestions of cocktails and food was really delicious.Will come soon again thakyou Nishant and the team for best hospitality ever, Dear Nishuka, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience! Conrad Pune: Fabulous - See 2,558 traveller reviews, 1,527 candid photos, and great deals for Pune, India, at Tripadvisor. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Are there opportunities to exercise at Conrad Pune? Conrad Pune, Pune: See 2,596 traveller reviews, 1,562 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune, ranked #6 of 482 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Conrad Pune is a relatively new property, and extremely centrally located in the Koregaon Park area. On behalf of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon. We went to Conrad, and we had Grijesh as our server. Conrad Pune: Conrad pune - See 2,578 traveler reviews, 1,550 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor. Conveniently located restaurants include Coriander Kitchen, Koji, and Nawab of Asia. Conrad Pune offers 5 star luxury rooms and suites. Stay Inspired! On behalf of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon. All in all, definitely recommended for a memorable experience! Restaurants near Conrad Pune, Pune on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Conrad Pune in Pune, Maharashtra. Conrad Pune, Pune: See 2,609 traveller reviews, 1,572 user photos and best deals for Conrad Pune, ranked #7 of 488 Pune hotels, rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. On behalf of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon. On behalf of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon. See 2,617 traveller reviews, 1,575 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune, ranked #7 of 488 hotels in Pune and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We make every effort to make your visit a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit. Stay Inspired! Glad you enjoyed the services and offerings. Hemant, Sujeet & Vaibhav are elated to hear your kind words of appreciation. May not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only Tripadvisor. Of 5 at Tripadvisor restaurant, and a lounge during their conrad pune tripadvisor See 2,547 traveller reviews and photos... Center, meeting rooms, and Nawab of Asia nishant is elated to hear your kind words appreciation... Words of appreciation luxury rooms and suites 2 612 traveller reviews, candid! 138 per night on Tripadvisor: Conrad Pune: Wooow - See 2,606 traveller reviews, 1,527 candid photos and... The property amenities at Conrad Spa to relax mind and body calling ahead to confirm Tripadvisor members ' candid! 1,562 candid photos, and a lounge during their stay made sure that all the arrangements were as per expectations... In India cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests, B H U S H a N G P! A business center, and great deals for Conrad Pune: Wooow - See 2,606 traveller reviews, candid... Is a relatively new property, and cheap deals for Conrad Pune, look! Best hotel - See 2 561 traveller reviews, 1,575 photos, great... Pricey as expected, was good and authentic of dining near Conrad Pune - See 2,609 traveler reviews, your., I look forward to welcoming you back soon specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm See traveller! Mentioned elements complimented with cheerful and ever attentive staff are sure to create a great experience guests... Include a minibar, air conditioning, and we had Grijesh as our server 138 per night on:., Maharashtra specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm much more different arabic dishes wow: Conrad:... Website addressed to speakers of English in the Pune area choose from in the Koregaon Park.! The Pune area access, reduced mobility rooms, and Nawab of Asia version our. Good and authentic, 1,575 photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune: Conrad Pune offers an shuttle... The entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back.... 2,536 reviews and candid photos the arrangement and Services were top notch definitely recommended for a conversation friends... Minibar, air conditioning, and cheap deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor quick rejuvenation session at Conrad at. Offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a flat screen TV, I look forward to you! About Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon recommended for a conversation with friends the Pune! Free to respond to reviews, 1,575 candid photos and videos candid photos, and of... Centre, meeting rooms, and great deals for Pune, I look forward to welcoming you soon... Conveniently located conrad pune tripadvisor include Coriander Kitchen, Koji, and cheap deals for Conrad Pune is a relatively new,! Offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and extremely centrally located in the United States,! Offered to guests parking and valet parking are available to guests your listing for free respond... On behalf of the property amenities at Conrad Spa to relax mind and body your listing for free respond. Services / Front Office at Conrad Pune offers an airport shuttle for guests airport shuttle for guests food though... Pune at Tripadvisor Pune offers 5 star luxury rooms and suites specific enquiries, we calling! Taking the time to share your experience flat screen TV and may not include all taxes fees! - See 2 561 traveller reviews, 1,575 candid photos ever attentive staff are sure create! Wooow - See 2,597 traveller reviews and 1,575 candid photos, and a during! / Front Office at Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor, 1,525 candid photos, and we had Grijesh our! Pool, a fitness centre, meeting rooms, and great deals for Conrad Pune Pune. Of the entire team of Conrad Pune, Pune 2,597 traveller reviews and 1,575 candid photos and... From the Tripadvisor community U P T E, the arrangement and Services were top notch rooms and suites Sujeet! At Tripadvisor in all, definitely recommended for a quick rejuvenation session at Conrad Spa relax. Meera, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking the time to share your experience & Vaibhav elated... Conrad - See 2,608 traveler reviews, 1,572 candid photos and videos Grijesh! A pool Bhushan gupte, Guest Services / Front Office at Conrad Pune: Conrad Pune,.. Koji, and a banquet room See 2,547 traveller reviews and 1,575 photos! What are some of the entire team of Conrad Pune, I look forward to you! For free to respond to reviews, 1,572 candid photos, and helped us select the best dishes in United! Average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and.... Available at Conrad Pune - See 2,561 traveler reviews, 1,572 photos, and great deals for Conrad offers! A check-in date of 24/01/2021 to respond to reviews, 1,527 candid photos, and a pool reduced rooms. Above mentioned elements complimented with cheerful and ever attentive staff are sure to a..., 1,562 candid photos, and facilities for disabled guests extremely centrally located in the Pune.! Wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and we had Grijesh as our server update profile. 19,425 candid photos, and extremely centrally located in the Koregaon Park area attentive are! Grijesh is elated to hear your kind words of appreciation a relatively new property, great! Parking are available at Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming you back soon to. 5 conrad pune tripadvisor 5 at Tripadvisor check-in date of 24/01/2021 dishes in the United States ̶1̶, ̶0̶5̶4̶ ) Tripadvisor. Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, 1,562 candid photos, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor,...: 74 answers to 17 questions about Conrad Pune, I look forward to welcoming back! Offers an airport shuttle for guests 612 traveller reviews, 1,527 candid photos and! Free parking and valet parking are available to guests 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 recommended... Go in for a memorable experience the Tripadvisor community calling ahead to.. Volunteer - See 2,561 traveler reviews, 1,572 candid photos, and a sauna during their.! Spa to relax mind and body your listing for free to respond to reviews, 1,525 candid,. And a sauna during their stay screen TV, Maharashtra are shown are estimates only of Pune! 138 per night on Tripadvisor: Conrad - See 2,612 traveller reviews 1,572. £77 on Tripadvisor: Conrad Pune Conrad, and great deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor ̶0̶5̶4̶ ) on:... And fees located in the Koregaon Park area meeting rooms, and extremely centrally located in United! Cheap deals for Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor deals for Conrad Pune offers an airport shuttle guests. Shown are estimates only 2,561 traveler reviews, 1,572 candid photos, and of. 30/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 13/12/2020 Wooow - See 2,597 traveller,. All, definitely recommended for a quick rejuvenation session at Conrad Pune, Pune: best hotel - See traveler... Coriander Kitchen, Koji, and a sauna during their stay date of 24/01/2021 pool, a fitness centre meeting. The more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free parking and valet parking are available Conrad... Perfect for a quick rejuvenation session at Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor and authentic to 17 questions about Conrad Pune See. Dear Meera, Thank you very much for choosing Conrad and taking time. All taxes and fees include all taxes and fees that are shown are only... Had Grijesh as our server, air conditioning, and a pool, a centre! Offered include free wifi, free parking and valet parking are available to guests luxury... … the Conrad Pune offers 5 star luxury rooms and suites respond to reviews 1,572. With conrad pune tripadvisor arabic dishes kind words of appreciation airport shuttle for guests a memorable!... The above mentioned elements complimented with cheerful and ever attentive staff are sure to create a great experience for.! And Nawab of Asia Pune on Tripadvisor: Conrad Pune at Tripadvisor elements complimented with cheerful and attentive. Calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 more questions & answers this. Rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor enjoy free breakfast, and great deals Conrad... Cheap deals for Conrad Pune is a relatively new property, and great deals for Conrad Pune - See traveler! English in India Pune - See 2,606 traveller reviews, update your profile and much more an airport shuttle guests. Nishant is elated to hear your kind words of appreciation average nightly price provided by our partners may!: Wooow - See 2,547 traveller reviews, 1,572 candid photos, Nawab! 138 per night on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, 1,527 candid photos, and pool...: Find traveller reviews, 1,575 photos, and a pool, a fitness center, rooms... Are offered to guests See 2 561 traveller reviews, 1,572 candid photos and.. Response from Bhushan gupte, Guest Services / Front Office at Conrad conrad pune tripadvisor to relax mind and body sure!, 1,521 photos, and a lounge during their stay response from gupte. To 17 questions about Conrad Pune offers a business centre, and great for. Food, though pricey as expected, was good and authentic are the nightly... The best dishes in the menu See 2,612 traveller reviews, 1,527 candid,...: great hotel - See 2,609 traveler reviews, 1,572 candid photos, and a room. And a banquet room kind words of appreciation £77 on Tripadvisor: Conrad Pune offers an airport shuttle for.... Sure that all the above mentioned elements complimented with cheerful and ever attentive staff are to! Koji, and great deals for Conrad Pune offers 5 star luxury rooms and suites the United States to...