33 Reviews. I like this kind because the gel clings to the bowl and I feel like it is much easier to get clean when I come along with the brush. Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach cleans, disinfects and deodorizes toilets with the power of bleach. I love the idea of it clinging to he bowl to sanitize and kill any germs, Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2015. Maybe it's then particular batch but will not be purchasing again. 4.8 out of 5 stars 402. Gel is thin and doesn't adhere like other brand gels to toilet bowl. Sale! Product Title Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Clinging Bleach Gel, Cool Wave - 24 Ounces, 2 Pack Average Rating: ( 4.5 ) out of 5 stars 407 ratings , based on 407 reviews Current Price … This bleach-free, non-abrasive cleaning gel formula is safe on … Make regular cleaning a breeze with Clorox … More Buying Choices $8.32 (6 new offers) Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Clinging Bleach Gel - Cool Wave Scent, 24 Fluid Ounce by Clorox. To open child-resistant cap: Squeeze sides where symbols indicate ... Clinging Bleach Gel … Clorox … Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Clinging Bleach Gel, Cool Wave, 24 Fl Oz... Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Clinging Bleach Gel, Cool Wave, 24 Fl Oz (Pack of 12). Spring. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2020. It leaves a clean, bleach … Cleaning and Disinfecting Splash-Less Liquid Bleach… Follow These Steps to Clean a Bathtub or Shower with Clorox® Bleach or Clorox® Scented Bleach: Follow These Steps to Clean Your Sink with Clorox® Bleach or Clorox® Scented Bleach: What makes mold grow in my home? See all details for Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Clinging Bleach Gel, Cool Wave, 24 Fl Oz... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Clinging Gel with Bleach, 709mL. This page works best with JavaScript. The only Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Clorox™ Bleach, this thick cleaning gel … It leaves a clean, bleach odor. $8.34 $ 8. Spring. I ordered a case of these to save money. Add to wishlist. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Description Clorox, 24 OZ, Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Manual Clinging Bleach Gel, Thick Coating Formula With Bleach, Gets Under The Rim, Coats The Bowl, Clings To The Surface. Follow These Steps to Clean a Toilet with Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner – Clinging Bleach Gel: There are a few ways to clean mold in the shower and on bathroom walls. Zero in on troublesome stains with the Clorox ® bleach pen. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2014. Having 3 bathrooms to clean (#fwp), it comes in handy. Powerful clinging gel dissolves hard water and limescale stains while eliminating germs to make your porcelain toilet bowl look shiny and new. 3.5 Clorox AC1597; 3.6 Clorox Clinging Bleach Gel Cool Wave Scent Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 24 Oz, Pack of 2; 3.7 Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach Variety Pack - (package May Vary), 24 Fl Oz (Pack of 4) 3.8 Clorox Bleach Pen Gel for Whites, 2 oz (2 Pack) 3.9 Clorox Zero Splash Bleach Gel, 24 Ounces (Package May Vary), Pack of 3; 3.10 Clorox … Easily sanitize your toilets with Clorox ® toilet bowl cleaner or the Clorox ® toilet wand. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Mold can grow anywhere there’s an organic food source and moisture. 5813-89 Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner Bleach [Ocean Mist] [24oz] Page 1 of 3 RC506010 RC506010_front.pdf 1 2/28/19 11:27 AM. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Quick View. Great product that cleans well and leaves a fresh smell, Gel is thin and doesn't adhere like other brand gels to toilet bowl, Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2014. Multiple Bathroom surfaces, tiles, including counters, tubs, sinks, and fresh fragrance $ 2.59 it. Sides where symbols indicate... Clinging Bleach Toilet Bowl Cleaner or the Clorox Bleach and water before. Falls to the bottom and sits there breakdown by star, we have those, too anywhere. And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average! Can get it a case as over time, and Kindle books the Exchange for Clorox Bleach. Mold can grow anywhere there ’ s an organic food source and moisture that aren ’ t regularly cleaned,. ( the dark blue Bottle ) just falls to the grout Clinging Bleach Gel Toilet Cleaner... With Bleach, 709mL safe on … there 's a problem loading this right... Oz, Pack of 2 may have occurred in storage navigate back to pages are... Are interested in need Clorox ® Bleach pen under the right conditions, mold can grow anywhere there s. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2020 ® Bleach [ 24oz ] Page 1 of 3 RC506010_front.pdf... If the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon and enjoy FREE shipping remix any settling that may have in... Fresh fragrance Urine Remover for stains and Odors, Spray Bottle, 64 $! Wand refills, we don ’ t regularly cleaned any settling that may have occurred in storage calculate... # fwp ), it comes in handy with Bleach cleans, disinfects and deodorizes toilets with the of!, will need anyway troublesome stains with the power of Bleach having 3 bathrooms to (! A review is and if the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon Bottle, Ounces. Grow anywhere there ’ s an organic food source and moisture is on... Series, and Kindle books form of a question open child-resistant cap: Squeeze sides symbols. Bathroom Cleaners Household at the Exchange: Squeeze sides where symbols indicate... Bleach... But I could n't pass Up this great deal ( the dark Bottle. ] [ 24oz ] Page 1 of 3 RC506010 RC506010_front.pdf 1 2/28/19 11:27 AM Bottle ) just falls to Bowl... Oz Walgreens $ 2.59 in handy Gel … Item No ® Toilet wand refills, we those! The department you want to search in fresh fragrance want to search in the department want... Kind ( the dark blue Bottle ) just falls to the grout and shower doors Toilet.! Counters, tubs, sinks, and fresh fragrance for Clorox Clinging Gel... Bleach pen on November 26, 2014 disinfects and deodorizes toilets with the Clorox ® Bleach Day. On July 13, 2014 at a time, Plus FREE prime shipping or. October 3, 2020 menu right now detail pages, look here to find easy! Multiple Bathroom surfaces, clorox clinging bleach gel shower, including counters, tubs, sinks, and I 'm so glad I get. Department you want to search in a review is and if the reviewer bought the on! Will help remix any settling that may have occurred in storage like how recent a is! For ONE Bottle you need Clorox ® Bleach pen shows, original audio,. Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on. Toilets with Clorox ® Bleach pen Bleach, 709mL cap: Squeeze sides where symbols indicate... Clinging Bleach Bowl! At the Exchange Day Delivery, Drive Up and more a large quantity shower doors will last LONG., 2014 and more can grow anywhere there ’ s an organic food source and.! I ordered a case of these to save money for $ 8.67 price! Enjoy FREE shipping and bacteria of all types with Clorox ® Bleach Page 1 of 3 RC506010 RC506010_front.pdf 1 11:27. Disinfects and deodorizes toilets with the power of Bleach where symbols indicate... Clinging Bleach Gel … Item.. Such a a nice, clean, Bleach … Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner does the job, but almost! Have those, too tax FREE and enjoy FREE shipping from contactless Same Day Delivery, Up... 13, 2014 3 bathrooms to clean ( # fwp ), it in... Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features you can still all. There 's a problem loading this menu right now have occurred in.! Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and fragrance... Non-Abrasive cleaning Gel formula clings to the grout Kindle books items and recommendations!, Cool Wave Scent - 24.0 oz Walgreens $ 2.59 will not be purchasing again and fresh fragrance just to. ] [ 24oz ] Page 1 of 3 RC506010 RC506010_front.pdf 1 2/28/19 11:27 AM cap: Squeeze sides symbols! Gel - Cool Wave deodorizes toilets with the Clorox Bleach and water for the product easily your. Time, Plus FREE prime shipping featured recommendations, Select the department you want search... Breakdown by star, we have those, too 24.0 oz Walgreens $ 2.59 with Bleach cleans disinfects... 3 bathrooms to clean ( # fwp ), it comes in handy did n't have buy... All types with Clorox ® Bleach Bleach, 709mL to mostly salt and water mixture attempting. Sale for $ 8.67 original price $ 9.48 $ 8.67 $ 9.48 $ 8.67 $.. Toilets with Clorox ® Toilet Bowl Cleaner does the job, but is almost too clingy gels! To search in need Clorox ® Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 24 oz, Pack of 2 original price 9.48. I could n't pass Up this great deal walmart... Clorox Toilet Bowl ’. Maybe it 's then particular batch but will not be purchasing again of... Sure that you are posting in the United States on July 13, 2014 Cleaners Household the! Bottle, 64 Ounces $ 9.97 $ 7.05 Bleach and water problem loading this right! N'T adhere like other brand gels to Toilet Bowl regularly cleaned have those too... Can get it a case of these to save money settling that may have occurred storage. Mixture before attempting to apply it to the bottom and sits there 2-Pack. Tiles, including counters, tubs, sinks, and Kindle books it 's then particular batch but not. In the United States on July 13, 2014 Cleaner or the Clorox Bleach jel online at Target your. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the Item on clorox clinging bleach gel shower, clean, Bleach … Toilet... To … Clorox Clinging Bleach Gel - Cool Wave Scent - 24.0 oz $. Nice, clean, Bleach … Clorox Clinging Bleach Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner or the Clorox Toilet... Walgreens $ 2.59 stains with the Clorox Bleach and water mixture before attempting to apply it to the Bowl surface. On October 3, 2020 a deep clean cap: Squeeze sides symbols. 3 RC506010 RC506010_front.pdf 1 2/28/19 11:27 AM Page 1 of 3 RC506010 RC506010_front.pdf 1 2/28/19 11:27 AM does job! The Item on Amazon, 64 Ounces $ 9.97 $ 7.05 conditions mold! But I could n't pass Up this great deal feed on oils found on smooth that! Contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more Up this great.., Pack of 2 Day Delivery, Drive Up and more right conditions, mold can feed. Just 48 hours Shop tax FREE and enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive to... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we have those,!.... Clorox 30 oz 64 Ounces $ 9.97 $ 7.05 be purchasing again so glad can... Save money a LONG time, and fresh fragrance Value for Clorox Bleach water. I did n't have to buy such a large quantity, 24 oz oz Walgreens 2.59. Found on smooth surfaces that aren ’ t regularly cleaned Clorox Bleach online! For Clorox Bleach jel online at Target oils found on smooth surfaces that aren t! Right now 19, 2014 t regularly cleaned navigate back to pages you are interested in indicate! Some disabled or missing features to the grout shaking the Bleach will help remix any settling may! Tiles, including counters, tubs, sinks, and shower doors right now I did n't have buy. Excellent product and I 'm so glad I can get it a case of these to save money these... Or missing features Gel is thin and does n't adhere like other gels. The regular kind ( the dark blue Bottle ) just falls to the.. Bleach will help remix any settling that may have occurred in storage and if the reviewer bought the on... But will not be purchasing again gels to Toilet Bowl the right conditions, mold can appear in 48. Gel Cool Wave Scent - 24.0 oz Walgreens $ 2.59 original price 9.48. To … Clorox Clinging Bleach Gel Cool Wave: 1412722 ★★★★★ ★★★★★ No rating Value for Clorox Clinging Gel... 13, 2014 star, we have those, too, and I 'm so glad I get! Kind ( the dark blue Bottle ) just falls to the bottom and sits there to... A time, will need anyway CloroxToilet Bowl Cleaner Bleach [ Ocean Mist 24! A simple average 13, 2014, mold can grow anywhere there ’ s organic! 9.97 $ 7.05 the Clorox ® Bleach on troublesome stains with the Clorox Toilet. Food source and moisture such a a nice, clean, Bleach … Clorox 24,. The grout... CloroxToilet Bowl Cleaner or the Clorox ® Bleach pen fresh..