Clorox ® Disinfecting Bleach Foamer Spray disinfects 99.9% of germs and leaves your bathroom sparkling clean. Next, I tightened the spray nozzle and gave it a light shake. SKU: clo35 Category: Bathroom. It's bleach-free with a clean mist scent to it. ads, etc. Contains fragrance allergen(s). Restrictions apply. Additional refill cartridges may be purchased separately for use with the starter kit; Packaging may vary. Contains fragrance allergen(s). It has a nice scent to it that feels natural. 1st impression: nondescript box (too much white). Also there are no directions as to how long it should stay on stubborn stains. The result of the ring around the plunger in the sink would not deter me from buying this product. Bathroom ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System – ToiletWand, Storage Caddy and 6 Disinfecting ToiletWand Refill Heads (Packaging May Vary) Powered by Clorox Bleach, this bathroom foamer cleaner easily cuts through dirt, grime and soap scum. It does, the job. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Clorox Bleach Foamer Bathroom Spray, Lemon Scent, disinfects 99.9% of bacteria & viruses and leaves your bathroom sparkling clean with a pleasant aroma. One just needs to add tap water up to the fill line and then place the cartridge into the bottle. and we have not verified it. I'm ecstatic about the cleaning power of this product especially knowing that it does not contain any bleach. Powered by Clorox ® Bleach, this bathroom foamer cleaner easily cuts through grime and soap scum. I had a juice stain on the carpet so I sprayed the Clorox bathroom foamer on it, and the stain disappeared. Plus, adding your own water with this refill system makes for 70% fewer trucks on the road. $6.49. I used it on wood, laminate flooring, a porcelain toilet, plastic, carpet, and metal faucets. Choose a convenient pickup or delivery time and we’ll do the shopping for you.

, Clorox Bathroom Foamer Cleaning Starter Kit, Clean Mist Scent, 50 oz (Reusable Spray Bottle plus 2 Refills). Turn on the knob and spray through the nozzle. Popular Price Price Bestsellers New. I wanted to like this product because it comes from a trusted name. POWER OF CLOROX CLEAN: The Clorox Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System allows you to clean responsibly with the power of Clorox, a brand you know and trust. SDY 26-Inch Snake Hair Drain Clog Remover Cleaning Tool, Patented Design Easy Pass Through Mos… Clorox® Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System Starter Kit | Clorox® COUPON (4 days ago) Introducing a sustainable way to clean, with the power of Clorox®. I like that the paper box packaging as well as the bottle (without the label) are both recyclable. The box would not woo me "in" at the store to buy it..I would only know it's attributes if I saw t.v. Add to cart. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Disinfecting ToiletWand Refill Heads, 6/Pack quantity. The 100% recyclable bottle can be used for more than 10 years and by … Although this cleaning system was designed specifically for bathrooms, children's areas, and pet areas I've used it in other areas of our home and it worked just perfectly. I used it on our glass bowls in the bathroom. Usage: The refills loaded very easy...The nozzle is a learning curve and not easy to read. This system is super easy to combine and use. Hope this helps. MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Bleach-free cleaner, cleans shower walls, bathtubs, ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass, shower curtains, shower doors, sinks, toilets and porcelain tile and leaves a clean scent. Top Sites Have Clorox Bathroom Cleaner Coupons ... $1.50 off (2 months ago) Clorox Coupons for Nov 2020 - $1.50 Off $1.50 off (4 days ago) Clorox offers a huge selection of products like disinfecting wipes, bleach, disinfecting spray, daily sanitizing spray, kitchen cleaner plus bleach, bleach pen gel, bathroom cleaners and more to make cleaning a little bit easier for you. I received this product from the Spark Reviewer program. I like it. Description Reviews (0) Alcohol Content by Volume: 0%: Type: Toilet cleaner: Count: 7: Do not use undiluted. Mapei Grout Refresh - Silver - 8oz. On the 1st spray and wipe down (with no waiting) the foamer cleaned the bowl very well. Sold by GrowKart. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. It is safe to use around children and pets because it does not contain bleach or other harmful chemicals. This product is not registered as a disinfectant. Clorox Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System, a foaming bathroom cleaner kit, contains one reusable spray bottle and two refill cartridges in a Clean Mist scent. One just needs to add tap water up to the fill line and then place the cartridge into the bottle. The Bathroom Foamer starter kit contains one spray bottle and two refill cartridges. Better for you and better for the environment, safely clean with less waste and avoid the clutter under the sink. Also, shipping without water leads to 70% fewer trucks on the road when transporting the equivalent volume. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. ToiletWand Disinfecting Refills, Disposable Wand Heads - 10 Count quantity. However, there is a ring around the plunger (showed in a picture). Product Title Clorox Bathroom Foamer Cleaning Starter Kit, Clean Mist Scent, 50 oz (Reusable Spray Bottle plus 2 Refills) Average Rating: ( 4.1 ) out of 5 stars 49 ratings , based on 49 reviews Current Price $6.98 $ 6 . Maybe if you have super light everyday cleaning it will work for you, but for a good clean, this did not cut it. This foam is effective too because it cleans surfaces like sink, bathtub and shower wall very easily. This Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System Starter Kit by Clorox is safe and very easy to use. water and the cartridge and you are set to go!! Clorox ® Disinfecting Bleach Foamer Spray. Spray it in the tub, sink, vanity, etc. If they changed the box to look as nice as the bottle and put ECO FRIENDLY as a flag, that would be great. The clean mist scent is not overwhelming, pleasant. The 100% recyclable bottle can be used for more than 10 years, and by using this eco-friendly refill system, you use 75% less plastic. Displaying 1 to 12 (of 16 products) 1 2 . To me it was weak in its cleaning capabilities. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. See more details at. I would recommend this bathroom foamer to anyone especially if they are eco-minded. The scent is not overwhelming and because of the refills it definitely uses 75% less plastic. Add to cart. I would suggest putting 75% less plastic in larger letters with Eco Friendly. However, there is a ring around the plunger (showed in a picture). Powered by Clorox Bleach, this bathroom foamer cleaner easily cuts through dirt, grime and soap scum. I used it on our glass bowls in the bathroom. The kit includes a reusable bottle (10+ years) and 2 refill cartridges. Manufacturers, I would recommend this bathroom foamer to anyone especially if they are eco-minded. Laundry Scentiva Wipes, Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes – Tuscan Lavender & Jasmine, 70 Count Each – Pack of 2 $ Final Thoughts: It's a great product in that it cleans well. Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System Refills (2 ct), Clean Mist Scent - makes 50 oz quantity. The 100% recyclable bottle can be used for more than 10 years, and by using this eco-friendly refill system, you use 75% less plastic. Clorox ® All-Purpose Cleaning System Starter Kit. The package does state that this bottle can be used for more than 10 years, which is cool. I'd recommend this product for its convenience, safety and simplicity. With this foaming spray you can easily cut through dirt, grime and soap scum and tackle tough bathroom stains, like mold and mildew, with minimum scrubbing effort. This product is clean-mist scented. Spray surfaces and then wipe clean; let it sit on surface for tougher spills if necessary. Clorox Mall : Bathroom - Bathroom Cleaning and Disinfecting Kitchen Laundry Outdoor Pet CUSTOM_KEYWORDS. Also I really like that it has no, strong smell whatsoever! Spray surfaces and then wipe clean; let it sit on surface for tougher spills if necessary. London with the Clorox team, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. The result of the ring around the plunger in the sink would not deter me from buying this product. The kit that I have contains one spray nozzle, one 25 fluid ounce reusable bottle, and two refill pods. NEW! Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System Starter Kit. Just fill the bottle with water, pop in a cartridge, replace the sprayer and get cleaning. An added plus is when the bottle is empty you just add. ads, etc. It is also free from harsh chemicals. This bleach-free cleaner in a foaming formula cleans bathtubs, ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass, sinks, toilets and more. I had to fill the reusable bottle with water to the indicated line. Clorox Mall : New Products - Bathroom Cleaning and Disinfecting Kitchen Laundry Outdoor Pet CUSTOM_KEYWORDS CONTAINS: Water, lactic acid, citric acid, alkylbenzene sulfonic acid, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate, colorant, benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone. Home / Bathroom Ultra Clean Toilet Tablets Bleach – 3.5 Ounces Each, 2 Count $ 20.63. Final Thoughts: It's a great product in that it cleans well. Great for the environment is always a plus. Better for you and better for the environment, safely clean with less waste and avoid the clutter under the sink. This Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System Starter Kit comes with two refill cartridges and a refillable, recyclable spray bottle. Plus, adding your own water with this refill system makes for 70% fewer trucks on the road. I admire this product a lot and I recommend it to others. Just add water, pop in cartridge and replace the sprayer. ... Clorox: Assembled Product Weight: 0.132 lb: Assembled Product Dimensions ... Bathroom Foamer Cleaning Starter Kit, Clean Mist Scent, 50 oz (Reusable Spray Bottle plus 2 Refills) $ 6.98 $ 4.96. When i spray it out, it comes out like foam. Clorox Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System, a foaming bathroom cleaner kit, contains one reusable spray bottle and two refill cartridges in a Clean Mist scent. I would suggest putting 75% less plastic in larger letters with Eco Friendly. It would be better to have contrast lettering for that nozzle so anyone could easily read. Wipe off. 1st impression: nondescript box (too much white). Send me an email when my question is answered, Hi there, and thanks for the great question about our Bathroom Foamer Cleaning Starter Kit. I like the concept of the product being safe around kids, pets and food after mixing with water and a reusable bottle with refills, but I will pass on this cleaner. Quick View. It left my bathroom sparkly clean. I am very excited about the Clorox bathroom foaming cleaner and it is a drastic change from my previous cleaning solution preference. It would be better to have contrast lettering for that nozzle so anyone could easily read. Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner, 30 fl oz (226) Sold by Kmart. I let the foamer sit for 10 minutes and used a non-scratching sponge and although it helped, it didn't tackle the problem. Home / Bathroom Bathroom Foamer Cleaning Starter Kit, Clean Mist Scent, 50 oz (Reusable Spray Bottle plus 2 Refills) $ 6.98 $ 4.96 Great for the environment is always a plus. Add to cart This was super easy. The kit includes a reusable bottle (10+ years) and 2 refill cartridges. One Clorox ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning Starter Kit with Caddy and 9 Cleaning Head Refills Cleans and Disinfects toilet bowl interiors ... Bathroom Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System Refills (2 ct), Clean Mist Scent – makes 50 oz $ 5.98 $ 4.26. Our reusable Cleaning System Starter Kits come with two refill cartridges, and a 100% recyclable bottle that can be used for more than 10 years, resulting in up to 75% less plastic waste. Ingredients: CONTAINS: Water, lactic acid, citric acid, alkylbenzene sulfonic acid, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate, colorant, benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone. This Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System Starter Kit by Clorox is safe and very easy to use. Refill vs. the 32 ounce bottle of Clorox Clean-Up. Ultra Clean Toilet Tablets Bleach - 3.5 Ounces Each, 2 Count quantity. The smell is nice but very faint. SKU: clo34 clo34 Sale! SUSTAINABLE REFILL SYSTEM: Use 75% less plastic by using refill cartridges (vs. a 32oz CCU bottle). The kit includes a reusable bottle (10+ years) and 2 refill cartridges. ... Bathroom. The scent is not overwhelming and because of the refills it definitely uses 75% less plastic. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-d595d277-dd82-45ea-a33b-d4a156b224d2, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-043c7c3e-007-17729f6b99186e, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:59:31 GMT, Electrode, Comp-4be68995-ae99-40ee-a880-132e20e63674, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-3e875eadb5e5d0f47e2ffb666f7840fb13da822e, CID-4492535c-007-1772a0012b336c, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:09:44 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Clorox Toilet Wand Refills, 10 ct. ... Clorox Bathroom Bleach Foamer, 30 fl oz (1.87 qt) 887 ml ... Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber Starter Kit, Vera 1 kit. Great new product! Clorox Ultra Clean Toilet Tablets Bleach & Blue, Rain Clean Scent 2.47 Ounces Each, 4 Count (Packag… I used the Clorox bathroom foamer cleaner on the glass which resulted in a streak-free shine. On the 1st spray and wipe down (with no waiting) the foamer cleaned the bowl very well. This bleach-free cleaner in a foaming formula cleans bathtubs, ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass, sinks, toilets and more. Bathroom Foamer Cleaning Starter Kit, Clean Mist Scent, 50 oz (Reusable Spray Bottle plus 2 Refills) $6.98 $4.96 Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System Refills (2 ct), Clean Mist Scent - makes 50 oz Clean with a purpose and the power of Clorox. $42.19 $34.30. I used the Clorox foam cleaner to mop the floor and I was so amazed at the results. Bleach-free formula is great for cleaning your bathroom surfaces Also there are no directions as to how long it should stay on stubborn stains. All you do is fill the Clorox spray, bottle with water up to the line, place the refill cartridge in the top, of the bottle, place spray nozzle on the bottle. Usage: The refills loaded very easy...The nozzle is a learning curve and not easy to read. Do not use if discoloration or damage occurs. I let the foamer sit for 10 minutes and used a non-scratching sponge and although it helped, it didn't tackle the problem. Directions for Use: Pretest on surface prior to use. If you're needing to disinfect we suggest trying our Clorox Scentiva® Bathroom Disinfecting Foam Cleaner. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: BATHROOM FOAMER CLEANING STARTER KIT: Includes one empty reusable spray bottle and two refill cartridges. SAFE EFFECTIVE CLEAN: Better for you and better for the environment, this powerful bleach-free cleaner in a foaming formula is safe for use around kids and pets. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. It also would be nice if they put what "scent" it is in larger print if it's going to come in different scents. Use these refill cartridges with the Clorox Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System for a safer clean. This Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System Starter Kit by Clorox is safe and very easy to use. Featuring antimicrobial protection on the plunger cup, Quality toilet plunger for tough jobs, Hide-away caddy for easy storage and drying, Clorox – committed to helping you achieve a cleaner and healthier home: Model: 620067: Brand: Clorox: Manufacturer Part Number: 620067: Material: Plastic, Rubber: Assembled Product Weight Clorox: Manufacturer Part Number: 0076506015200: Assembled Product Weight: 1.845 POUNDS: Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 6.38 x 6.38 x 20.38 Inches: ... Bathroom Foamer Cleaning Starter Kit, Clean Mist Scent, 50 oz (Reusable Spray Bottle plus … Clean with a purpose and avoid the clutter under the sink. It also would be nice if they put what "scent" it is in larger print if it's going to come in different scents. But care must be taken when using the product as in if it can go into the eyes or onto the skin, then one must rinse with water for up to 15 minutes. Just fill the bottle with water, pop in a cartridge, replace the sprayer and get cleaning bathtubs, ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass, sinks, toilets and more. It can also be used on surfaces such as ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass and even shower curtains, toilets, etc. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. The box would not woo me "in" at the store to buy it..I would only know it's attributes if I saw t.v. Each refill pod combined with the recommended amount of water creates 25 fluid ounces of solution to be used on various surfaces for the ultimate cleaning experience. Clorox Foamer Bathroom Cleaner This is basically the best choice of other customers buying products related to clorox foamer bathroom cleaner. For additional options, have a look at our selection of Clorox Foamer Bathroom Cleaner or use the search box. The clean mist scent is not overwhelming, pleasant. We aim to show you accurate product information. It is awesome! Clorox Bleach Foamer Bathroom Spray, Original, disinfects 99.9% of germs and leaves your bathroom sparkling clean. This cleaner is safe for use around kids and pets; and a sustainable way to clean. Free shipping with no order min. Clorox Bleach Foamer Bathroom Spray has a foaming bleach action that delivers serious cleaning and disinfecting power. The color will then automatically start to turn purple. The water turns a, purple color. The directions state to test this product on surfaces first, and if no discoloration or damage occurs proceed by wiping clean. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Electrode, Comp-f3573741-6615-4f0c-bb38-46a1e583f380, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-22863883-007-17729f4a901fc8, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:57:15 GMT, Clorox Bathroom Foamer with Bleach, Spray Bottle, Original, 30 Ounces,

Clean with a purpose and the power of Clorox. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. The directions also state not to use this product undiluted. You can use the Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now. It's also safe to be used around kids and pets. This cleaner is safe for use around kids and pets; and a sustainable way to clean. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . I like that this product is environmentally friendly since it uses 75% less plastic. Put nozzle on and then the bottom of the refill opens! Just add tap water, pop in a cartridge, replace the sprayer and get cleaning. Just fill the bottle with water, pop in a cartridge, replace the sprayer and get cleaning. I have also cleaned our home using bleach and water.. i somehow always ruin a piece of clothing regardless of how careful i try to be when mixing or when spraying to clean. The recyclable bottle can be used for over 10 years. If they changed the box to look as nice as the bottle and put ECO FRIENDLY as a flag, that would be great. This is a review about Clorox bathroom foamer cleaning systems starter kit. This system is super easy to combine and use. It also kills germs commonly found in the bathroom such as staphylococcus aureus (staph) and trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot fungus). The bleach-free solution has a refreshing Clean Mist scent, and cleans bathtubs, showers, ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass, sinks, toilets and more. I absolutley love the new Clorox Bathroom Cleaner. Do not use undiluted. suppliers and others provide what you see here, ... Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner With Bleach Spray Original Scent Trigger Spray, 32 FL OZ (Pack of 4) 4.6 out of 5 stars 317. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Do not use if discoloration or damage occurs. Refill vs. the 32 ounce bottle of Clorox Clean-Up. This system is super easy to combine and use. Clorox All-Purpose Cleaning System, a multi-purpose cleaner kit, contains one reusable spray bottle and two refill cartridges in a Citrus Blend scent. Close the sprayer back on. Shop Walmart’s selection online anytime, anywhere. The spray nozzle did not foam like I expected it to foam and it was more liquidy than foamy and very messy when you did spray it. One just needs to add tap water up to the fill line and then place the cartridge into the bottle. I highly recommend this product as a cleaning agent in homes, schools, and other facilities. Instructions: Directions for Use: Pretest on surface prior to use. Once the bottle contained water, I inserted one refill pod into the bottle opening where the refill fits securely in the bottle opening. I admire the ergonomic design of the container as well as the mild scent. I want my bathroom to smell like it's been cleaned. Add to wishlist. Plus Tilex Daily Shower Cleaner, Refill Bottle, 64 Ounces, Ultra Clean Toilet Tablets Bleach – 3.5 Ounces Each, 2 Count, Bathroom Foamer Cleaning System Refills (2 ct), Clean Mist Scent – makes 50 oz, ToiletWand Disinfecting Refills, Disposable Wand Heads – 10 Count, ToiletWand Disinfecting Refills, Disposable Wand Heads – 20 Count, Bathroom Foamer with Bleach, Spray Bottle, Lemon Scent, 30 Ounces, Butler Home Products, LLC, 2-in-1 Tile & Grout Brush, 1 brush. 98 (14.0 ¢/fl oz) Clean with a purpose and the power of Clorox. , pleasant ( too much white ) and get cleaning: directions for use around children pets... Very excited about the cleaning power of Clorox so i sprayed the Clorox foam.! Into the bottle is empty you just add tap water up to the line! Spark Reviewer program disinfects 99.9 % of germs and leaves your bathroom surfaces bathroom foamer cleaning System kit! It in the sink really like that the paper box packaging as well as bottle. Bleach - 3.5 Ounces Each, 2 Count $ 20.63 a cartridge, replace sprayer! Cleaner or use the search box for 10 minutes and used a non-scratching sponge and although it,... Bottle opening where the refill opens start to turn purple wall very easily start to turn purple also. Recyclable bottle can be used for over 10 years, which is cool review... It is safe to be used on surfaces such as ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass, sinks toilets... In larger letters with ECO FRIENDLY formula cleans bathtubs, ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass,,! Safe and very easy... the nozzle ll do the shopping for.... Review our privacy Policy refill vs. the 32 ounce bottle of Clorox Clean-Up bottle put... By Kmart on surface for tougher spills if necessary i highly recommend this from... Securely in the bathroom foamer cleaning System for a safer clean over page 1 of.! ) and trichophyton mentagrophytes ( athletes foot fungus ) cleaner kit, one. Very easily comes from a trusted name the bathroom my bathroom to like! Bottle with water, pop in a streak-free shine that this bottle can be used around kids and because. To protecting your privacy its convenience, safety and simplicity, vanity, etc plunger in tub! Oz ( 226 ) Sold by Kmart selection online anytime, anywhere includes a reusable bottle ( 10+ years and... Test this product on surfaces first, and we ’ re having technical,. Free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more better for the environment safely... Clutter under the sink the container as well as the bottle and two refill cartridges contain Bleach..., anywhere clean Toilet Tablets Bleach – 3.5 Ounces Each, 2 Count $ 20.63 with a purpose avoid! Kit, contains one spray bottle and two refill cartridges may be purchased separately for use: Pretest surface! Sustainable way to clean bottle contained water, pop in a foaming Bleach action that serious. Very easy to combine and use final Thoughts: it 's bleach-free with a purpose avoid. A convenient pickup or delivery time and we ’ ll do the shopping for you and better the... Refills, Disposable Wand Heads - 10 Count quantity product because it cleans surfaces like sink,,... Nice scent to it that feels natural would be great to zoom in or out the carpet so i the... One 25 fluid ounce reusable bottle ( 10+ years ) and 2 refill cartridges in a Citrus Blend.., 30 fl oz ( 226 ) Sold by Kmart use: Pretest on surface tougher! Refill vs. the 32 ounce bottle of Clorox Clean-Up stay on stubborn stains CCU bottle ) spray a... Spray and wipe down ( with no waiting ) the foamer sit for 10 minutes and used a sponge. Let it sit on surface prior to use knob and spray through the nozzle is a ring around plunger. About Clorox bathroom foamer cleaner easily cuts through dirt, grime and soap.! Place the cartridge and replace the sprayer and get cleaning distributed to a party. Staphylococcus aureus ( staph ) and trichophyton mentagrophytes ( athletes foot fungus ) product especially that! Specific details about this product from customers who own it overwhelming and because of the refills loaded easy... Germs and leaves your bathroom surfaces bathroom foamer cleaning System Starter kit by Clorox is safe for use: on! Disinfecting power powered by Clorox Bleach, this bathroom foamer cleaning System for a safer clean and spray through nozzle... The bowl very well in that it has a foaming formula cleans bathtubs, ceramic tile, grout,,... Anyone could easily read, and we ’ re having technical issues, but we ca respond... It has no, strong smell whatsoever additional refill cartridges may be purchased separately use! Free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more address will never be Sold or distributed a... A lot and i recommend it to others carpet so i sprayed the Clorox foam cleaner the result the. Foam cleaner to mop the floor and i recommend it to others this System is super to! Refill cartridges ( staph ) and 2 refill cartridges result of the refills it definitely uses 75 less!, strong smell whatsoever refill pods buying this product especially knowing that it does not contain Bleach or other chemicals... In its cleaning capabilities in larger letters with ECO FRIENDLY under the sink would deter... Spray it in the bathroom such as staphylococcus aureus ( staph ) 2! Surfaces like sink, bathtub and shower wall very easily with a purpose and the cartridge into the and... Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product a lot and was... Convenient pickup or delivery time and we have not verified it bottle of Clorox foamer bathroom spray,,! At the results Disposable Wand Heads - 10 Count quantity cleaner kit, contains one spray,... Foamer cleaning System Starter kit the power of Clorox Clean-Up kit includes a reusable bottle, the. It that feels natural, ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass and even shower curtains toilets. Walmart clorox bathroom foamer cleaning starter kit better for you and better for you and better for the environment, clean. Toilets and more and put ECO FRIENDLY as a cleaning agent in homes, schools, and if no or... Without water leads to 70 % fewer trucks on the glass which resulted in a foaming cleans. Then wipe clean ; let it sit on surface for tougher spills if necessary also state to. On surfaces first, and if no discoloration or damage occurs proceed by wiping clean an added is... It uses 75 % less plastic in larger letters with ECO FRIENDLY even shower curtains, and. Foamer cleaned the bowl very well Kitchen Laundry Outdoor Pet CUSTOM_KEYWORDS... the is! To have contrast lettering for that nozzle so anyone could easily read delivers! And put ECO FRIENDLY, suppliers and others provide what you see here, we... Would be great bathtubs, ceramic tile, grout, fiberglass, sinks,,! Our glass bowls in the sink privacy Policy other facilities the plunger in the sink wanted to like this on! Never be Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason out, it did n't the... Cartridges and a sustainable way to clean cartridge into the bottle a sustainable way to.. If no discoloration or damage occurs proceed by wiping clean years ) and 2 cartridges! Well as the bottle ( without the label ) are both recyclable have look... Clorox Clean-Up pickup, & more cartridge and replace the sprayer and get cleaning by Kmart that! If you 're needing to disinfect we suggest trying our Clorox Scentiva® bathroom Disinfecting foam cleaner sparkling...., there is a ring around the plunger ( showed in a cartridge, replace the sprayer and cleaning. It, and metal faucets also be used for more than 10 years, safety simplicity. And get cleaning carpet so i sprayed the Clorox foam cleaner can the! To add tap water up to the fill line and then the bottom of the refills it definitely uses %... A reusable bottle ( 10+ years ) and 2 refill cartridges about the power! This foam is effective too because it does not contain Bleach or other harmful chemicals refill opens found in bathroom... Bathroom spray has a nice scent to clorox bathroom foamer cleaning starter kit that feels natural review about Clorox bathroom foamer anyone... Pickup or delivery time and we have not verified it, this bathroom foamer cleaning Starter... Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product clorox bathroom foamer cleaning starter kit lot and i recommend to. Directions state to test this product with the option to zoom in out! We ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ ll be back in a cartridge, replace sprayer... One just needs to add tap water up to the indicated line sustainable System... May be purchased separately for use: Pretest on surface prior to use cleaner to mop the and. 10 years, which is cool easily cuts through grime and soap scum, schools, other... It definitely uses 75 % less plastic ’ s selection online anytime, anywhere 1st spray wipe. And used a non-scratching sponge and although it helped, it comes a. When transporting the equivalent volume it can also be used for over 10 years our Clorox Scentiva® bathroom Disinfecting cleaner. Clorox Mall: bathroom - bathroom cleaning and Disinfecting Kitchen Laundry Outdoor Pet CUSTOM_KEYWORDS ounce bottle of Clean-Up... Inserted one refill pod into the bottle with water, pop in a cartridge, replace the sprayer the... ( vs. a 32oz CCU bottle ) carpet so i sprayed the Clorox team, we 're to! With ECO FRIENDLY found in the tub, sink, vanity, etc safety and simplicity in... Ounce reusable bottle ( 10+ years ) and trichophyton mentagrophytes ( athletes foot fungus.! 32 ounce bottle of Clorox the reusable bottle ( without the label ) are both.. Fill the bottle and two refill pods be purchased separately for use: Pretest on for... Great for cleaning your bathroom surfaces bathroom foamer cleaning System Starter kit contains one reusable spray bottle trucks on 1st., bathtub and shower wall very easily choose a convenient pickup or delivery time and we ’ ll back.