Vidéo retravaillée avec le son CD. The band's "Queen of Clubs", which featured uncredited vocals by McCrae, was a hit in the UK, peaking at #7, and they went on a tour there in 1975. KC & The Sunshine Band I'm Your Boogie Man . Harry Wayne Casey started disco group KC & The Sunshine Band back in 1973. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. Edit Artist ; Share. Blue Sunshine Band Medan : Style : All Round... Job : Band Cafe and Band Event Albums : none: The Blue Sunshine Family Band: The Blue Sunshine Family Band ‎ (6xFile, MP3, Album, 320) Not On Label (The … Feb 2014. It is very psychedic and has bits of new wave, goth, and electronica all meshed together to a very fun effect. Blue Sunshine Band Medan. Blue Sunshine by 256 Pi, released 17 August 2013 Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. Tripping Through Time 3. 886 likes. "The Glove's Jeanette Landray | Interview plus Artwork –", "The Glove | Gratis muziek, tourneedata, foto's, video's", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Blue_Sunshine_(album)&oldid=999616406, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "And All Around Us the Mermaids Sang (aka, This page was last edited on 11 January 2021, at 02:34. With the release of the self-titled second album … Lady In Waiting 4. discography. Schoolyard Bully 6. Search for The Blue Sunshine Family Band. Get On Home 9. After playing festivals CMJ, SXSW, and opening for Third Eye Blind for the majority of 2011, the band has followed up MIRRORS with their album Blue Sunshine released on January 21, 2014. 885 likes. Billy Boy 4. Reprises Rock / pop ; des sixties à nos jours (répertoire principalement anglo-saxon, quelques incartades dans la pop française). Nov 2013. contact / … Country of origin: United States Location: Santa Rosa, California Status: Active Formed in: N/A Genre: Stoner Metal Lyrical themes: Instrumental Current label: Helpful. You Are My Sunshine by Mark Wayne Rhythm & Blues Band was written by Jimmie Davis and was first recorded and released by The Pine Ridge Boys in 1939. Blue Sunshine is the only studio album by the British supergroup the Glove, released in 1983 by Wonderland Records/Polydor. smoothHeight: false, We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. V 6. New. Glider Pilot 8. Valley Of The Sun 7. Comment … *** RECORDING COURTESY OF … Blue Sunshine is the only studio album by the British supergroup the Glove, released in 1983 by Wonderland Records/Polydor. Play … Sort. They are from Santa Rosa, California. IV 5. John Cage 11. BPM. F Minor. Feb 2014. lazy graves. 4A. Two singles were taken from the album, "Like an Animal", and "Punish Me with Kisses". Dec 2013. Blue Sunshine 3. The Blue Sunshine Viola, Delaware. Blue Sunshine Band Medan : Style : All Round... Job : Band Cafe and Band Event II 3. The Blue Sunshine Family Band. LIVE at the Camden VFW - Interstellar Overdrive. III 4. And the payoff is worth it. Questions 2. [4], Severin wrote the lyrics to all of the songs except "Like an Animal", "Sex-Eye-Make-Up", "Perfect Murder", which were written by Smith, and "Punish Me with Kisses", on which the two collaborated.[5]. ! "Sunshine Boys haven’t been around very long but each band member has years of experience on the music scene. Darkstar. Recorded in one take, no stops, no edits, just one heavy jam session. VI This album was recorded in February 2016 at Sharkbite Studios with Zack Ohren. controlNav: false, } PLAY FUCKING LOUD, preferably in headphones or while hot-boxing your buddy's '92 Corolla. Released: October 26, 2004: Album: KC & the Sunshine Band, Pt. mpImageSlider.flexslider({ Sites: Facebook, Bandcamp [a7386398] Artist . X Lossless Decoder version 20151214 (149.1) XLD extraction logfile from 2016-08-29 21:56:49 -0400 KC & The Sunshine Band / A Sunshine Christmas Slow Magic 6. Duration. Into The Thicket 2. 54. 3... and More: Explicit: NO: Label: Rhino: Energy Danceability Happiness Loudness Acousticness Instrumentalness Liveness Speechiness; 75: 75: 91-13 dB: 1: 0: 7: 4: Energy Danceability Happiness Loudness; 75: 75: 91-13 dB: Acousticness … referencing KC & The Sunshine Band, LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, RM, MOFI 1-012 Simple and clean release made by people who know how to bring some funky music to life. Show. There Goes Another One 7. Blue Sunshine Band Medan. The Blue Sunshine Family Band by The Blue Sunshine Family Band, released 01 November 2016 1. The band’s name is The Blue Sunshine Family Band. Jan 2014 . × Blue Sunshine By The Lemongrass Band. Interstellar Overdrive. This performance was in memoriam the rehearsal space in which the Blue Sunshine Family inhabited for roughly five years. This album mainly served as a diversion for Robert Smith and Steven Severin when both of them were under heavy stress in their respective bands the Cure and Siouxsie and the Banshees. KC & The Sunshine Band perform "Get Down Tonight"http://vevo.ly/m67xz0 South Paradiso 10. Sign Of Life The debut album from the Chicago-based trio that features Jackie Schimmel, Freda Love Smith, and Dag Juhlin. Save It For A Windy Day 10. Apr 2014. In 2013, the album was re-released for Record Store Day by Polydor (in Europe) and Rhino (in the US) as a limited edition of 3,500 copies (numbered on the sleeve), pressed on marbled blue vinyl and featuring none of the 2006 bonus material. Nov 2013. not louie louie. Blue Music 12. jQuery(document).ready(function($) { 2000 • 1 song, 13:52. placeholder. Discography; 1 Releases 1 Albums Add Release; Data Quality. Artwork by David Paul Seymour. 1 submission pending; 1 – 1 of 1 . Song samples: Meth Gator; Andromeda; Waterloo Son; I’m Your Captain * Little Green Bag * http://bluesunshineband.com/audio/Blue-Sunshine-Demo-20.mp3 Key. In June 2017, U.S. Royalty announced on Facebook that they had agreed to part ways. Since Smith was prohibited from singing in another band by his record company, he and Severin recruited Zoo dancer Jeanette Landray (a former girlfriend of Banshees drummer Budgie) to sing … }); var mpImageSlider = $(".smue-image-slider-obj#5e40608ed6f9a"); Don’ Blue Music by Sunshine Boys, released 23 March 2018 1. Other musicians involved in this project were Andy Anderson (who later joined the Cure), Martin McCarrick (who later joined the Banshees), Ginny Hewes and Anne Stephenson. Label: Not On Label (The Blue Sunshine Family Band Self-Released) - none • Format: 6x, File MP3, Album 320 Kbps • Genre: Rock • Style: Stoner Rock, Doom Metal Caroline Yes 5. Blue Sunshine Lyrics: You think I'm a nut ´cause of what I wear / You look so mental when you look at my hair / When you Say I'm mad really out of my mind / Cos I get all my power from blue sunshine 79 likes. Mark Wayne Rhythm & Blues Band released it on the album New Orleans in 2015. Marketplace . I 2. Blue Sunshine by U.S. Royalty, released 21 January 2014 1. All music is composed by Steven Severin and Robert Smith. No copyright...only for fun ! But both Sunshine Boys and Blue Music are worth discovering if one takes the initiative to seek them out. If you can find this gem in good condition its a joy to listen to. Blue Sunshine, a song by The Lemongrass Band on Spotify. Listen to Wildcat Blues from Monty Sunshine's Jazz Band's You Are My Sunshine for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Taper Jim got the auditory hieroglyphs this time around so we threw it on the internet so you can all bump it in your dad's car. tribute) Mar 2014. Only A Million Miles 9. The Glove was a 1983 English musical collaboration and recording project by the Cure 's Robert Smith and Siouxsie and the Banshees ' Steven Severin. The Sunshine Band builds character, faith, leadership skills, pride, self-respect, and self-worth. De Profundis 11. This album mainly served as a diversion for Robert Smith and Steven Severin when both of them were under heavy stress in their respective bands the Cure and Siouxsie and the Banshees. They released one studio album, Blue Sunshine, in 1983 as part of Severin's solo deal with Polydor. mpImageSlider.flexslider("destroy"); Pictures of Matchstick Men (live at Irish Mike's) Apr 2014. Camelot. }); http://bluesunshineband.com/audio/Blue-Sunshine-Demo-20.mp3. Bassist-backup vocalist Jacqueline Schimmel was a member of Big Hello, the Brad Elvis-Chloe F. … Read more. Bleu! Lead vocalist-guitarist Dag Juhlin was a founding member of the Chicago-based punk/pop band The Slugs, and his resume also includes Poi Dog Pondering and the eclectic covers band EXPO ’76. Dec 2013. louie, louie. Electric Meditation. Released November 1, 2016. Live at the Forestville Club 12/16/2017 by The Blue Sunshine Family Band, released 22 December 2017 1. if (mpImageSlider.data("flexslider")) { This album was recorded in February 2016 at Sharkbite Studios with Zack Ohren. keyboard: true It was covered by Irv Williams, Stacey Wylde, Milt Jackson & Ray Brown, The Eminent East Coast Dixie Stompers and other artists. Now, go ahead and check out the beautiful and cool artwork by David Paul Seymour (also of various Wo Fat albums, Hendrix: Electric Ladyland (Redux), The Vintage Caravan, Ironaut, Doomstress and many others). The name, The Blue Sunshine Family Band, conjures up a picture of heavily bearded guys in brightly coloured kaftans wearing beads and bandanas incorporating native instrumentation into folky psychedelic grooves.The truth however is that TBSFB are a bunch of t-shirt wearing stoners with an alarming lack of facial hair who play gnarly instrumental jams with a large Sabbathian bias, some of … ROCKIT ! (a Neu! Blue Sunshine - Rock n' Pop. However, while working on demos for KC & the Sunshine Band, the song "Rock Your Baby" (George McCrae) was created, featuring Jerome Smith on guitar, and became a number one hit in 51 countries in mid-1974. Only Happy In The Country 8. 4:02. slideshow: true, Alphabet Says" and "Perfect Murder". if (!false) mpImageSlider.css("margin-bottom", 0); Robert Smith and Steven Severin combined to make this one-off album, "Blue Sunshine". I recommend dropping this album on during a party, or while tripping on hallucinogens, it is a very fun ride loaded with cool pop songs sung by Banshee's drummer's girlfriend! slideshowSpeed: 5000, animation: "fade", animationSpeed: 1800, https://ragtimedorianhenry.com/" Sunshine Blues " 1927THE MEMPHIS JUG BAND Breathless 5. In 2006, the album was digitally remastered and re-released by Rhino Records, featuring a bonus disc with Smith singing vocals on studio demo versions of all the songs instead of Landray. 113. ॐ A live cut from Forestville, CA's favorite dive bar. Two Worlds Since Smith was prohibited from singing in another band by his record company, he and Severin recruited Zoo dancer Jeanette Landray (a former girlfriend of Banshees drummer Budgie)[3] to sing the majority of the tracks on the original release; Smith only sang on "Mr.