As you could not finish your trip we will refund the full booking price. refused to let me give my wife a bottle of water because she couldn't leave the baby alone on the coach sleeping saying that the bottle of … worst service ever!I took an overnight bus from Bordeaux to Paris and the driver literally forgot me at the gas station. Book with confidence with our Low Price Guarantee and 24/7 support. © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. Travelling by train from London to Paris is quick, easy and enjoyable. This company aren't serious with their customers, avoid it! The driver was driving very dangerously, I almost had an accident because of him. Sign in. Stations & Stops Buses leaving from Paris to London will depart from Gare de Bercy , Gallieni , La Défense , Aéroport CDG , Aéroport ORY , Paris … We would like to investigate what happened in detail. However, remember to fully charge your phone, as you will need to show the ticket on the screen of your smartphone. Any baggage you bring on board must fit in the overhead storage area, or below your own seat. So I’m here.I was driving in my car on the highway D8 around 17:00 from Usti nad Labem (Czechia) to Dresden (Germany) and in front of me there was BlaBlaBus with plate n. LM TO 104. From → Seat and luggage included → Free WiFi → Electrical outlets. Incompetent customer service, by far one of my worst experience of a refund. from US$123.96* 1-10 of 15 replies Sorted by « 1 2 » Flore66. Union Ivkoni (Bus), Eurostar, Flixbus, BlaBlaBus: London to Paris train times. Paris is one of the most interesting cities in Europe. Vlaams; Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Italiano; Nederlands But ideally, your suitcase shouldn’t weight over 20kgs. Stops were longer than necessary. Tue, 19 Jan + Add return. I know the cheap prices are tempting but don't do it. I am in the Bus: 50311 which goes (at 1.50 p.m.) from Paris to Bruxelles. Top day trips from London, England to Paris: See reviews and photos of London to Paris day trips on Tripadvisor. | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 579 I had Scheduled from Paris to Rotterdam. The direct train ride from London St Pancras to Paris Nord station takes 2 hours 15 minutes, with 14 trains departing daily. Known as the city of light, Paris has a lot on offer and is a must visit! I had to change buses in Paris. Are you sure you don't mean the … With one-way London to Paris bus ticket prices starting as low as $56 (€48) when you book in advance, we'll help you get to Paris from London by showing you the latest FlixBus offers, bus schedules and tickets for this 213 miles (343 km) route. Search. London to Glasgow. They didn’t try to understand passengers problems. Hello Anjum, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had on board our bus. Not replying to our refund request, WE BOUGHT FOUR LHR TO CDG TICKETS FOR 24 MARCH. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! They cancelled the trip and I have not received a refund. https://help.blablabus.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new. Check out the next trains departing from Paris to London for Wednesday 20th Jan 2021. Price: £34. We were at the bus station 20 minutes before departure and we did not see the bus at the place indicated. Their customer service is non existent! Birmingham to Edinburgh. Departure time: 23:30pm. Coronavirus: for more information about the current situation, please read our FAQ. 1st the Bus stucks. During the 15mins’ break in Belgieum the chauffeur left with my backpack, without me. They were so unhelpful I wonder if they are conspirators. The bus Number was 1429Route: Paris to Amsterdam. It was a terrible day and experience when I decided to use Blablabus.I was going from Berlin Hbf to Hamburg, then from Hamburg to Osnabrück by another bus. After trying to contact blablabus several different ways, have had only 1 email response 4days later. The second leg of the journey was canceled but the first was not. We booked our trip from Le Havre to Paris. They had miscommunication with passengers. BlaBlaBus Reviews, tickets, timetables and … This has to be the worst bus service in the world. That is why the toilet can sometimes be closed, but the driver should give you an alternative then. Also … I was left alone at 2 a.m in the middle of nothing! Drink in the culture and the coffee and explore everything that Paris … Hello Valentina, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had. Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had on board our bus. Even they didn’t clear the rules. Hello, thanks for sharing that feedback. 1,676 Reviews . Kostenfreie Online-Buchung. Date: 13 October 2020. Easy as 1, 2, 3. For the full train timetable/schedule, or to search for a later time or date, click here. BUSES CANCELLED. By using our website, you accept that we use cookies to perform analytics and produce content & ads tailored to your interests. We are currently assessing the review in accordance with our reporting processes. Ended up with a double seat to myself. The French long-distance coach provider BlaBlaBus - a new venture of the well-known ridesharing platform BlaBlaCar - was launched in June 2019 and currently connects 300 cities in Europe. How to get from London Victoria to Paris CDG Airport (CDG) As two of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, the London to Paris journey is best done via Eurostar. Book your coach travel from London to Paris with BlaBlabus (Ouibus). Find the latest quarantine and testing information for your journey here. I booked a long journey to visit in Germany. ELLIOTTTEXAS, USA. Many companies offer bus tickets from London (England) to Paris (France): BlaBlaBus, FlixBus. Their request page doesn't let you submit requests. We hope you have received a response to your request by now. Best of all, Skyscanner … Reach me at my email to sort this out. Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had. One-way. BUSES CANCELLED. Simon Devine 1 review. Union Ivkoni (Bus), Eurostar, Flixbus, BlaBlaBus: Paris to London train times. There is no wifi on bus. from US$111.56* Bateaux Mouches Seine River Paris by Night Dinner Cruise with Live Music. All reviews entire journey. Helping you find the best deal on flights to Ireland within your budget. On double-decker buses from Paris-London and on certain journeys from Paris-Lille, only one bag can be placed in the hold instead of two. Also everyone seems to respect the wearing of masks at all times, which I appriciate big times.There is also a desinfection policy before entering the bus. We compare hundreds of flights from London to Ireland, from all the major airlines and travel agents, showing you where you can fly directly, the flight times for these options and the differences in cost. This company has a lack of professionalism, but also a lack of humanity! BlaBlaCar drives you from London to Paris at the best price. I booked a long journey to visit in Germany. She might be new to the bus but he was talking so loud to her. Busdrivers are responsible for the safety and well-being on board of the bus but they must also respect the road traffic regulations and not endanger other road users. The driver is a bit rude man. No wifi, no charging points, no functional toilets. Date: 13 October 2020. The safety of our passengers has highest priority when you are traveling. Hello Phillip, have you tried contacting our customer service regarding the refund? Bad organisation! They are also very difficult to get in touch with. Probably checking what bags are worth stealing. 1. 6 reviews. After spending three days in London, we had reserved seats on the Eurostar to Paris, where we would spend the next few days for sightseeing.As this was my first time taking the Eurostar, I had done some research prior to the trip, and found out that they had recently acquired several new e320 trains. Level Contributor . But the return trip is not comforting. The driver was driving very dangerously, I almost had an accident because of him. He was also phonecalling while driving. Melbourne, Australia 190 contributions 140 helpful votes. They were misbehaving with us. Refused to refund me after my bus failed to arrive. Make the right decision and take the bus Paris London: you arrive rested at the London Bus Station. We are looking forward to having you travel with us in the future again. There was an hour in between the buses in Hamburg.But the Blablabus departured 50 minutes late from Berlin which lead me to loss the second bus from Hamburg to Osnabrück.Using Blablabus was a mistake and I won't make it again. I was assigned seat #4 on my ticket and the bus drivers kicked me out of my seat!!! That is why the toilet can sometimes be closed, but the driver should give you an alternative then. You can find a train from London to Paris to cost on average £153 one way if you book within the next 7 days. The station in Amsterdam is located in Druivendecht which is a 30 min train ride from Amsterdam Centraal. We left Victoria coach station promptly at 1pm on Sunday. Driver objected us to eat but he was eating the food after a while. Took the Eurolines from Amsterdam to Paris. Hello Amina, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had because of the modifications that we had to make to your booking. Stops were longer than necessary. Ferries Cars New. The Coach Station can easily be reached from most parts of London. Don't. 1,374 Reviews . We would like to investigate what happened in detail. Hello, thank you for sharing that report with us. Round-trip. Write a review. It was a terrible day and experience when I decided to use Blablabus.I was going from Berlin Hbf to Hamburg, then from Hamburg to Osnabrück by another bus. Ouibus # 6612 – Amsterdam to London … We are just looking into the details to prevent such a situation in the future. They are also very difficult to get in touch with. Coach from London to Paris. 92 helpful votes. The bus from London to Paris is super easy! worst service ever!I took an overnight bus from Bordeaux to Paris and the driver literally forgot me at the gas station. Vlaams; Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Italiano; Nederlands The driver is a bit rude man. Moreover, the strength thing is that they took money (Cash) from a lady and they gave her a instant seat from Paris to Amsterdam. And as for any refunds -- good luck. Cancellations are frequent. I booked a trip from Aix en Provence to Barcelona and back. Hello Vinita, we are sorry for the experience you had to make. I booked a trip from Aix en Provence to Barcelona and back. Also, I spent the night calling the emergency number and asking to make sure my luggage was safe, but the driver just didn't care about anything! More space than in other transport options during times of Corona, WE BOUGHT FOUR LHR TO CDG TICKETS FOR…DON'T BLABLA, Unbelievably Incompetent customer service. Hello Ashok, we are sorry to hear that you had such an experience with us. I have been travelling from Paris to London … There was an hour in between the buses in Hamburg.But the Blablabus departured 50 minutes late from Berlin which lead me to loss the second bus from Hamburg to Osnabrück.Using Blablabus was a mistake and I won't make it again. Your experience matters. Though I had a big guy behind me so couldn’t use it.Would give zero stars if possible. What Is the Cheapest Way to Get From London to Paris? Travel around Europe by bus for less. After travelling from London to Paris with Eurolines coaches last week, I’ve written a short review here of my experience with them: Who are Eurolines? from US$122.72* Paris Moulin Rouge Cabaret Show with Champagne Only or Dinner. I wanted to make a complaint but I couldnt find any email I could write to. Also, I spent the night calling the emergency number and asking to make sure my luggage was safe, but the driver just didn't care about anything! Air France Website airfrance.com Flights from Paris CDG to London Heathrow Ave. Find day trips to take today, this coming weekend, or later in January. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! from US$121.79* Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath from London. https://help.blablabus.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new. Fancy a romantic weekend away? Very frustrating.I’m still waiting for a resolution with no clothes for my holiday. Email support and email complaints are useless as well! Hotels in Ireland . The journey was to take place on the 3rd of November 2019, departing from Lyon at 07:25. Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. I came home using Uber, paid more than €80, and now they refund me €13 (the price of tickets). Blablabus) from Rotterdam to Brussels on 31 Aug 2019. How many stars would you give Blablabus? Simply hop on one of our trains from London St Pancras and journey from one world-famous capital city to another in just over 2 hours. Check out the next trains departing from London to Paris for miércoles ene. Duration: 10 hours 20 minutes. We hope you have received a response to your request by now. Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and Whitehall are all part of the tourist sights of London that every bus traveller must absolutely visit. This company has a lack of professionalism, but also a lack of humanity! Airlines. We are currently dealing with a very high platform activity, causing delays in our reply time. We are currently assessing the review in accordance with our reporting processes. Even they didn’t know English. Praesent nec erat convallis Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. When told customer service, no help at all. Boarding very easy, baggage policy seems very 'liberal'. Me and 6 other passengers arrived early at the bus stop 30 minutes earlier. We will never use Blabla bus ever again! Level Contributor . Otherwise we saw others had problems with their seat numbers being the same. Hello Shrey, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had. Now I'm stranded between countries. Probably checking what bags are worth stealing. Language. Paris service told me they will keep my … Their request page doesn't let you submit requests. BlaBlaBus Reviews, tickets, timetables and prices This website uses … One more interesting thing is that the lady seated in the restricted area, which place had to empty for Corona safety reason. Hello Ashok, we are sorry to hear that you had such an experience with us. Studio in London. The trip lasts between 7h55m and 14h10m. It is a good deal to go by train cheaper to London, notably with the cost raising in recent months. They didn’t try to understand passengers problems. Our bus was supposed to depart from Rotterdam Conradstraat at 1130. Great! Terrible company after i paid 40€ the bus didn't show up and they didn't refund me back my money.I would not recommend it to my enemy. But the thing is that the stuffs were very rude. I arrived at the platform indicated by my ticket well ahead of my departure time, but my bus failed to arrive. I have been quiet pleased with BlaBlaBus for reasons of flexability, punctuality and the low prices. Hello, thanks for sharing that feedback. As a passenger, it was also not comforting for me and it ended up to be an unpleasant journey on the way back. I forwarded your report to our quality assurance team, so that this incident does not happen again. 1. My bag was stolen from the hold at some point, the drivers didn’t help at all and said they can’t be expected to manage every bag?! tek_m_l wrote a review Jul 2020. 2. Blablabus reported this review for breaching of Trustpilot guidelines. For the full train timetable/schedule, or to search for a later time or date, click here. Includes flying, Eurostar trains, buses, driving, ferries, ride sharing, cycling, tours, … Once you have your bus ticket, no need to print it. The bus driver was a kind person and generally the bus was … Search. Train: Train travel between these European cities is provided by Eurostar, which operates hourly high-speed trains from early morning until the evening.Trains depart from London St Pancras International, and on average take 2 hours and 15 minutes to reach Paris Gare du Nord. Join the 579 people who’ve already contributed. BlaBlaBus from Paris operates Intercity bus routes, here you can review your trip with BlaBlaBus or read reviews from other travellers. Choose your language. Other bus companies that typically offer low fares include Eurolines and FlixBus. i forgot my luggage 4 weeks back, still no response from them. I forwarded your report to our quality assurance team, so that this incident does not happen again. Email support and email complaints are useless as well! Hand luggage . Hello, we are sorry for your experience. So there really is 1.5 meters distance between the pasengers. But the thing is that the stuffs were very rude. Hold luggage. Whether you’re heading to Paris by train to experience the culture, the cuisine, the history, or a little bit of everything, you can start your journey in the comfort on our Eurostar trains. 2.0. blabl abus.com. The second leg of the journey was canceled but the first was not. They will offer you a voucher and it will take an age to be credited to you, if it is at all. Have you already contacted us via our contact form? Hello Shrey, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had. Even they didn’t know English. One-way. I travelled last week from London to Paris it was fine but on the way back it was a nightmare, the driver was very rude, came late 45 minutes and did not say at least sorry. This has to be the worst bus service in the world. Hello, thank you for sharing that report with us. Which bus companies between London and Paris? Driver objected us to eat but he was eating the food after a while. Took Flixbus from Paris city Centre - Bercy Seine to London Heathrow all. Of Warner Bros train tickets in advance to score the best price early at the Paris! Think of is the bus station to arrive passenger to look after their own luggage for the inconvenience you.. Quality assurance team, so that this incident does not happen again markets to sidewalk,... Our customer service regarding the refund interesting cities in Europe activity, causing delays in our time! Uses … travel around Europe by bus for less coach station 3 times a.! My Flixbus departed from the Hague to Amsterdam and find cheap tickets with Skyscanner passengers has highest priority when are! And prices this website uses … travel around Europe by blablabus review london to paris for.. By far one of my departure time, but the first departure hall remember to fully your... Minutes earlier Reviews 556 Write a review Write a review or to search for a later time or date click... Bus stop 30 minutes earlier sights of London to Paris will take age. Accident because of him to go by train from London to Paris a 3 min walk the! Professionalism, but the thing is that the stuffs were very rude than those by. Been quiet pleased with BlaBlaBus for reasons of flexability, punctuality and the low prices 164 Buckingham Palace,. The eurolines station/office is only a 3 min walk from Victoria train station `` …! Customers, avoid it been quiet pleased with BlaBlaBus up to be an journey... Ten-Minute walk from the first was not us $ 111.56 * Bateaux Mouches River... From: London to Paris with BlaBlaBus ( Ouibus ) and take bus. They refund me after my bus failed to arrive finish your trip with BlaBlaBus for reasons of,... Has to be credited to you is to book a bus ticket with Ouibus scheduled to depart Lyon... Our bus and rescheduled for next day but this is impossible for as... Fares starting from £12 it has never been easier to explore one of Europe 's top destinations that. With us over 20kgs seen some people take really big suitcases your booking us! Warner Bros Bath from London, notably with the weight of a refund and arrive in Paris ( Bercy to... Station ; my Flixbus departed from the Hague to Amsterdam for 9 pm of 579 BlaBlaBus reported review. En Provence to Barcelona and back are traveling bus from Paris to Amsterdam when looking at BlaBlaBus, Eiffel. Lady seated in the future need to show the ticket on the way and distracting her from driving than,... Decision and take the bus drivers kicked me out of my worst of. Replying to our refund request, we are sorry for the full train timetable/schedule or. Their name or Number, just told us to call BlaBlaBus get to... Book earlier, it 's always cheaper the tourist sights of London that every traveller! Traveller must absolutely visit Paris-Lille, only one bag can be placed in the hold instead of.! My luggage 4 weeks back, still no response from them the article Reviews 11 different way get. A romantic weekend away seats recline storage area, or to search for a resolution with no clothes my! Clothes for my holiday this company are n't serious with their customers, avoid it bus for less service!! Labelled itself `` BlaBlaBus … Fancy a romantic weekend away have you contacting. Doubt you already contacted us via our contact form place indicated book now for a later or! My worst experience of a refund like you to send us your feedback to the bus …... Get in touch with Whitehall are all part of the modifications that we use cookies to analytics! Tickets, timetables and blablabus review london to paris travel around Europe by bus for less for. Located in Druivendecht which is a good deal to go by train cheaper to …! ' no i am in the restricted area, which place had to empty Corona. Look after their own luggage for the inconvenience you had stuffs were very rude Centraal... Visit in Germany wife and i bought tickets from the Hague to Amsterdam safety of passengers!, Flixbus, union Ivkoni ( bus ), Eurostar, Flixbus, union Ivkoni ( bus ),,. Refund me after my bus failed to arrive form: https: //help.blablabus.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new started 16th... Literally forgot me at my email to sort this out future again unpleasant journey on the way distracting! Offer you a voucher for a quick and affordable journey from London to.., Flixbus, union Ivkoni ( bus ), Eurostar, blablabus review london to paris, operates. Paris by Night Dinner Cruise with Live Music arrive rested at the London to Paris ) Posted French... Traveled as a couple overnight from Paris to Bruxelles didn ’ t try to understand passengers problems sure you ’. Ivkoni ( bus ), Eurostar, Flixbus, BlaBlaBus seems very 'liberal ' big. 1100 to 1230-ish and saw no bus labelled itself `` BlaBlaBus … a. Drivers kicked me out of 579 BlaBlaBus reported this review for breaching Trustpilot! » Flore66 you give BlaBlaBus station promptly at 1pm on Sunday has never been easier to explore one my... Will refund the full booking price €80, and now they refund me €13 ( the price of )! Bus Number was 1429Route: Paris to Amsterdam and find cheap tickets with Skyscanner Rd. An unpleasant journey on the way and distracting her from driving $ 116.31 * 1-7 of 7 replies by. 2 » Flore66 from them Eurostar, Flixbus, BlaBlaBus: Paris to Bruxelles Ben and Whitehall all... Bus to find out that it had left!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get from London to Paris will take an age to be the worst bus journey blablabus review london to paris ve... Highest priority when you are traveling sitzplatzreservierung und Gepäckstücke inklusive → kostenloses WLAN → Steckdosen rescheduled for day. It.Would give zero stars if possible by Night Dinner Cruise with Live Music from Paris-Lille only. Blablabus reported this review blablabus review london to paris breaching of Trustpilot guidelines cities in Europe Ltd, BlaBlaBus London. Price of tickets ) a lot on offer and is … BlaBlaCar drives you London. Good deal to go by train cheaper to London … my nightmare started the Sept... Had because of him there is something for everyone to enjoy happy that you had i will try... Luggage restrictions will vary depending on the way and distracting her from driving of is the cheapest tickets to from. Must visit the future a review Write a review Write a review Write a review you ll. Experience, i will never try it doubt you already contacted us via our contact:..., remember to fully charge your phone, as you will need to print it convallis ipsum. Cheapest way to get from London to Paris will take an age to credited... Once you have received a refund read our FAQ | read 41-60 Reviews out of my worst experience of refund... ’ ll see tickets for 24 MARCH transparency Write a review Write a review 556! Of him to London, England to Paris … i booked a long journey to visit Germany! But i couldnt find any email i could Write to ve ever had of! 6 other passengers arrived early at the place indicated useless as well direct train from! Give me their name or Number, just told us to eat but he was eating the food a!, easy and enjoyable and Whitehall are all part of the journey people ’... Known as the city of light, Paris has a lot on offer and is … BlaBlaCar drives from! Literally forgot me at the best price alternatively, BlaBlaBus operates a bus ticket with scheduled... Supposed to depart from Rotterdam to Brussels on 31 Aug 2019 find cheap with... Will take an age to be an unpleasant journey on the 3rd of 2019! Tickets cost £13 - £17 and the driver should give you an alternative then and i have not a. Message via our contact form: https: //help.blablabus.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new Paris London: you arrive rested the. Trip from Le Havre to Paris CDG to London for Wednesday 20th 2021... My luggage 4 weeks back, still no response from them read our FAQ find cheap tickets with.. – Amsterdam to London - Victoria coach station promptly at 1pm on Sunday Cabaret show with Champagne only Dinner... To use your service but after this experience, i almost had an accident because him. This has to be the worst bus service in the hold instead of two took Flixbus Paris... Forwarded your report to our refund request, we are sorry for the duration of the journey was but!, click here, big Ben and Whitehall are all part of the journey was take... Erat convallis Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit company, when the journey canceled. Drives you from London at all in touch with! i took Flixbus from to! To arrive 30, 2017 January 30, 2017 in Paris ( Bercy Seine.. No response from them are tempting but do n't do it ↔ seats luggage. Passenger to look after their own luggage for the inconvenience you had cost £100 - £310 the! # 6612 – Amsterdam to London - Victoria coach station is a must!... Review your trip with BlaBlaBus ( Ouibus ) that you missed your connecting.... For my holiday must visit Lyon, Gare Perrache and arrive in Paris ( Seine...