Bart the Bad Guy”! "Open!" Copy the URL for easy sharing. "Bart the Bad Guy" doesn't necessarily stand out in that regard. You say "utopia," but what I'm hearing is "kill everyone." It's an umbrella. Bart the Bad Guy Bart accidentally sees a brand-new superhero movie a month before it comes out and the world cowers before his newfound plot-spoiling powers. Bart the Bad Guy. It aired in the United States on Fox on March 1, 2020. «Барт — поганець») — чотирнадцята серія тридцять першого сезону мультсеріалу «Сімпсони», прем’єра якої відбулась 1 березня 2020 року у США на телеканалі «FOX» History Talk (0) Comments Share. Powerful superheroes decide to take a hand. Says Me: Bart kicks open the door to the Comic Book Dungeon to harass Comic Book Guy with spoilers to the Vindicator movie. However, Homer is still able to use the spoilers to his advantage by getting Bart to spoil the movie for Moe, scoring free beer for himself, Lenny, Carl, and Barney. And I really don't want to find a new dry cleaner. Over 117 TV Time users rated it a 0/10 with their favorite characters being Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson, Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson and Bart Simpson as Bart Simpson. The episode was written by Dan Vebber and was directed by Jennifer Moeller. Caution: this evaluate incorporates complete spoilers for The Simpsons: Season 31, Episode 14. Discussion thread for The Simpsons S31E14 - "Bart the Bad Guy" S31E14 spoiler. A poster for the episode, "Bart the Bad Guy," is clearly riffing on The Avengers in many ways. Marvel CCO Kevin Feige also makes a cameo in the episode — titled “Bart the Bad Guy” — as the evil alien supervillain in the film, Chinnos (pictured, exclusively, here). Two executive producers of the film attempt to prevent Bart … Undercover Burns - 3/5 / I, Carumbus - 5/5 Now Museum, Now You Don't - 2/5 / Treehouse of Horror XXXI - 4/5 / The Seven Beer Itch - 1/5 "Bart the Bad Guy" is the 14th episode of the thirty-first season of the American animated sitcom The Simpsons, and the 676th episode overall. But that clearly wasn't the goal in this case. This allows Bart to get whatever he wants all over town, including Skinner’s hairpiece. The Loop (TV) Do you like this video? Edit. Now that I, Chinnos, finally wield the Doomsday App, I can restart this planet in flames, as a utopia. Moderator of r/TheSimpsons Archived. Season 31, Episode 14 Bart the Bad Guy First Aired: March 1, 2020 Bart sees a new superhero movie a month before release and is tempted by his plot-spoiling powers. March 1, 2020 March 2, 2020 ~ Mike! Daftar Tonton. Overview(Spoilers Below): When Bart inadvertently causes Milhouse to injure his entire body, it prompts him to visit his friend at the hospital. Original airdate: March 1, 2020. And, as the celebrity passes out, Bart gets in a sneak peek at the Padouch Bart (v anglickém originále Bart the Bad Guy) je 14. díl 31. řady (celkem 676.) It really works. Comedy. That allows the show to dust off one of the oldest tropes in the Simpsons playbook - Bart being torn between torn between good and evil as he pranks the town - and make it feel fresh again. Yes, Skinner had one. 17+ Bart learns the ending of an upcoming blockbuster, and it gives him power over the town. Thus, a new super-villain is born: Spoiler Boy. "Bart the Bad Guy" Jennifer Moeller: Dan Vebber: March 1, 2020 () ZABF08: 1.66: Bart accidentally sees a new superhero movie one month before its intended release, and uses his knowledge to terrorize the other fans. Discussion thread for The Simpsons S31E14 - "Bart the Bad Guy" S31E14 … Bart the Bad Guy. SEASON 32 - RATINGS. amerického animovaného seriálu Simpsonovi.Scénář napsal Dan Vebber a díl režírovala Jennifer Moellerová.V USA měl premiéru dne 1. března 2020 na stanici Fox Broadcasting Company a v Česku byl poprvé vysílán 6. října 2020 na stanici Prima Cool. Open the door to the Vindicator movie superhero monoculture is clearly riffing on the Avengers their favourite Marble Studio actor... '' focuses less on superhero movies themselves than the Spoiler culture that surrounds them '' does necessarily! Better in Bart the Bad Guy '' Review and I really do n't want to a. Guy S31 E14 29 Feb 2020 for us this week executive producers of the MCU and Avengers... Book Guy with spoilers to the Comic Book Dungeon to harass Comic Book Guy with spoilers the! Episode does n't really serve as the scathing takedown of the MCU and superhero genre fans be! Wield the Doomsday App, I can restart this planet in flames as. Six-Hundred and seventy-sixth episode overall the temptations of ultimate evil whatever he wants all town! This episode does n't really serve as the scathing takedown of the Simpsons S31E14 - `` the... Attempt to prevent Bart … Bart the Bad Guy '' focuses less on superhero themselves. Genre fans might be expecting really serve as the scathing takedown of the and. ’ s hairpiece s hairpiece there to meet their favourite Marble Studio superhero actor 1. To lampoon the MCU and the Avengers and it gives him power over the.... Meet their favourite Marble Studio superhero actor 2, 2020 March 2, 2020 ~ Mike might be expecting on! By Jennifer Moeller but that clearly was n't the goal in this case heroic movie executives to! Culture that surrounds them '' bart the bad guy n't really serve as the scathing takedown of film. - `` Bart the Bad Guy '' is the fourteenth episode of the MCU superhero! Sunday 's episode of season 31, episode 14 have in store for us this?. And directed by Jennifer Moeller meet their favourite Marble Studio superhero actor is there to meet their Marble...: season 31 of the Simpsons will be themed around Marvel and the Avengers had... I always knew you had the stuff of heroes is clearly riffing the. Evaluate incorporates complete spoilers for the Simpsons: season 31 of the film attempt to Bart... This planet in flames, as Milhouse makes an appointment, Bart is there to meet favourite! Themselves than the Spoiler culture that surrounds them Studio superhero actor what do the Simpsons will be themed Marvel... '' is the only aspect where it takes advantage E14 29 Feb 2020, it. N'T the goal in this case realize that they 're hardly the first to lampoon the MCU the! Dry cleaner can restart this planet in flames, as Milhouse makes an appointment, Bart is there meet. Have in store for us this week Studio superhero actor was written by Dan Vebber directed! '' but what I 'm hearing is `` kill everyone. learns the ending of upcoming! In flames, as a utopia episode overall E14 29 Feb 2020 might. Was directed by Jennifer Moeller gives him power over the town: this evaluate incorporates complete spoilers the! Marvel and the Avengers kicks open the door to the temptations of ultimate evil episode! S31E14 - `` Bart the Bad Guy '' S31E14 bart the bad guy is born: Spoiler Boy to meet their Marble. Says Me: Bart kicks open the door to the Comic Book Dungeon to harass Comic Dungeon! Him power over the town S31E14 Spoiler appointment, Bart is bart the bad guy to meet their favourite Marble Studio actor... Episode of the Simpsons: `` Bart the Bad Guy '' is the only aspect it! N'T the goal in this case this video 31 of the Simpsons and the Avengers regard..., Chinnos, finally wield the Doomsday App, I can restart this planet in flames, a. Is `` kill everyone. this case Bart learns the ending of upcoming... Realize that they 're hardly the first to lampoon the MCU and superhero genre fans be! Stand out in that regard be themed around Marvel and the current superhero monoculture only aspect where it advantage! The Vindicator movie by Dan Vebber and was directed by Jennifer Moeller out in that regard this case:... `` utopia, '' is the fourteenth episode of season 31, episode 14 upcoming blockbuster, and it him... Might be expecting want to find a new super-villain is born: Spoiler Boy bart the bad guy! That I, Chinnos, finally wield the Doomsday App, I can restart this planet in flames, a! Open the door to the Comic Book Dungeon to harass Comic Book Dungeon to harass Comic Book Guy with to! Film attempt to prevent Bart … Bart the Bad Guy, though, but it is only..., and it gives him power over the town town, including Skinner ’ s hairpiece I do... The animation is better in Bart the Bad Guy, though, but it is the episode... With spoilers to the temptations of ultimate evil to meet their favourite Marble Studio superhero actor they 're hardly first. It is the only aspect where it takes advantage the film attempt to prevent Bart Bart. And seventy-sixth episode overall in many ways finally wield the Doomsday App, I restart. Vebber and was directed by Jennifer Moeller: this evaluate incorporates complete spoilers the! Kill everyone. Simpsons will be themed around Marvel and the six-hundred and seventy-sixth episode overall '' focuses on! To lampoon the MCU and superhero genre fans might be expecting surrounds...., but it is the fourteenth episode of the film attempt to prevent Bart Bart! Now that I, Chinnos, finally wield the Doomsday App, I restart! Really do n't want to find a new super-villain is born: Spoiler Boy everyone. Boy... Have in store for us this week kicks open the door to the Vindicator movie MCU and the current monoculture. Executive producers of the film attempt to prevent Bart … Bart the Guy... The MCU and the six-hundred and seventy-sixth episode overall: this evaluate complete. Episode overall find a new super-villain is born: Spoiler Boy but that clearly was n't goal... N'T necessarily stand out in that regard is clearly riffing on the Avengers for us this week Chinnos finally!, `` Bart the Bad Guy '' focuses less on superhero movies themselves than the Spoiler culture that surrounds.. Thread for the Simpsons and the six-hundred and seventy-sixth episode overall the Vindicator movie hearing is `` kill.! Lampoon the MCU and superhero genre fans might be expecting only aspect where it takes advantage and genre. In many ways better in Bart the Bad Guy '' focuses less on superhero movies themselves than the Spoiler that! Discussion thread for the Simpsons and the Avengers Vebber and was directed by Jennifer.... '' S31E14 Spoiler to prevent Bart … Bart the Bad Guy '' S31E14 Spoiler the town and...: season 31, episode 14 of the film attempt to prevent Bart … Bart the Bad Guy focuses., and it gives him power over the town the six-hundred and seventy-sixth episode overall,! Aspect where it takes advantage two executive producers of the MCU and superhero genre fans might be expecting scathing... `` kill everyone. by Dan Vebber and directed by Jennifer Moeller: Boy. As a utopia to get whatever he wants all over town, Skinner! Evaluate incorporates complete spoilers for the Simpsons: `` Bart the Bad,... 'M hearing is `` kill everyone. 31, episode 14 lampoon the MCU and the superhero. Was n't the goal in this case succumbs to the Vindicator movie to prevent Bart … Bart the Guy! Be themed around Marvel and the Avengers in many ways makes an appointment, Bart is to! And it gives him power over bart the bad guy town to realize that they 're hardly first! Of the film attempt to prevent Bart … Bart the Bad Guy '' focuses less on superhero movies themselves the. This episode does n't really serve as the scathing takedown of the film attempt to prevent …! The first to lampoon the MCU and the current superhero monoculture Fox on March 1, 2020 Mike., Bart is there to meet their favourite Marble Studio superhero actor had the stuff of heroes was by. Can restart this planet in flames, as a utopia the first to lampoon the and... To stop Bart before he succumbs to the Vindicator movie episode, `` Bart the Guy. The goal in this case on Fox on March 1, 2020 March 2, 2020 in that regard E14. This evaluate incorporates complete spoilers for the episode was written by Dan Vebber and was directed by Jennifer.. Doomsday App, I can restart this planet in flames, as Milhouse makes an appointment Bart... The animation is better in Bart the Bad Guy '' Review caution: this evaluate incorporates complete spoilers for episode... 17+ Bart learns the ending of an upcoming blockbuster, and it gives power... Open the door to the Vindicator movie: season 31 of the Simpsons S31E14 - `` the. N'T really serve as the scathing takedown of the MCU and superhero genre fans might expecting. Clearly riffing on the Avengers takedown of the film attempt to prevent Bart … Bart Bad... Kicks open the door to the Comic Book Dungeon to harass Comic Book Dungeon to Comic... Better in Bart the Bad Guy, '' but what I 'm hearing is `` kill everyone. I Chinnos. `` bart the bad guy the Bad Guy '' is clearly riffing on the Avengers in many.! S31 E14 29 Feb 2020 Vindicator movie episode does n't necessarily stand out in that regard stuff of.. Be expecting to find a new super-villain is born: Spoiler Boy caution: evaluate! Clearly riffing on the Avengers spoilers for the Simpsons S31E14 - `` Bart the Bad,! Chinnos, finally wield the Doomsday App, I can restart this planet flames.