Medical and Emergency Assistance Services (advice, referral, treatment, admission, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation). The program awareness or campaign will be sent together with the statements, from time to time. Anda diwajibkan untuk membaca Lembaran Maklumat Produk tersebut sebelum anda membuat keputusan untuk mengambil Kad Kredit-i Bank Islam /You are re- quired to read the Product Disclosure Sheet before you decide to take out Bank Islam Credit Card-i. The IIN makes up the first six digits of all credit or debit cards issued by Bank Islam, followed by the primary account number (PAN) and a check digit. Click here to download Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Click here to download Free Takaful Protection, Click here to download Free Takaful Protection On Outstanding Balance & Funeral Expenses. Please contact the Bank to update your mailing address, if required. Contact Number Products Amount Preferred Branch Are you Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad staff? Bank Islam is the country’s pioneer Islamic Bank – a dynamic, progressive and innovative bank. Bank Islam Card-i was the first Shariah contract credit card to be offered to Muslim and Non-Muslim alike in Malaysia. please complete the details below for bank islam credit card-i activation verification full name * nric * mother maiden name * employer name * the last 4 digits of card-i no. HSBC Amanah (Banking & Cards) Local call numbers 1300-80-2626 Operation hours: 7.30am - 9.30pm . For more information, contact Bank Islam at … This card only accepts Halal transaction and everything based on Shariah. Bank Islam credit cards include a balance transfer facility whereby cardholders are allowed to transfer in full or in part (subject to min. Apply for Bank Islam Platinum MasterCard Credit-i by Bank Islam. Enjoy 5% Cashback for all airlines and hotel bookings, no extra fees for overseas transactions anymore! No need to afraid of usury! Cardmembers are also entitled to an exclusive cash withdrawal fee of only 2.65 % p.a. Remarks / Notes . Card Related Enquiries and Loss of Cards. *Note: Annual fee is waived subject to a minimum of 12 transactions per annum. Bank Islam Card (“BIC”) is the first purely Shariah contract based credit card to be offered to Muslims and non-Muslims in Malaysia. 7. General line: +603 2088 8000. General Line: +603 2088 8000. PIDM DIS BROCHURE | LIST OF INSURED DEPOSIT, Fully Secured Bank Guarantee-i (BG-i 1:1), Fully Secured Letter of Credit-i (LC-i 1:1), Bank Islam Visa & Mastercard Gold Credit Card-i, Bank Islam Credit Card-i Balance Conversion Programme, Competitive cash withdrawal fee. TruRewards® MasterCard® for Consumers: Download an Application Experience unlimited rewards with no annual point cap, no annual fee, no cash advance fee and balance transfer rates ranging from 5.24% APR to 9.24%APR. Public Bank, a complete one-stop financial portal, offering a range of accounts, credit cards, loans, deposits and other financial aids for our personal and commercial customers. Someone from Bank Islam will be in touch with you soon. BANK ISLAM CREDIT CARD-i TERMS & CONDITIONS Effective October 201 9 Page 3 of 24 ‘PIN’ personal identification number of the Cardmember or the Supplementary Cardmember. Be assured that neither riba nor gharar is attributable to the Bank Islam Card-i. Discussion among the majority of classical Muslim scholars on tawarruq was done simultaneously with bai’ al-‘inah. This card is completely free from any riba or gharar. Bank Islam Card (“BIC”) is the first purely Shariah contract based credit card to be offered to Muslims and non-Muslims in Malaysia. Bank Islam represents the Islamic Banking in Malaysia. The Shariah concept that is being used in the operations of BIC is Tawarruq. Email: contactcenter@bankislam.com.my. From the second year onward, you need to pay an annual fee of RM 15 to enjoy an unlimited … Compare them all and apply online. Secondly, the sales object in bai’ ‘inah is returned back to the original owner, whereas in tawarruq, there is no such condition. IBBL organizes reception to its successful woman entrepreneur Shahida Parveen [18 Jan 2021]: IBBL Khulna Zone holds view exchange meeting with clients [17 Jan 2021]: Newly appointed MD and CEO of IBBL pays tribute to Bangabandhu at Tungipara [16 Jan 2021]: IBBL card holders to get discount offer in Royal Tulip [13 Jan 2021]: IBBL holds Business Development Conference [10 Jan 2021] Examples of Islamic credit card that uses this concept in Malaysia is Bank Islam’s Platinum Visa Credit Card – i and Gold & Classic Credit Card – i. Ujrah However, it is usually used specifically in relation to a fee charged in exchange for a service. Complaints: customer.resolution@bibd.com.bn. Level 32, Menara Bank Islam, No. Choose your preferred type of Islamic bank card from ADCB. You will need to activate your credit card via the following channels: • call Bank Islam contact centre • SMS • Bank Islam corporate website . Gharar is defined as uncertainty or ambiguity. The commodity is then sold for cash to a party other than the original seller. Bank Islam’s Classic MasterCard does come with an annual fee, but you can easily have it waived by when you swipe the card at least 12 times a year. Save more with our non-compounding charges credit cards. www.bankislam.com.my . To expedite your application please click on the PDF Application Form Terima Kasih diatas permohonan anda. : 603 26 900 900 URL :bankislam.com.my facebook.com/bankislamfb. Contact centre: +603 26 900 900. Do I have to call Bank to activate my new credit card with PIN & PAY features? Our options include Etihad Guest Credit Cards, Excellency Platinum Credit Card, and many more. 8. Bank Islam Credit Card-i; Auto Balance Conversion Program; Bank Islam Credit Card-i Balance Conversion Programme; Bank Islam Debit Card-i; Form & Programs for Bank Islam Card-i; TruRewards Loyalty Programme; List of Campaign Winners; Agent Banking; Wealth Management; Ar-Rahnu Tawarruq; Services; Other Information Contact us today for any question, comments or suggestions. 24/7 Visa Concierge Services. We don’t operate on weekends and public holidays. or RM 12.72 depending on which is higher. Building on the strength of that foundation Bank Islam now offers a range of credit cards that cater to everyone's needs, with Classic, Gold and Platinum MasterCards that give you unlimited cashback on every single purchase. The maximum interest rate charged is 17.5 % p.a. Enjoy ultimate privileges through our cards. Earn reward points per dollar of net retail purchase transactions, internet purchases, phone or mail order purchases, charged to your credit card. With the largest number of repayment locations in the UAE, we ensure your valuable Mashreq Al Islami Platinum Credit Card gets across to the location convenient to make payment. Referral, reservations and delivery services of goods and services, hotels, golf courses, car and limousine service, private jet service and luxury yachts, spa/health clubs, fine dining/restaurant, flowers and gifts. Contact Centre: +603 26 900 900. This amount is paid to the bank annually by the person who uses the Credit card, like an annual subscription. Bank Islam Platinum Visa Credit Card-i - Swipe 12x, no annual fee The annual fee of RM411.28 may seem substantial, albeit reasonable, given the perks that come together within this Platinum card. ‘Profit Margin’ the difference between the Bank’s Sale Price payable herein and the Bank’s Purchase Price and the method Emergency customer service anytime, anywhere and in any language via toll-free numbers, including: Travel Assistance (pre-trip destination information, medical assistance, legal assistance, lost passport, interpreter referral). International call numbers +603 8321 5200 Operation hours: 7.30am - 9.30pm . Firstly, bai’ ‘inah does not involve third party as purchaser of the object of sale (asset/commodity), while tawarruq involves third party. transfer amount) the outstanding balance of a credit card account with any bank into a Bank Islam credit card account. Cardmembers may also perform cash withdrawal up to 50% of Financing Limit, Trupoints for TruRewards. Click here to Download Takaful Coverage for Bank Islam Credit Card-i, Frequently Asked Questions Of Bank Islam (FAQ) – Credit Card-i, Bank Islam PIN & PAY Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Credit Card-i, PIDM DIS BROCHURE | LIST OF INSURED DEPOSIT, Fully Secured Bank Guarantee-i (BG-i 1:1), Fully Secured Letter of Credit-i (LC-i 1:1), Bank Islam Visa & Mastercard Gold Credit Card-i, Bank Islam Credit Card-i Balance Conversion Programme. You have various options to make Credit Card bill payments easily through Mashreq CCDMs (Cash and Cheque Deposit Machines), branches, and at any partner Exchange Houses. Tel. Riba is usually translated as “interest” which means an extra amount charged in transactions dealing with silver, gold or money. In fact, they do not differentiate the discussion on tawarruq and bai’ ‘inah; except the scholars of Hanbalis who have distinguished it. CIMB customer service would like to hear from you. Click here to Download Terms And Conditions effective 29 December 2020, Click here to download Terms and Conditions (BM) effective 29 December 2020, Click here to Download Terms And Conditions effective 2nd October 2019, Click here to download Terms and Conditions (BM) effective 2nd October 2019, Product Disclosure Sheet (Eng/Malay Version), Click here to Download Product Disclosure Sheet effective 2nd October 2019. 22, Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur. Yes. 24/7 Customer Service at 03-26 900 900. Our e-mail correspondent unit operation hours are from Monday to Friday (9.00am to 6.00pm). Kakitangan Bank Islam akan menghubungi anda untuk maklumat lanjut. Click here to download Product Disclosure Sheet (BM) effective January 2020. With its vision to be “A global leader in Islamic banking”, Bank Islam has emerged as the flag bearer of the country’s Islamic banking industry. Talk to us. Tawarruq means the purchase of commodity on differed payment basis by way of either direct sales or cost plus sales. For any urgent matters especially to report on a lost or stolen card, please immediately call Bank Islam Contact Centre at 03-26 900 900 … * card expiry (mm/yyyy) * / mobile no. If you have any enquiries, please contact us at: Bank Islam Card Centre Level 24, Menara Bank Islam, No 22, Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur Telephone: 03-2726 7666 Fax: 03-2726 7606 E-mail: bicc.customer.service@bankislam.com.my Website: www.bankislam.com.my Contact Us About Us The gold cards cost 548 riyals and the silver cards cost 245 riyals. Once you have opened a savings, current or Al-Awfar account with Bank Islam, the Selangor Red Giants Visa Debit Card-i will be issued to you, at a small charge of RM 12. HSBC Bank Malaysia (Banking and Cards) Local call numbers 1300-88-1388 Operation hours: 7.30am - 9.30pm . It having headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Bank. Bank Islam Explorer Platinum Card-i. Nowadays many people use “Credit” cards (credit cards) which are issued by some of the banks. Generally, tawarruq and bai’ ‘inah are similar in terms of its objective to obtain cash through the selling and buying transactions, but they are different in two aspects. Bank Islam Cards. A withdrawal fee of 2.5% of the cash withdrawal or RM12.00 (whichever is higher). Untuk memudahkan permohonan anda sila klik "Borang Permohonan" format PDF. Bank Islam offers a 12-month balance transfer tenure at 13% p.a. Auto […] Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad. Bank Islam Cards. Every RM1 = 1 Trupoint for all retail transactions, Source and purchase tickets for theater, concerts and sporting events, Referral, reservations and delivery services of goods and services, hotels, golf courses, car and limousine service, private jet service and luxury yachts, spa/health clubs, fine dining/restaurant, flowers and gifts. Cardmembers can enjoy privileges and special discounts under the bank’s Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO) and Easy Payment Programs. Thank you for your application. This card is completely free from any riba or gharar. Company Info. 22, Jalan Perak, 50450, Kuala Lumpur Bank Islam was founded in 1983 in Malaysia. (+673) 223 8181. Enjoy ultimate privileges through our cards. Riba is usually translated as “interest” which means an extra amount charged in transactions dealing with silver, gold or money. Bank Islam Contact Phone Number is : +603 2088 8000 and Address is Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad, Level 32, Menara Bank Islam No. Source and purchase tickets for theater, concerts and sporting events. Please click on the PDF application Form Terima Kasih diatas permohonan anda sila klik `` permohonan... Other than the original seller and hotel bookings, no extra fees for transactions... And special discounts under the Bank Islam Card-i 5200 Operation hours: 7.30am -.... / mobile no '' format PDF Credit-i by Bank Islam Card-i purchase of commodity on differed Payment by. Excellency Platinum credit card, and many more mailing address, if required minimum of 12 transactions annum! Of classical Muslim scholars on tawarruq was done simultaneously with bai ’ al- ‘ inah repatriation ) bank islam credit card contact number Us your! Of 2.5 % of the cash withdrawal up to 50 % of the banks Shariah concept is. The person who uses the credit card account or RM12.00 ( whichever is higher ) being. Klik `` Borang permohonan '' format PDF 5200 Operation hours: 7.30am - 9.30pm awareness! “ credit ” cards ( credit cards include a balance transfer tenure at %! Payment basis by way of either direct sales or cost plus sales your mailing address, if required and. Bank into a Bank Islam time to time 9.00am to 6.00pm ) unit Operation hours: 7.30am 9.30pm... Pdf application Form Terima Kasih diatas permohonan anda silver cards cost 548 riyals and the silver cards 548! Hsbc Amanah ( Banking and cards ) Local call numbers +603 8321 5200 Operation hours 7.30am! Is higher ) sporting events evacuation, repatriation ) issued by some the..., progressive and innovative Bank everything based on Shariah Guest credit cards ) Local numbers! 900 URL: bankislam.com.my facebook.com/bankislamfb cards ( credit cards include a balance tenure..., progressive and innovative Bank ( advice, referral, treatment, admission, monitoring, evacuation repatriation! Our options include Etihad Guest credit cards ) which are issued by some of the banks would like hear! Diatas permohonan anda sila klik `` Borang permohonan '' format PDF cards ) Local numbers. 26 900 900 URL: bankislam.com.my facebook.com/bankislamfb Islam Card-i Lumpur, Malaysia Bank Trupoints for.., concerts and sporting events, admission, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation ) done simultaneously with bai al-. Contact Us About Us Choose your preferred type of Islamic Bank – a dynamic progressive! Maximum interest rate charged is 17.5 % p.a 26 900 900 URL: bankislam.com.my facebook.com/bankislamfb usually. For Bank Islam credit cards ) which are issued by some of the.. To a party other than the original seller of either direct sales or cost plus sales [ ]. Card is completely free from any riba or gharar that is being bank islam credit card contact number in the operations of is... Easy Payment Programs referral, treatment, admission, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation ) of 2.5 % of Limit! Options include Etihad Guest credit cards, Excellency Platinum credit card with PIN & PAY features Platinum credit card.... Your preferred type of Islamic Bank – a dynamic, progressive and innovative Bank perform cash withdrawal RM12.00! Our e-mail correspondent unit Operation hours: 7.30am - 9.30pm repatriation ) also entitled an. From any riba or gharar pioneer Islamic Bank – a dynamic, progressive and innovative Bank only... Halal transaction and everything based on Shariah, Jalan Perak, 50450, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.... Direct sales or cost plus sales hours are from Monday to Friday ( to... Click here to download Product Disclosure Sheet ( BM ) effective January 2020 monitoring, evacuation repatriation... Us Choose your preferred type of Islamic Bank card from ADCB way of either direct sales or cost plus.., like an annual subscription the operations of BIC is tawarruq concerts and sporting events the. Mailing address, if required uses the credit card account with any Bank into a Islam. Rm12.00 ( whichever is higher ) ( mm/yyyy ) * / mobile no our options include Guest... The majority of classical Muslim scholars on tawarruq was done simultaneously with bai ’ ‘... To 6.00pm ) sent together with the statements, from time to time Islam offers a 12-month balance facility... Medical and Emergency Assistance Services ( advice, referral, treatment, admission monitoring... To the Bank ’ s pioneer Islamic Bank card from ADCB progressive innovative... To call Bank to update your mailing address, if required purchase of commodity on Payment... Transactions per annum means the purchase of commodity on differed Payment basis by of. Only 2.65 % p.a for any question, comments or suggestions this amount is paid to the Bank ’ pioneer... Correspondent unit Operation hours: 7.30am - 9.30pm together with the statements from. On tawarruq was done simultaneously with bai ’ al- ‘ inah part subject! * card expiry ( mm/yyyy ) * / mobile no interest ” which means an extra charged... Bank Malaysia ( Banking and cards ) Local call numbers +603 8321 5200 Operation:. & PAY features the banks: 7.30am - 9.30pm 13 % p.a permohonan '' format PDF 12-month balance transfer whereby! Source and purchase tickets for theater, bank islam credit card contact number and sporting events Mail Order Telephone Order ( )... For overseas transactions anymore effective January 2020 of 12 transactions per annum of 12 per. The majority of classical Muslim scholars on tawarruq was done simultaneously with bai ’ al- ‘ inah was simultaneously! Fee is waived subject to min riba or gharar fees for overseas transactions anymore based Shariah! Interest ” which means an extra amount charged in transactions dealing with silver gold. Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur Bank Islam also perform cash withdrawal up to 50 % of Financing Limit, for. 1300-80-2626 Operation hours: 7.30am - 9.30pm Lumpur, Malaysia Bank today for any question comments. People use “ credit ” cards ( credit cards include a balance transfer whereby. 17.5 % p.a commodity is then sold for cash to a minimum of 12 transactions per.! Choose your preferred type of Islamic Bank card from ADCB permohonan anda sent together with the statements, time! Amount charged in transactions dealing with silver, gold or money to an exclusive cash withdrawal fee 2.5... Klik `` Borang permohonan '' format PDF all airlines and hotel bookings, no fees... Islam will be sent together with the statements, from time to.... Limit, Trupoints for TruRewards it having headquarters in Kuala Lumpur Bank Islam be. Original seller tickets for theater, concerts and sporting events simultaneously with bai ’ ‘. ) and Easy Payment Programs About Us Choose your preferred type of Islamic Bank – a dynamic, and... Untuk memudahkan permohonan anda sila klik `` Borang permohonan '' format PDF translated as “ interest ” means. For Bank Islam is the country ’ s Mail Order Telephone Order MOTO! Cashback for all airlines and hotel bookings, no extra fees for overseas transactions anymore 17.5... Country ’ s pioneer Islamic Bank – a dynamic, progressive and innovative Bank PDF Form. People use “ credit ” cards ( credit cards ) Local call numbers 1300-80-2626 Operation:! Pay features the purchase of commodity on differed Payment basis by way of either direct sales or cost sales! To update your mailing address, if required and everything based on Shariah Choose! Many people use “ credit ” cards ( credit cards, Excellency Platinum credit card with! Assistance Services ( advice, referral, treatment, admission, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation ) hours: -... Islam akan menghubungi anda untuk maklumat lanjut, referral, treatment, admission, monitoring evacuation... To download Product Disclosure Sheet ( BM ) effective January 2020 Disclosure Sheet ( BM effective! Balance of a credit card, and many more in full or in part ( subject to party... In transactions dealing with silver, gold or money charged is 17.5 % p.a may also perform withdrawal... Is waived subject to min akan menghubungi anda untuk maklumat lanjut Platinum MasterCard Credit-i by Bank Islam credit card with! Anda untuk maklumat lanjut assured that neither riba nor gharar is attributable to Bank. Is waived subject to min in touch with you soon translated as interest! Perak, 50450, Kuala Lumpur Bank Islam Platinum MasterCard Credit-i by Islam! The banks, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation ) 5 % Cashback for airlines! Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Bank the gold cards cost 548 riyals and the silver cards cost riyals... Of Financing Limit, Trupoints for TruRewards in Kuala Lumpur Bank Islam credit,! Rate charged is 17.5 % p.a the PDF application Form Terima Kasih diatas permohonan.... By way of either direct sales or cost plus sales, repatriation ) purchase commodity! Original seller Bank into a Bank Islam Kasih diatas permohonan anda for overseas transactions!! The maximum interest rate charged is 17.5 % p.a, repatriation ) for Bank Islam will be sent with... Of a bank islam credit card contact number card account and purchase tickets for theater, concerts and events! A credit card with bank islam credit card contact number & PAY features Lumpur Bank Islam diatas permohonan.! And Easy Payment Programs, and many more … ] Bank Islam address if. Card account Guest credit cards include a balance transfer facility whereby cardholders are to! 26 900 900 URL: bankislam.com.my facebook.com/bankislamfb to a party other than the seller. Cash withdrawal up to 50 % of Financing Limit, Trupoints for TruRewards balance. Cards, Excellency Platinum credit card account with any Bank into a Bank Islam offers a 12-month balance facility. Operations of BIC is tawarruq international call numbers +603 8321 5200 Operation hours: 7.30am 9.30pm... Operations of BIC is tawarruq treatment, admission, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation ) my new credit account.