Graduation Tracker for Students. Apply online at My ASU by Thursday, February 15, 2018! To ensure that your name appears in the ASU commencement book and to avoid paying a late fee, the application must be received by the appropriate deadline. Find upcoming events on the calendar or recent news on the home page.. Are you graduating in May 2018? How Do I Apply for a Grad PLUS Loan? For your convenience, you may apply online for graduation by visiting My ASU and clicking the "Apply for Graduation" link in the My Programs & Advising box. For example, credits and grades for a spring semester participant may not be reflected on your ASU transcript until the end of the following fall semester. 1) Apply for graduation. Commencement FAQ page. Don’t forget to apply for graduation by Monday, October 2, 2017. If you are interested in a program in the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, visit the college's admission site for the application and instructions. Students that apply for graduation will not be eligible to register for subsequent semesters without being admitted to a new degree program. Apply online with ASU’s Application for Admission. Visit. Navigation for Entire University ASU Home. Please note that a credit card is required (see fees above). Congraulations on your up-coming graduation!Please visit The Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts for information on graduation. Uber and Lyft - These popular apps will send a driver to you and drop you at your designated location. Exploring graduate programs ... My ASU. Finances. Due to the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus and the public health recommendations that come with it, Arizona State University will be celebrating with its graduates in the 2020 Fall University Commencement and convocation events in virtual, online ceremonies. Learn how to apply for graduation , choose the right ceremony and how you’ll receive your diploma. Can't find what you need? You may apply for graduation through the “Graduation” tab on your My ASU, or by contacting the University Registrar’s Office online, in person or by mail. A financial guarantee provides evidence that … Find upcoming events on the calendar or recent news on the home page. Check your application status from your My ASU page. The first step to apply for financial aid is to submit a copy of your current year Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Apply Now; Help Desk 855.278.5080; Enrollment 866.277.6589; asuonline@asu.edu It will be handy to have your high school and previous college information available. All students pursuing a BS or BSP degree in The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences must complete two courses from the Science and Society list found at … Offer code will be emailed 24-48 … Downtown Phoenix campus students, please call 602-496-4372 or visit the registration site in the University Center Building, Room 130. Question Title * 2. Graduation Pending Letter 1 Letter of Completion 1 In a virtual ceremony, all students that apply to graduate and meet the graduating criteria will have a slide with their name on it that will be announced. We offer 400+ degree options, including graduate certificates, master’s degrees, doctoral and law programs. + Google … You can find more information about submitting the FAFSA and financial aid options below. ASU is #5 in the nation for producing the best qualified graduates.-Wall Street Journal. Note: If you are re-filing for graduation, you do not have to pay the fee again, but you do need to send an updated application. Log in to My ASU and click “Apply for Graduation” in “My Programs & Advising box. Due to the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus and the public health recommendations that come with it, Arizona State University will be celebrating with its graduates in the 2020 Fall University Commencement and convocation events in virtual, online ceremonies. E-mail: admissions@asu.edu. Help. Fall 2020 Grad Fair will take place online from Friday, Oct. 16 at 10 a.m. EST to Friday, Oct. 23 at 10 p.m. EST. Visit the Graduate College's Graduation Deadlines webpage for information about the deadlines and procedures for graduation. Mail the completed application and applicable payment to the address listed on the application. ASU is here to help you achieve your dreams. Requirements to apply online: Have an approved plan of study (graduate students) on file. Undergraduate students: Review your Degree Audit Report (DARS) regularly and meet with your academic advisor if you have questions or concerns. Yes! ASU graduate programs rank among the best in the nation. Time Allow about 30 minutes to complete your application. Congratulations! APPLY. News/Events; Academics; Research; Athletics; Alumni; Giving; President; About ASU Details Date: October 1, 2014 Event … Put in your best effort for every course and learn as much as you can now. More information at coronavirus.asu.edu/faqs See academic calendar for more information. When I returned to my beloved alma mater as its 15th President, we were in the midst of the celebration of the University’s sesquicentennial. Shop Arizona State University Graduation Gifts, Diploma Frames and Decals at the Sun Devils Bookstore. ASU … Planning is underway. The format may be different, but our enthusiasm for celebration has never been more inspired and we encourage you to join us in honoring ASU graduate and undergraduate students on Monday, December 14. See Graduate Students Graduation Deadlines and Procedures for additional information. Meet with your academic advisor for final degree check and apply for graduation through your My ASU. Top rankings. Decisions on if the ceremony will be live have not been released. To apply for graduation, follow the steps below: Register for your final semester; Check your degree requirements; Log in to My ASU; Within the My Programs box, select Graduation tab and click the Apply for Graduation button, as shown below: Follow and complete the online application instructions. Students will have access to the tracker after they file their intent to graduate application. If you are interested in a program in the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, visit the college's admission site for the application and instructions. Failure to do so may result in the student being withdrawn from graduation and delay the posting of their degree. Find upcoming events on the calendar or recent news on the home page.. It’s time to apply for graduation!. Due to the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus and the public health recommendations that come with it, Arizona State University will be celebrating with its graduates in the 2020 Fall University Commencement … Additional graduate resources Learn how and when to apply. COVID-19 update for ASU events. Tempe campus students, please complete the following steps: West campus students, please call 602-543-8203 or visit the registration site in the University Center Building, Suite 120, Enrollment Services. Your ASU graduate journey starts with this application. For your convenience, you may apply online for graduation by visiting My ASU and clicking the "Apply for Graduation" link in the My Programs & Advising box. This content is more than a year old. With your on-ground counterparts. Downtown Phoenix students may file for graduation on either Tempe or Downtown Phoenix campus. Discover more about ASU Online's alumni. ASU Three Rivers Graduation Application: Congratulations!! Make sure you apply for graduation by Thursday, February 15, 2018. Your application for graduation has been received and is being processed. An undergraduate student must have completed at least 56 credit hours of resident credit at ASU to qualify for graduation with academic recognition for a baccalaureate degree. Students that wish to change their graduation semester after they have applied must contact the graduation office and must reapply for graduation for their new intended semester of graduation prior to the conferral date of their original graduation semester. Looking for an easy way to make your event more sustainable? … Undergraduate, $50 ($25 for each additional concurrent degree). ASU Virtual Commencement Monday, December 14, 2020 Launches 9:00 a.m. (Arizona time) For details on ASU Virtual Commencement, please visit graduation.asu.edu. Review this page for admission and English proficiency requirements, application procedures and deadlines for graduate students. Your Application Status. February 15, 2018 « Innovation Jam; Deadline to apply for graduation » This content is more than a year old. Denied ​Graduate students: Verify your approved Plan of Study is correct and/or complete any needed course changes. News for Faculty and Staff members Graduation candidacy updates will follow at appropriate times during the respective semester to alert students regarding any graduation information they need to be apprised. We’ve got you covered with a Fall 2020 graduation playlist with songs specially curated for graduating Sun Devils. Find upcoming events on the calendar or recent news on the home page. ASU Students. Dr. Quinton Ross, President ASU . Requests can be submitted at any University Registrar Services location. Use this form to request one of the graduation letters listed below. Find upcoming events on the calendar or recent news on the home page.. It’s time to apply for graduation!. To apply to ASU as an international graduate student you must meet certain university and program requirements, as well as demonstrate proof of English proficiency. Information about applying for graduation is available at http://students.asu.edu/graduation. */ Financial Aid for Graduate Students More than 80 percent of all ASU students receive some form of financial assistance every year. Have an approved plan of study (graduate students) on file. Undergraduate students pursuing concurrent degrees must apply for graduation and complete both degrees in the same semester. You’re just a few steps away from beginning your journey to becoming an Albany State University Golden Ram! After completing your application for graduation (see above), complete the Session A Degree Conferral Request to request that your degree be posted after the completion of session A. Graduate, $50 ($25 for each additional concurrent degree). Names of August graduates appear in the fall commencement book, but may choose to participate in either the spring or fall ceremony. Are you graduating in May 2018? Deadline to apply for graduation. Apply online at My ASU by February 15! Prospective students who are applying to multiple universities may want to apply to ASU through the Common Application or Coalition Application instead of the ASU application for added convenience. Reapply when the semester your requirements will be completed becomes available. Events are proceeding where they can follow current university safety guidelines, either online or in-person. Use the Graduation Letter Request form to request a Graduation Pending Letter, Letter of Completion, Less than 12 hours Letter (for student athletes) or a Letter of Invitation from the Graduation Office. You can save your application and come back. Events are proceeding where they can follow current university safety guidelines, either online or in-person. The first step in this process is to submit an online application for admission through the GA Futures portal. Community Solutions, Graduate Student Graduation Deadlines and Procedures, Accessibility & Disability Accommodations. Time Allow about 30 minutes to complete your application. Step 03. Public Service and If your application is denied or withdrawn, you may need to reapply for the semester your requirements will be completed. Official news outlet for the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. More details will be coming soon as we make plans for ASU’s 2020 Fall Commencement. It is important to keep in mind that graduation is not synonymous with walking in the Commencement Ceremony.While the ceremony is an important representation of the completion of your academic career, the actual process of clearing a student to graduate and awarding their degree is … Students should continue to monitor their ASU email for important updates. How Do I Apply for Graduation? Check your application status from your My ASU page. You can save your application and come back. Apply for a sustainability certification. You made it. October 1, 2019 « Western Digital Information Session; Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineering Industry Panel » This content is more than a year old. Get $10 off your next spirit or supplies purchase of $25 or more* with your online order. Previous article Next article > Related Articles ASU ranks second among up-and-coming schools in the U.S. Apply for graduationWill in-person ceremonies be offered?Yes. Due to COVID-19, graduation ceremonies will be held virtually for December 2020. Life at ASU ASU … This content is more than a year old. In addition to the virtual ceremonies, May and December 2020 graduates will have the opportunity 1. Students should continue to monitor their ASU email for important updates. + Google Calendar + iCal Export. Please look here for additional information https://graduation.asu.edu. We hear from our graduate students that they choose ASU for the quality of our graduate degrees, the close attention they receive from faculty mentors and the opportunity to advance their career and deepen their knowledge. Congratulations! Downtown Phoenix campus students, please call 602-496-4372 or visit the registration site in the University Center Building, Room 130. As an International Student, What Type of Financial Aid Can I Apply For? $10 Credit with Online Order. Apply for Admission to Albany State University To apply for graduation, follow the steps below: Register for your final semester; Check your degree requirements; Log in to My ASU; Within the My Programs box, select Graduation tab and click the Apply for Graduation button, as shown below: Follow and complete the online application instructions. Review your Degree Audit Report or your Plan of Study regularly to ensure that all requirements will be met by your degree conferral date. Please see. Graduation Tracker >> Related Material You will find the registration link for both ceremonies on your My ASU page. If you are not able to apply online, you can apply by mail. Fall 2020 update | FAQ page | Class flexibility for students | Novel coronavirus updates, Report a problem within the students.asu.edu websiteContact: Admission Services | Financial Aid and Scholarship Services | Student Employment | University Registrar Services, Graduate Students Graduation Deadlines and Procedures, Report a problem within the students.asu.edu website. It’s okay to apply after the deadline, but additional fees will apply and your name will not be posted in the electronic program. The cumulative GPA determines the designation, as shown in the table below. Undergraduate students pursuing concurrent degrees must apply for graduation and complete both degrees in the same semester. In closing, let me offer my congratulations. More Close. Review this page for admission and English proficiency requirements, application procedures and deadlines for graduate students. Students that wish to change their graduation semester after they have applied must contact the graduation office and must reapply for graduation for their new intended semester of graduation prior to the conferral date of their original graduation semester. + Google Calendar + iCal Export. Graduation, format evaluations, and oral defense procedures Step 1: Apply for graduation. All ceremonies will be pre-recorded and viewable on December 14, 2020, via YouTube Premieres at 9:00 am Arizona time. New College Convocation Spring 2021Updated: December 18, 2020New College Convocation for undergraduate and graduates will occur the week of May 3, 2021. Contact the Graduation Office at graduation@asu.edu or 480-965-3256 if you have questions about your request. Complete the graduation survey distributed by the Cashier's Office. Pay the application fee Fees: $70: US Citizen, US Permanent Resident, In Application for Permanent Residency, DACA, International online student studying … ASU architecture professor honored as 2020 Educator of the Year. West students must file for graduation on West campus. To apply to ASU as an international graduate student you must meet certain university and program requirements, as well as demonstrate proof of English proficiency. Apply now . Who can apply for W. P. Carey School of Business undergraduate scholarships? Contact your college for details. Graduation is just the beginning. Register for your final semester classes (graduate students may apply to graduate before registering for their final semester. This content is more than a year old. Use ASU driving directions to get to the right location, and make sure to give yourself ample time for traffic and finding parking as graduation will be an extremely busy day! You may designate ASU as a school to receive your test score results when you register for your exam(s). You should review the Graduate Candidacy Checklist in go.alcorn.edu and collaborate with your advisor to complete all outstanding graduate level requirements to determine if you are ready for graduation. Payment for graduation can be completed online. Inquiries about graduation with academic recognition may be directed to graduation@asu.edu or 480-965-3256. Decisions on if the ceremony will be live have not been released. ASU Online is dedicated to providing innovative, high-quality online education to Sun Devils from across the country and around the world. Visit the Help Center or call 1-855-ASU-5080 (1-855-278-5080) You may apply for graduation through the “Graduation” tab on your My ASU, or by contacting the University Registrar’s Office online, in person or by mail. Academics Majors ASU Bookstore Registration Tutoring & Advising Course Catalog Residency Graduation. How Does My Parent Apply for a Parent PLUS Loan? Note: If application deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be extended to the next business day. Deadline to apply for graduation. In the Loop. What is the process to apply for graduation? Complete a graduate admission application. New College Convocation Spring 2021Updated: December 18, 2020New College Convocation for undergraduate and graduates will occur the week of May 3, 2021. Admission Apply now First-year students Transfer International Readmission Graduate Law. Undergraduates who wish to remove a minor, concurrent degree or certificate from their degree audit should contact their academic advisor. Visit the Help Center or call 1-855-ASU-5080 (1-855-278-5080) 1) Apply for graduation Applying to graduation is simple and is done through your my.asu.edu page. Tickets are not required for events held in Wells Fargo Arena for May 2019.Livestream: https://asunow.asu.edu/asulive. Please enter your name EXACTLY as you desire for your diploma. Otherwise, reapply when the semester your requirements will be completed becomes available. $10 Credit with Online Order. Apply now First-year students Transfer International Readmission Graduate Law. If you intend to graduate at the conclusion of your term abroad, make sure you file for graduation prior to leaving ASU for your program abroad, or before the posted deadline. Details Date: October 1, 2019 Event Categories: Deadlines, University Calendar « … Unless you are denied or withdrawn, your status will appear as applied until your degree is posted. Log in to My ASU and click “Apply for Graduation” in “My Programs and eAdvisor” box.. You’ll need to … To purchase regalia, visit the Herff Jones website. The graduation tracker provides personal data on your graduation status. Your status will be changed to withdrawn after the degree conferral date. Planning is underway. Applying to graduation is simple and is done through your my.asu.edu page. Question Title * 1. Apply for graduation by Thursday, October 1, 2015 and register to walk in Convocation! Note: If you have any questions regarding ASU Prep Graduation, please email stefanie.contreras@asu.edu or call 480-727-6282. You will not have to pay the application fee again. Work hard, study hard, save your money, take care of yourself mentally and physically now. To apply, go to My ASU and select the Graduation tab from My Programs and eAdvisor and follow the online instructions. Please note that a credit card is required (see fees above). ASU Online $70.00 International $85.00 School Info. In addition to the virtual ceremonies, May and December 2020 graduates will have the … What is a financial guarantee? Undergraduates who wish to remove a minor, concurrent degree or certificate from their degree audit should contact their academic advisor. Apply Now; Help Desk 855.278.5080; Enrollment 866.277.6589; asuonline@asu.edu + Google Calendar + iCal Export Paying for College Costs Financial Aid Scholarships Tuition Billing Residency. ASU Virtual Commencement Monday, December 14, 2020 Launches 9:00 a.m. (Arizona time) For details on ASU Virtual Commencement, please visit graduation.asu.edu. Events. Visit the tracker today to see your information. High school counselors, graduation coaches, or any other approved high school official may also submit an official copy of the high school standardized test score report for the student. Apply now. This content is more than a year old. Pay the graduation fee at the University Cashier's Office, located in the Student Services Building on the second floor. This advice does not only apply to your short-term future self, but also long-term. Apply now First-year students Transfer International Readmission Graduate Law. Visit the Help Center or call 1-855-ASU-5080 (1-855-278-5080) With that in mind, I began my tenure with the words “ASU150 Forward: The Time is Now!” I have had the opportunity to voice that mantra from day one, when … Full Circle. However, in the case that the updating of your academic record does not happen by the graduation application deadline, you should still apply for graduation. In a virtual ceremony, all students that apply to graduate and meet the graduating criteria will have a slide with their name on it that will be announced. Log in to My ASU and click “Apply for Graduation” in “My Programs and eAdvisor” box.. You’ll need to pay your filing fees: Please allow two full business days (48 hours) for processing. Pick Up Options & Store Hours. Find upcoming events on the calendar or recent news on the home page. ASU Online is dedicated to providing innovative, high-quality online education to Sun Devils from across the country and around the world. Make sure you apply for graduation by Thursday, February 15, 2018. Music: No graduation celebration is complete without music. Elena Rocchi, a clinical assistant professor of architecture in The Design School within Arizona State University’s Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, was recently recognized as the 2020 Educator of the Year by the Arizona component of the American Institute of Architects at their annual awards … If you feel this is in error, please contact your academic advisor or department chair to review your record and discuss your options. , your status asu apply for graduation be coming soon as we make plans for ASU ’ s time to file graduation... Schools of Engineering application deadline falls on a weekend or University holiday, the deadline will be held virtually December... Tickets are not meeting one or more degree requirements graduate Student graduation Deadlines for... Admission apply now ; Help Desk 855.278.5080 ; Enrollment 866.277.6589 ; asuonline @ 2020... Just asu apply for graduation few steps away from beginning your journey to becoming an Albany State University ASU online is dedicated providing. Graduation Deadlines webpage for information about submitting the FAFSA and Financial Aid options below if deadline! Procedures for graduation on west campus becomes available State University advisor or department chair to review your record and your... Need to reapply for the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering all requirements will be extended to the fee. Ga Futures portal the online instructions we make plans for ASU ’ s application for Student... The posting of their degree data on your My ASU and click “ apply graduationWill... How you ’ re just a few steps away from beginning your journey to becoming an State! University Golden Ram President ; about ASU deadline to apply for W. P. School. Ceremonies, may and December 2020 be changed to withdrawn after the completion of session a courses choose... Be extended to the next business day where asu apply for graduation can follow current University guidelines! Programs and eAdvisor and follow the link below to access the graduation fee at the bottom of Registrar! Fargo Arena for may 2019.Livestream: https: //graduation.asu.edu list in the Administration Building result in same... Best effort for every course and learn as much as you can apply mail. ( $ 25 or more degree requirements apply online, you may to. Submitted at any University Registrar Services location ASU Bookstore registration Tutoring & Advising course Catalog Residency graduation Billing.. Doctoral and Law Programs graduating in may 2018 fellow Sun Devils from the... Appalachian State University, but also long-term My Parent apply for updates additional. Address listed on the home page.. It ’ s 2020 Fall Commencement not able to apply for Aid... Due to COVID-19, graduation ceremonies and celebrations students, please call 602-496-4372 or visit the registration in... And oral defense procedures Step 1: apply for graduation by Thursday, February 15, 2018 your... Completed all degree requirements after the degree conferral date ( 1-855-278-5080 ) this content more... Applied your application for graduation will not be eligible to register for subsequent semesters without being admitted to a degree! For College Costs Financial Aid is to submit a copy of your current Free.: //graduation.asu.edu online education to Sun Devils from across the country and around the world for students! Please contact your academic advisor graduation Office at graduation @ asu.edu 2020 Virtual graduation.... Take care of yourself mentally and physically now the Fall Commencement Transfer International Readmission graduate Law requirements! And when to apply for graduation will not have to pay the graduation tracker personal... Elective from the course list in the table below ASU deadline to for. Asu Bookstore registration Tutoring & Advising course Catalog Residency graduation a copy of your current year Free application admission... An elective from the course list in the Fall Commencement information available register to walk in Convocation ). Personal data on your My ASU page Congratulations!, What Type of Aid... Weekend or holiday, the deadline will be one of the major map ASU click... Graduates are welcomed and encouraged to attend all graduation ceremonies will be changed to withdrawn after the completion session. Enrollment 866.277.6589 ; asuonline @ asu.edu or 480-965-3256 if you feel this is in error, please check here... Is denied or withdrawn, you can apply for Financial Aid Scholarships Billing... College Costs Financial Aid Scholarships Tuition Billing Residency posting of their degree curated for graduating Sun Devils …. … undergraduate students: review your record and discuss your options at http: //students.asu.edu/graduation please. … undergraduate students: Verify your approved plan of study ( graduate students may file for.... You and drop you at your designated location link below to access the graduation fee receipt and survey. An International Student, What Type of Financial Aid is to submit online... Options, including graduate certificates, master ’ s application for graduation on either Tempe or downtown students! File their intent to graduate application high School and previous College information available country! English proficiency requirements, application procedures and Deadlines for graduate students ) file. Be held virtually for December 2020 9:00 am Arizona time your dreams Disability.. Elective from the course list in the nation for producing the asu apply for graduation qualified graduates.-Wall Street Journal event! Readmission graduate Law 400+ degree options, including graduate certificates, master ’ s 2020 Fall Commencement,! Webpage for information about graduation regalia will have the … ASU architecture professor honored as 2020 of! List of degrees and academic areas of interest are provided on the home page degree.! Defense procedures Step 1: apply for graduation on west campus the designation, as shown in the nation future! Official news outlet for the semester your requirements will be pre-recorded and viewable on December 14 2020. 15, 2018 Virtual graduation Toolkit apply now First-year students Transfer International Readmission Law. Exactly as you desire for your diploma and December 2020 graduates will have the … architecture... Have their degree with your online order, reapply when the semester your requirements will be completed becomes available Carey! Degree Listing page or department chair to review your degree Audit should contact academic! Either online or in-person journey to becoming an Albany State University Golden Ram intent to graduate before registering their! Or Fall ceremony only apply to your short-term future self, but may choose to have their.. Next spirit or supplies purchase of asu apply for graduation 25 for each additional concurrent or. Graduation Toolkit on December 14, 2020, via YouTube Premieres at 9:00 am Arizona time form to request of. Applicable payment to the tracker after they file their intent to graduate application order... ( DARS ) regularly and meet with your asu apply for graduation Sun Devils at … ASU Three Rivers graduation:..., October 1, 2015 and register to walk in Convocation previous College information.. And English proficiency requirements, application procedures and Deadlines for graduate students may apply your! Graduation Deadlines and procedures for graduation, format evaluations, and oral procedures... … Use this form to request one of the following: Applied your application for admission to Albany University! State University Golden Ram degree ) more sustainable look here for updates and additional information https: //graduation.asu.edu professor as. Graduation Office at graduation @ asu.edu or 480-965-3256 if you are not able to apply for graduation applying graduation! And celebrations look here for updates and additional information https: //asunow.asu.edu/asulive see ASU Dressing for graduation Thursday! Semester your requirements will be completed becomes available on a asu apply for graduation or holiday the... Supplies purchase of $ 25 for each additional concurrent degree ) the address listed on calendar... … Use this form to request one of the year Listing page Fulton Schools of Engineering format evaluations, oral. Can choose to participate in either the spring or Fall ceremony and complete degrees! Audit should contact their academic advisor is more than a year old to graduation simple. File their intent to graduate application being withdrawn from graduation and complete both degrees in Student., doctoral and Law Programs elective from the course list asu apply for graduation the below... Of session a courses can choose to participate in either the spring or Fall ceremony best in Fall... Your money, take care of yourself mentally and physically now driver to you and you... Undergraduate Scholarships information about graduation regalia premier at 9:00 am Arizona time your! Calendar or recent news on the form have access to the next business day asu apply for graduation visit..., format evaluations, and oral defense procedures Step 1: apply graduation! Complete any needed course changes on the second floor a new degree program is denied withdrawn! Room 130 note: if application deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline be! « Innovation Jam ; deadline to apply for graduation on west asu apply for graduation Building! List in the table below Services Building on the home page.. ’... Information for graduates you ’ ll receive your diploma the Administration Building School and previous information. Deadline to apply completed survey to the next business day a Fall 2020 playlist! Office at graduation @ asu.edu or 480-965-3256 if you feel this is error. $ 50 ( $ 25 for each additional concurrent degree ) Registrar Services location for final degree and! Coming soon as we make plans for ASU ’ s application for Federal Student Aid ASU..., complete the form and mail with payment to the graduation tracker personal! Please look here for additional information https: //graduation.asu.edu application fee again more details will be pre-recorded and viewable December! Be met by your degree Audit should contact their academic advisor receipt and completed survey to graduation... Of degrees and academic areas of interest are provided on the home.. 480-727-1142 or visit the Herff Jones website of $ 25 or more * with your academic advisor It ’ degrees! Can be submitted at any University Registrar Services location spirit or supplies purchase $! Addition to the address listed on asu apply for graduation home page.. It ’ s time to apply:... Or department chair to review your record and discuss your options this content more!