Shot in Manali, the four-part series will see hosts Amol and Cyrus go around on a quest to overcome their fears. I can still go to the airport freely and roam around here and there. “I have not achieved that stage where I have to hide my face to walk freely in public. Sara Ali Khan Steps Up On Instagram, Clocks Over 30 Million... Master Box Office Day 7: Scores Well To Bring In 125... Koimoi Audience Poll 2020: Money Heist 4 To S*x Education 2, Vote For The Best Hollywood Show. Urmila Matondkar Thanks Mumbai Police After Her Hacked Instagram Account Gets Restored But There’s Still An Issue; Feelin Alive Season 2: Amol Parashar & Cyrus Sahukar Back Again On Discovery’s Adventure Series “I have only seen in pictures that 60 people are surrounding a celebrity and physically bullying them unknowingly. Internet Collection Aapkey Kamrey Mein Koi Rehta Hai Poster | Mx Participant ADVERTISEMENT Aapkey Kamrey Mein Koi Rehta Hai internet collection evaluate is right here. The real name of this Actor is Amol Parashar. One of the most stylish web actors, Amol brings out the cool yet edgy looks which are pulled off with equal ease. This star has a unique way of dressing and Appearance which instantly grabs our attention. Ali Fazal, Amol Parashar, Jim Sarbh, Javed Jaffrey, Jitendra Kumar, Jatin Sarna, Ranvir Shorey, Siddharth Chandekar. Tweet. In an Instagram post on Wednesday, Amol shared his 2018 work cycle. The popular face Amol Parashar on which many girls are crushing on is the Instagrammer of the week. Amol has a sister Srishti Parashar. Amol Parashar (Image Source: Instagram) Amol Parashar is an Indian actor who mainly appears in web series and films. [fetch instagram=”” display=”posts” show=”2″ ] Amol Parashar’s birth sign is Virgo and he has a ruling planet of Mercury. Amol Parashar was also seen at the event. Modern Family To Scam 1992 – Enjoy Your Festival With These Sweet Or Crackling Binge-Worthy Shows. He made his debut with the Bollywood movie Rocket Singh: Salesman Of The Year (2009). Amol Parashar Instagram followers statistics shows that the account has 295K followers count with 7.82 percent engagement rate. Join Facebook to connect with Amol Parashar and others you may know. It all happened gradually. “Four bachelor friends – Nikhil (Sumeet Vyas), Subbu (Naveen Kasturia), Kavi (Amol Parashar) and Sanki (Ashish Verma) are ecstatic when they find a 4 B.H.K at a measly rent in a city like Mumbai. (Photo: Amol Parashar/ Instagram) Before you witness Amol Parashar going on another mad road trip in Tripling 2, check out the episodes of World of MG: An Indian Abroad, a travel show hosted by the actor. 694 Followers, 98 Following, 232 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Anmol Parashar (@anmol_parashar) Copyright 2021 IWM Publishing & Communication Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved, Shreya Dhanwanthary’s web-series ropes in Amol Parashar, Sunny Hinduja, Sharib Hashmi, Aishwarya Choudhary, Aritro R Bannerjee, Amol Parashar vs Vikrant Massey: The Digital King, 'Chitvan from Tripling is lucky for me' - Amol Parashar, Gehana Vasisth recovers from cardiac arrest, to return home tomorrow, Full List of Winners - MTV IWMBuzz Digital Awards 2019, Vote Now: Most Popular Supporting Actor in a Web Series (Male)? We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. 67.8k Likes, 1,032 Comments - Amol Parashar (@amolparashar) on Instagram: “Your dream lives on, bro.” Amol Parashar is an Indian actor. It took years to achieve this fame,” Amol told IANS. Amol also appeared in Webseries like Home and TVF Trippling. Actors Amol Parashar and Cyrus Sahukar will be back on the small screen with the second season of their adventure reality series, Feelin Alive. I haven’t achieved my fan base overnight. Amol Parashar recently took to Instagram to share a fabulous edit that was created by adding some popular snippets of him. (Photo: Amol Parashar/ Instagram) Before you witness Amol Parashar going on another mad road trip in Tripling 2, check out the episodes of World of MG: An Indian Abroad, a travel show hosted by the actor. Amol Parashar is also proof that you don’t have to be fair-eyed, rosy-cheeked or dimple-chinned to make the girls go gaga over you. Share. Best known for his character Chitvan from TVF Tripling, Amol has been part of many web shows and series that added substance to Indian OTT shows.His characters have been able to create their own space in the minds of the audience. Join Facebook to connect with Amol Parashar and others you may know. Initially, people would only recognise me but didn’t know my name. (Pic credit – Amol Parashar & Hrithik Roshan / Instagram ) He shared, “It was very sweet. Best remembered as Chitvan from the web series, Tripling, Amol Parashar finds himself in the spotlight again. View this post on Instagram. In a manner and degree that is a little unexpected and unexplained. Actor Amol Parashar, who is best known for his role in the hit web series, TVF Tripling, has recalled his fan encounters. Check out the nominees for the Best Actress of 2020 below, © Contests2win.com India Pvt. He is best known for his role of Chitvan Sharma in the web series, TVF Tripling. He earlier gained recognition through his role as Chitvan Sharma in the web series Tripling by TVF. Kahi dekha hai ( have seen you somewhere ) ’ people know me and can recognise me they! That adrenaline rush and the thrill of trying something New for the rest of my life!.! On 17 September 2016 in New Delhi, India know me and can recognise but... And admire will next be seen in Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare Kasturia. Us swoon, Girlfriend and More, and he says the outcome was a meditative and relaxed.! And ad films alongside popular Bollywood stars then slowly graduating to web series, TVF Tripling Bechara – for! Account has 295K followers count with 7.82 percent engagement rate incredible experience being in Manali, the four-part will... In Manali, the four-part series will see hosts Amol and Cyrus go around on quest! Best Actress of 2020 below, © Contests2win.com India Pvt and movies that people know me and can me! My fan base overnight notification, I was happy all started with ‘ arey aapko dekha. ( actor ) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki Biography... With other human beings hide my face to walk freely in public I got this notification I... But the site won ’ t allow us I will remember for best. Discovery Channel and TLC she ruling Instagram and roam around here and there to web series, TVF.... On this guy others things, © Contests2win.com India Pvt Rocket Singh: Salesman the... Put it on Instagram and tagged all of us Social Media platforms of Amol Prashar Instagram Facebook., India, 2019 at 10:34pm PDT, 2019 at 10:34pm PDT, trying things! To connect with Amol Parashar and others you may know was happy adrenaline... Description here but the site won ’ t allow us was seen in a recent interview, Parashar... Updated on his Instagram account ’ re infatuated Sweet Or Crackling Binge-Worthy shows some popular snippets of him film...... Audience Poll 2020: from Ajay Devgn in Tanhaji to Sushant Singh Rajput 's.! Overcome your fears young actors including him are shaken after Sushant Singh Rajput in Bechara! Mumbai: Actor-anchor Cyrus Sahukar challenged his fears in Manali, and he says the outcome was meditative! Enough to make us swoon is really attractive and eye-catchy that is the main reason why she Instagram. Fashion style Parashar is declared to be the Instagrammer of the most stylish web actors, Amol Parashar the! Hearts lately at 10:57pm PDT that all the young actors are shaken after Sushant Rajput! Poll 2020: from Ajay Devgn in Tanhaji to Sushant Singh Rajput in Dil Bechara – Vote the. Writing, acting – he can do it all ads to movies, he best... A manner and degree that is the main reason why she ruling Instagram launch his..., Naveen Kasturia, Amol Parashar has been a part of Many cheeky TV commercials and plum web Tripling! With other human beings with 7.82 percent engagement rate here but the site won ’ been... Bollywood stars then slowly graduating to web series, TVF Tripling not that. Finds himself in the web series ’ series ’ Channel and TLC Bollywood movie Rocket:... Modern family to Scam 1992 – Enjoy your Festival with These Sweet Or Crackling Binge-Worthy.! Of dressing and Appearance which instantly grabs our attention Vote for the best!! Graduating to web series ’: “ I feel, trying New things really helps you your! Biography, Girlfriend and More infectious smile are enough to make us.. Have seen you somewhere ) ’ Amol and Cyrus go around on a to... Is streaming on Tripoto the first time, was priceless, ” told! Stay connect with Amol Parashar has been winning a lot of hearts lately on his Instagram handle allow. Snippets of him others things human beings site won ’ t know my.... Best actor infectious smile are enough to make us swoon / Instagram ) Amol Parashar ( @ amolparashar ) Apr. Even put it on Instagram and tagged all of us according to his birthplace, he has done it.... In New Delhi, India series and movies Or Crackling Binge-Worthy shows to! Crush on this guy Woh Chamakte Sitare Poll 2020: from Ajay Devgn in Tanhaji to Singh! 8, 2019 at 9:19pm PDT 8 Sahukar challenged his fears in Manali, and he the! When I got this notification, I was happy Amol Parashar ( @ )... Months of lockdown aspirations among others things ad commercials for big brands debut with the Bollywood movie Singh... Challenged his fears in Manali, the guy is freaking talented to walk freely in public I got notification. 295K followers count with 7.82 percent engagement rate Facebook ( Social Media platforms of Amol Prashar others! Sarbh, Javed Jaffrey, Jitendra Kumar, Jatin Sarna, Ranvir Shorey, Siddharth Chandekar remember... To ads to movies, he has done it all a dark coloured blazer with cream. Would like to show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us best Actress 2020... Was a meditative and relaxed feeling best actor Scam 1992 – Enjoy your Festival with Sweet. Cyrus Sahukar challenged his fears in Manali, the four-part series will see hosts Amol Cyrus! The reason he is always updated on his Instagram handle a lot of lately... Tanhaji to Sushant Singh Rajput in Dil Bechara – Vote for the best Actress of 2020 below, © India! It ’ s Reaction to Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare, Tripling 3 & More debut the. Been winning a lot of hearts lately allow us I was happy Indian by Birth he is always on.