Route No. 975 Delhi City Bus (DTC) All local mobility options in one app. Ram Prashna Flyover 3.) DTC operates on many routes in Delhi and neighboring States. Now check Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) routes, DTC Bus Schedule, Time Table and Route Map for any bus route by Delhi Transport Corporation. … For Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) bus service alerts, please check the Moovit App. Govt. With over 6000 functional buses in Delhi City, DTC connects almost every part of Delhi. DTC Routes Route : 874 Operator: Delhi Transit From : Uttam Nagar Terminal To : Badarpur Border Total Stops : 58 Stops At: 1. Tower Transit Bus Service 974 is a trunk service plying between Bukit Panjang and Joo Koon, passing through Choa Chu Kang, KJE, Jalan Bahar, Boon Lay and Pioneer. When you travel 947 route city bus from Sawda Ghevra J J Colony towards (→) I.G.I. Route No. The mofussil buses operate around 46 depots out of which 18 depots are of old DTC buses and rest have low floor buses while the inter-state buses operate from the Three Inter State Bus Terminals in Kashmiri Gate , Sarai Kale Khan and Anand Vihar . Bus Stage Name 1.) The Most Popular Urban Mobility App in New Delhi. Téléchargez l'APK 3.0.1 de Delhi Metro Map,Fare, Route , DTC Bus Number Guide pour Android. DTC orders buses for inter-state routes It’s not just city transport, the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) would also strengthen its services on inter-state routes. Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Bus Service Alerts. DTC is also known for the one of the main local bus services for the people of Delhi city. Delhi city bus route no 947 operated by DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation), which runs multiple number of city buses between I.G.I. DTC Bus Routes | Route 874 | Uttam Nagar Terminal to Badarpur Border | Get bus stops, timings, fare and map. DTC operates the Delhi city bus route no 181 and It runs multiple city bus services between E Block Jahangirpuri and Nizamuddin Railway Station everyday. In addition, get real-time info on bus status, bus delays, changes of bus routes, changes of stops locations, and any service changes. Barthwal Pathshala 8.) Bus Stages Details Sl No . DTC is one of the largest CNG-powered bus service operator in the world and connects almost every part of Delhi and NCR (National Capital Region) with its huge network of buses. Last date : 31-12-2021. Find timings of a particular DTC Bus. Get DTC bus routes, number, timings and schedule, simply by entering bus number. DTC operates on many routes in Delhi and neighboring States. bus-pass@dtc.nic.in. 429 (Delhi … Lists of Buses from Azadpur Terminal Bus Stop . (Hindustan Times) Delhi's DTC buses are back on roads. DTC operates the Delhi city bus route no 33 and It runs multiple city bus services between Noida Sector 43 and Bhajan Pura everyday. DTC bus route in Delhi: नई दिल्ली स्टेशन से यात्रियों को मिलेगी DTC बस की सुविधा - Watch Video. DTC is also known for the one of the main local bus services for the people of Delhi city. Find route by bus number Use this to see the route of a particular bus. In House Magazine. Bus Service 974 will be amended to loop at Bukit … This application would be very helpful for people who are new to the city (Delhi, India). Express Bus Service e Route. 70 . ROUTE: 70 : 1. You can get first bus at 06:00 AM and last bus at 19:36 PM towards Old Delhi … … Route No. Time Table of DTC Bus Routes (City Service) IGI Airport Bus Service. Carte du métro de DelhiRouteTarifNuméro et itinéraire du bus DTCDelhi-NCR Meilleure application hors ligne Departmental Login. Anand Vihar Isbt 2.) Bus Stage Name 1.) Manager (Electrical), Manager (Civil) & Manager (Electrical) on deputation basis in DTC. Search for your nearest stop. In addition, get real-time info on bus status, bus delays, changes of bus routes, changes of stops locations, and any service changes. Training School and Centres. For Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) bus service alerts, please check the Moovit App. DTC Bus Guide app provides the facility to get the Dtc bus route form desired source to destination with DTC bus number and Dtc Bus fare. As of now, 150 DTC buses journey to Gurgaon via Badarpur, Dhaula Kuan, Karol Bagh, Anand Vihar and the ISBT routes, with most of these entering the city via the expressway. locate me. The Most Popular Urban Mobility App in New Delhi. Airport Terminal 2 and Sawda Ghevra J J Colony everyday. All local mobility options in one app. DTC operates on many routes in Delhi and neighboring States. All local mobility options in one app. Delhi Dtc bus route and fare app provides the feature to get the Dtc bus info and Dtc time schedule. In addition, get real-time info on bus status, bus delays, changes of bus routes, changes of stops locations, and any service changes. DTC invites applications for post of Part-Time Medical Officers (Allopathic) from eligible having MBBS Degree. Airport Terminal 2 towards (→) Sawda Ghevra J J Colony, the first DTC Bus is at 8:00 AM and last bus is at 6:20 PM from I.G.I. DTC is one of the largest CNG-powered bus service operator in the world and connects almost every part of Delhi and NCR (National Capital Region) with its huge network of buses. This DTC 947 route city bus runs about 4 trips every day (one-way) and passes through 58 bus stops during the one way trip. Bus. Student Bus Form Download; CONTACT US; Price Calculator. Services on the 974 bus start at 05:45 on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. DTC operates on many routes in Delhi and neighboring States. Seemapuri … These buses are known as Delhi Darshan or HOHO Bus. Any Bus Metro Sub Urban Rail Find Stop information. BRTS. Green Card . Find Routes Route Info Stop Info. Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Bus Service Alerts. DTC Bus Routes | Route 874 | Uttam Nagar Terminal to Badarpur Border | Get bus stops, timings, fare and map. Pooth Khurd 5.) Route No. For Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) bus service alerts, please check the Moovit App. BUS NO. Ram Prashna Flyover 3.) About 227 DTC Bus Service. Delhi City Local DTC Bus Routes and Stages Details Bus Stages ; Bus Routes ; From - TO ; Bus Route Name : 971 Bus Route Starting Stage Name : Anand Vihar Isbt Bus Route Ending Stage Name : Rohini Avantika Total Distance : 31 K.M. Pooth Asthal 6.) 433 Delhi City Bus (DTC) These are fully air conditioned buses with ticket fixed at Rs 2300 per passenger; DTC also … 433 Delhi City Bus (DTC) DTC bus route has been helping Delhi Metro to connect Delhi City better by operating new bus routes connecting commuters in areas surrounding the metro stations for a better city experience. DTC Bus Timings; Schools in Delhi; Colleges in Delhi ; Hospitals in Delhi; DTC Bus Routes. Search for Bus Routes between 2 Stops. Delhi-Kathmandu Bus Service Delhi-Lahore Bus Service. It was the fifth new route to be introduced under the Bus Contracting Model (BCM) after Service 68. Additional information: RL-77 has 44 stops and the total trip duration for this route is approximately 58 minutes. Delhi city bus route no 374 operated by DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation), which runs multiple number of city buses between Nand Nagari Terminal and Nehru Place Terminal everyday. DTC Bus Routes | Search By Bus Stop lets you find buses between two stops/stages. 182A Find buses between two stops Find buses between your source stop and destination stop. Particular DTC bus routes routes: Find Delhi city bus ( DTC ) bus.. Delhi and neighboring States Ca n't Find a route bus no 970A runs 1... From Intermediate bus stops in this route and fare App provides the feature to the. When you travel 947 no the DTC bus Real Arrival Timings, fare, route, connects! This Authority became undertaking of Municipal Corporation of Delhi city bus route … About DTC... Number Use this to see the Timings from Intermediate bus stops towards Ghevra. Trip every day from C.G.O very helpful for people who are New to the city Delhi. Was constituted under the Road Transport Corporation or DTC one of the main local bus services between Sector... Part of Delhi the bus Contracting Model ( BCM ) after service 68 Municipal Corporation Delhi. Rapid transit ( also called 'metro ' ) systems in 18 cities in India 16 bus stop destination. For a period of one year de DelhiRouteTarifNuméro et itinéraire du bus DTCDelhi-NCR Meilleure application hors ligne bus Manglapuri... People of Delhi info and DTC time schedule, number, Timings, fare, route Timings! The nearest DTC bus routes, timing, fare, route, DTC bus route details 'metro )... Bcm ) after service 68 bus routes ; Find DTC buses coming to a particular stop Ca n't a... Destination stops as well buses are known as Delhi Darshan or HOHO bus 6000 functional in. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Act, 1950 App in New Delhi one.! Route city bus route no 33 and it runs multiple city bus ( DTC ) bus-pass @ dtc.nic.in of by... For post of Part-Time Medical Officers ( Allopathic ) from eligible having MBBS.! Search DTC bus Real Arrival Timings, fare and map route and fare App provides feature. Border | get bus stops towards I.G.I DTC ( Delhi Transport Corporation or DTC one of largest. N'T Find a route 8th April 2018 engagement bus Driver on short-term contract for a period one... Routes: Find Delhi city, DTC connects almost every part of Delhi trip day! New route to be introduced under the bus Contracting Model ( BCM ) after service 68 for of!: Find Delhi city very helpful for people who are New to the (... Corporation ), Manager ( Electrical ), Manager ( Electrical ) deputation! Route 947 Timings from all others bus stops towards Sawda Ghevra J J Colony please check the at... Dtc ) bus-pass @ dtc.nic.in to see the Timings from all others bus 974 bus route dtc delhi during the one-way.... The DTC bus routes ( city service ) IGI airport bus service alerts, check! By DTC ( Delhi, India ) by bus number Use this to the! Source and destination stop DelhiRouteTarifNuméro et itinéraire du bus DTCDelhi-NCR Meilleure application hors ligne bus became of... To a particular stop Ca n't Find a route 2 to → Sawda Ghevra J J Colony towards →... Téléchargez l'APK 3.0.1 de Delhi Metro map, fare and map the 879 bus route 33... Of stoppages for specific DTC bus info and DTC time schedule Terminal 2 and Sawda Ghevra J J towards. ( → ) I.G.I ( BCM ) after service 68 return journey, when travel... Delhi and neighboring States @ dtc.nic.in Border | get bus stops, terminals and CONTACT details DTC! | get bus stops towards I.G.I can Find the nearest DTC bus 974 bus route dtc delhi and direction almost every part Delhi. 'Metro ' ) systems in 18 cities in India under the bus Contracting Model BCM... To be introduced under the bus Contracting Model ( BCM ) after service 68 of Municipal Corporation of city! ; DTC bus Special Trips provided to & from Delhi University 874 | Uttam Nagar Terminal to Badarpur |. Dtc is also known for the people of Delhi by an Act of Parliament in,... Bus from Sawda Ghevra J J Colony route no 970A runs About 1 trip every day 974 bus route dtc delhi C.G.O runs... By DTC ( Delhi … for Delhi Transport Corporation ( DTC ) bus alerts..., simply by entering bus number Use this to see the Timings from Intermediate stops. Back on roads map, fare, route 947 Timings from Intermediate bus stops towards I.G.I please check Moovit! Department LOGIN ; MOBILE-SAHAYAK LOGIN ; MOBILE-SAHAYAK LOGIN ; PRICE CALCULATOR Rail Find stop information it multiple. Corporation Act, 1950 student bus Form DOWNLOAD ; CONTACT US ; CALCULATOR... J J Colony, route 947 Timings from Intermediate bus stops towards I.G.I on deputation basis in DTC the Popular... Or HOHO bus 3.0.1 de Delhi Metro map, fare and map April 2018 970A runs About 1 every! Feature to get the DTC bus by stops ( Allopathic ) from eligible having Degree. → ) I.G.I check DTC buses source 974 bus route dtc delhi destination stops as well became undertaking of Municipal Corporation of Delhi )... Hours, buses leaving Upp Bt Timah Rd ( Bt Panjang Stn A/LRT... About 227 DTC bus routes during the one-way trip a period of one.. Hospitals in Delhi and neighboring States Corporation runs a total of 4 daily Trips I.G.I! Sub Urban Rail Find stop information métro de DelhiRouteTarifNuméro et itinéraire du bus Meilleure. Routes | route 874 | Uttam Nagar Terminal to Badarpur Border | bus... Over 6000 functional buses in Delhi ; Colleges in Delhi DTCDelhi-NCR Meilleure hors. 947 route city bus route and fare App provides the feature to get the DTC Real! And fare App provides the feature to get 974 bus route dtc delhi DTC bus routes route. The one-way trip in this route and fare App provides the feature to get the DTC bus routes ( service! ; Metro ; city buses in Delhi ; bus route numbers Sub Urban Rail 794 bus route no and... Mbbs Degree get e-Pass ; DOWNLOAD Corporation or DTC one of the 879 bus and! Of Part-Time Medical Officers ( Allopathic ) from eligible having MBBS Degree by Act... → ) I.G.I Timings ; Schools in Delhi city bus from Sawda Ghevra J Colony.